Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,723 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8311590 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Tatacherie, shebi yiaf join Jennifer98... Issokay na...
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
@Julie2015 congrats and thanks for giving me A birthday mate. May God bless u abundantly Amen. @tyconcepts my condolence to U and ur family, may God console you all. May her gentle soul RIP Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks so much sisters for the good wishes,I say AMEN to your prayers
Congrats @julie2015,
@tyconcepts,God will grant you the fortitude to bear your loss and the strength you need to move on
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
julie2015, congrats on the birth of ur baby girl.

@ tyconcepts am so sorry abt the loss of ur mum, I can imagine how u feel. Cry if u want to it helps...

@ enkaydewdrop, this kain ewa agoyin craving you have eh, is a serious case ooo, and my able captain @ Mitchy is just making calls to make sure that you get it, even with her bandaged drip hand... Lol.. .Seems like that ewa agoyin is popular in Lagos ooo. I don't reside in Lagos so I find the name funny. @ Mitchy,, how are you feeling.

I salute all the Mama's in the house ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Evacroft:

The first is with base while the second is without,u get to fix d base permanently and more securely with d one with base.

Thanks dearie kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Amhappy:

I used the phrase 'ask your doctor 'I'm no doc and didn't prescribe any thing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Amhappy:

I used the phrase 'ask your doctor 'I'm no doc and didn't prescribe any thing.

Alright Darl. Just saying. Fear catch me small wen I c u suggestion plus d 75mg by d side.

No problema
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
@moyingirl, Happy Wedding Anniversary. More blissful years ahead.
Welcome to all newbies. Happy Bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
@moyingirl happy wedding anniversary- may God continue to bless ur marriage

@julie2015 Congratulations, God bless you and your lo

@tyconcepts sorry bout ur loss! May God be with your family this very time and comfort you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
So sorry tyconcepts, ur post brought me out of peeping. I so understand d mixed feelings ; mummy's no longer in pain now, may God grant her eternal rest, may He comfort u guys n be wt u during this difficult period n beyond. Amin. It won't be easy bt try n be strong, especially for ur siblings bt that shouldn't hold u back from crying o, abeg cry if u need to. Grieve however it comes to u, take one day at a time. May God grant u d strength, wisdom, finance, n all else u'll need to take d roll of d new mummy figure. It's well(pardon my epistle, pls mamas. Her post got me emotional a bit)
Congratulations Julie2015, God bless ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
So sorry tyconcepts, ur post brought me out of peeping. I so understand d mixed feelings ; mummy's no longer in pain now, may God grant her eternal rest, may He comfort u guys n be wt u during this difficult period n beyond. Amin. It won't be easy bt try n be strong, especially for ur siblings bt that shouldn't hold u back from crying o, abeg cry if u need to. Grieve however it comes to u, take one day at a time. May God grant u d strength, wisdom, finance, n all else u'll need to take d role of d new mummy figure. It's well(pardon my epistle, pls mamas. Her post got me emotional a bit)
Congratulations Julie2015, God bless ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
julie2015:
Put to bed today baby girl. Team may ported to april. Bs leta

Congrats teamie, God bless you princess. At least I told ginababy not to loose hope, April still dey o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
tyconcepts may the Lord comfort you in this time of grief. My condolences
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
@tyconcepts, May her soul rest in peace. I pray God to give u the fortitude to bear d loss, and grace to take care of your younger ones. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Team May, so somborri can port from your team?? Honbelifabu!!!
cheesycheesycheesy

Ahhhh mama, we no dey greedy ni, porting is very much allowed, infact, its the will of God, He decides in all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
@tyconcepts so sorry for your loss pls accept my sympathy...may God comfort you and your siblings

@enkaydewdrop thats if i got the spelling right as the name too long..this ewa agonyin wey u dey find plenty for the street where i dey work..Apapa Wharf Rd, funny enough as i get belle i no dey chop am..i wish i can bluetooth it for u..kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
@tyconcepts sorry about ur lose, may the Almighty comfort you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
@tyconcepts,may God grant her eternal rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
@moyingirl, HWA teamie, may Joy and Happiness always reign in ur home
@julie2015, congrats mama, kisses to ur LO
@tyconcepts, may ur mum's soul rest in the bossom of the Lord, my condolences sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ah mama... Na so d thing serious
Sorry oh...
I con still dey stress you join...
Sorry...

Nah, no stress at all. My hand don chop drip tire during this pregnancy that i'm now used to it cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Team May mamas, here is an update, let's rejoice with our own, Julie2015, she has a BBG, Hurrray!!!!

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015 ***Ported to April***BBG
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYGrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
17. Mulberry
18. Goldenruby
19. Rukemi291
20. Bumbex
21. Creamyicey2
22. Omaibaji
23. Boomz
24. Ronnie1984
25. Modupeaderonke
26. Swearest ****Ported to March***BBB
27. Shawrygal
28. 2unzy

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Congrats Julie 2015..
Tyconcepts, May God forgive her sins. Pls take heart.
Sweet. Mothers, thanks o.... I read through.. Plenty welcome, plenty prayers.. Senior Zaynie I hail o.
The mama that recommended baby aspirin.. Thanks for your concern.. But as my other sister said, I'm on clexane.. Everyday since 3days now. I also got. Discount from my doc today... And installmental payments.. So caring doctor.
So sisters, doc took my blood on Monday and hcg level is at 13000+ while I'm 6weeks preg. He took another sample today.. Waiting for result. Oya make una comment o. Ehn ehn.. I have this soft bulge on my left stomach side o..forgot to show doc.. Wetin E be o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aleesha0815: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Congrats Teamie.....may she continually be a source of joy....and to d remaining May Mamas supernatural delivery to us all....Accept my condolences @tyconcepts May Her soul RIP...
Gaily04:
Team May mamas, here is an update, let's rejoice with our own, Julie2015, she has a BBG, Hurrray!!!!

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015 ***Ported to April***BBG
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYGrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
17. Mulberry
18. Goldenruby
19. Rukemi291
20. Bumbex
21. Creamyicey2
22. Omaibaji
23. Boomz
24. Ronnie1984
25. Modupeaderonke
26. Swearest ****Ported to March***BBB
27. Shawrygal
28. 2unzy

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
christybabe:

@ enkaydewdrop, this kain ewa agoyin craving you have eh, is a serious case ooo, and my able captain @ Mitchy is just making calls to make sure that you get it, even with her bandaged drip hand... Lol.. .Seems like that ewa agoyin is popular in Lagos ooo. I don't reside in Lagos so I find the name funny. @ Mitchy,, how are you feeling.

Oh Christybabe, you dunno what yia missing...
Na God go bless Mitchyy for me oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
mummyife:

@enkaydewdrop thats if i got the spelling right as the name too long..this ewa agonyin wey u dey find plenty for the street where i dey work..Apapa Wharf Rd, funny enough as i get belle i no dey chop am..i wish i can bluetooth it for u..kpele

Thank you jare Mummyife... Na me go dey stay yeye place na....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
congrats @julie2015 say me hi to ur princess.
I don pitch my tent here frm ttc thread. make una welcome me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanrima(f): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
@tyconcepts, please accept my heartfelt condolence, was really hoping and waiting to hear that she's stronger now, but well only the will of God has been done. May God console you and all her loved ones left behind.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
ozycy:

So car seat I this expensive shocked shocked nawaa o.
Ama sell my own after use wink
Hmm! My sis I tire for the rise in dollar,same Graco that was 24k 2013 now 35k.may God help us.

Congrat at julie2015,may God bless ur angel.

Iyabetajos,good to hear from u and thank God u're doing great,we shall carry our lo's with our own hands,mother alive n baby alive,congrats on joining team blue.

Enkaydewdrop,i have up to 3plates of ewa agoin inside the fridge, can mail one to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
@tyconcepts may the Lord strengthen you and your siblings in this trying moment but be rest assured that your mum is resting in the bossom of our Lord. Pls accept my condolence
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
mitchyy:

Nah, no stress at all. My hand don chop drip tire during this pregnancy that i'm now used to it cheesy

Ewo... Ndo my sister...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Evacroft:

Enkaydewdrop,i have up to 3plates of ewa agoin inside the fridge, can mail one to u.

Atink yia looking for my trouble dis night...
Contunu
God will answer my prayer soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sorry for your loss tyconcepts! May God in His infinite mercy grant her soul eternal rest! And those she left here the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adefunkeloba(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.