Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,361 members, 7,917,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:57 PM

888com's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 888com's Profile / 888com's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by 888com: 12:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Chaiiiiiiiiiii!
I greet you Bro!
Kingsteve:
There was this girl I met back in the day.
saying she's the most beautiful is an understatement.
She was the definition of beauty and pretty combined.

One day, as I was walking down the street in my neighborhood, I saw her and made a move.

I approached her and started a chitchat.
As we were exchanging numbers, and my focus was on the screen of my phone, immediately I looked up to tell her I'd call her...
Lo and behold...what happened terrified me.

I saw her levitate!
Yes, right in front of me, she started ascending into heaven.

So many things came to my mind at once.
I thought the rapture had finally happened and I was left behind.
But no...as this girl was ascending, next thing, she grew wings and flew away like a bird.

It later dawned on me I probably met an angel.
pheew!
cheesy

1 Like

Health / Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by 888com: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sir, you have staphylococcus aureus.
Go to a pharmacy and get Mupirocin. Rub it on your dick every 6hours for 2weeks.
Romance / Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by 888com: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2020
Bitch!
snitchbitch:
Davido of course!!!!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 888com: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
I did that.
I went as far as deleting all my work experience.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 888com: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good day everyone, please I'm stuck with my application. I'm having 4 boxes provide for CV upload, I think it is a bug. I tried using each of the box without success. I've done everything needed, just this CV upload left. I even went through the stress of deleting all my work experience I filled initially, yet same result. Please how do I go about it?

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Past Question: FREE by 888com: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please can you kindly send it to me. stellamarisomon@gmail.com
Thanks.
Romance / Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by 888com: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
GOLD CIRCLE CONDOMS: TRUTHS, BELIEFS, AND MYTHS

Gold Circle (GC) condoms have been available since 1986, and are highly subsidized to ensure affordability to the poor and vulnerable. This condom is considered the most popular condom overall because of its widespread availability and lower price. Gold Circle is often thought of as the “beginner/starter condom”, or “emergency condom”. Most respondents believed that Gold Circle condoms are manufactured in Nigeria, and that as such they must be of inferior quality. This ‘locally-made’ perception contributes to the belief that Gold Circle is the “condom for Nigerians”. Contributing to this locally-manufactured perception is that Gold Circle is inexpensive, found everywhere, is the only condom with a NAFDAC registration number on the box, has benefitted from social marketing media advertising, and is associated with the Government. The packaging for Gold Circle is sometimes thought of as ‘old-fashioned’ and ‘uninteresting’, furthering the belief that it is made in Nigeria. The truth is, Gold Circle is made in Malaysia, of very high quality, meeting all international standards, and SFH packs the sealed condoms in locally made boxes, with a locally produced instructions insert, at its warehouse in Lagos.

Source:
https://www.sfhnigeria.org/gold-circle-condoms-truths-beliefs-and-myths/

2 Likes

Food / Yummy Cakes And Pastries Now Available In Abuja. by 888com: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yummy cakes made available at ur door step just by a call through.4 all occasions here in Abuja... Order now 4 ur plain, coconut, light fruit, rich fruit, marbled,passion & red velvet cakes. Also order for your pastries such as; small chops,pizza,doughnuts, scotch egg, chicken nd meat pie, eggroll, etc contact Cynthia on 07063620877
Romance / Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by 888com: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
dropetre33@gmail.comdropetre33@gmail.comdropetre33@gmail.com

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.