Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,346 members, 7,934,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8413627 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (6970) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
tipsyjules:
my dear no be only u never buy anything o.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
zimunachimdi:
June mamas,abeg some of you should dash me some waist pain and contraction.

I didnt walk today,but i danced this evening and ate pineapple. If you see me you wont even know that i am due,my body is so flexible though i ve vagina pain here and there esp if i wake/get up from bed.

Wishing all mamas here a hebrew delivery.

Lol...abeg come take oh...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
@zaynie I will try n ignore the face sha.
Is not easy o.
Especially when people start making jest of someone at work.
Kikikikikikikiki.

My nose is another part entirely. Lol
I tried buying new set of make up - Tara but guess I got a lighter shade.
Am tired joor.

The oil on my face can fry akara.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
2unzy:
Senior mama's in d aus....i give thanks to Almighty God that i made it....Team May...Ftm...my boy came out exactly 6.04pm..may 31st...
Congratulations and thank GOD for safe delivery.
Cc BellaElla

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello mamas how are u all....so I just came to vent before I explode as I don't have who 2 talk to...dh is away half of the time due to the nature of his work like he's 1 month on and 1 month off
MIL comes in every now and then especially when dh is away and annoyingly I thought mothers are supposed to at least help and cook for the children..my own case no be like that o....b4 whenever she comes I'd carry my big belle and find her something to eat but these days I just act sick and she'd just sit there and bore me with stories I'm not interested in eventually she'd carry her bag and go since I took in she has never cooked anything or bring something for me as per how mothers do. So this evening when we spoke she now said 'how's my baby doing' .......abeg pls advice me o is it usually lyk this or na me get problem
I forgot to add she can't even come around like this when dh is around o cos that one will be like he wants his space and quiet
Abeg advise me o as I'm new to this whole marriage thing and I can't fit shout
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Adeime cool down for mama abeg! Seems your hormones are running wild grin grin

But seriously what exactly is it that mama did wrong now?
Not cooking for you?
Boring you with gist?

When its just you and your hubby who does the cooking?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
It must be the hormone, so why come and stress me for food while you will just sit fold hands and wait for me to do etin without offering any help.
Last time she saw some clothes and asked who washed I said my security did and I jut tip him small,do you know the next time she came she brought her clothes for the poor guy to wash them
But again maybe it's my hormones lemme just overlook jare
Coldfeet:
Adeime cool down for mama abeg! Seems your hormones are running wild grin grin

But seriously what exactly is it that mama did wrong now?
Not cooking for you?
Boring you with gist?

When its just you and your hubby who does the cooking?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
soonest:

I think it's d grinding dat makes it smooth. If it's ground very smooth, it comes out smooth

Ok Maama, I see. Thank you very much for your response kiss appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Team June very present @enkaydewdrop, I dey gidigba. BIS tinz ooo bt I hav bn using dh's phone to follow up as guest all dis while. Tnx 4 checking on me n hw waddling? I hear say u go soon drop ur LO. As 4 me no changes ooo body is still intact n okay bt I sha wish by nxt wk lyk dis mak man pikin get som fresh air frm all dis.

#teamjunelyknoother#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Iomoge2 you can use honey and turmeric mask once or twice a week. Someone recommended it as a natural way to tone and even the skin. I saved it down somewhere and just remembered.
She uploaded her pic as evidence and get skin looked really nice.
You should try it since it's all natural.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
WHERE IS MY CUTIENIK??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2016
My able captain @ enkaydewdrop I dey oh it's dis change Era dat is dealn wit sombori truly, bt God is in control. Wld mke effort to pop in more cus u wonderful mama's mke my day anytime.

Pls is 38 weeks too late to change hospital? And abeg who has info on federal staff hospital gwarinpa as per their cost and service quality? Pls pls pls any info wld hlp A LOT!

Cc enkaydewdrop, zaynie, ginababy, mitchyy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2016
chizeal:
I hav already bin reprimanded once cos of d extent iI went asking for help,yes it was done in d wrong way ND hav learnt ND taken corrections for dat. Am Ain't a begger,ND won't turn dis thread to one either!
it's jst d way tins re, nt dat am nt working, bt it's d salary, u may b aware of how much secondary school pay graduates in some area.

I may hav requested to be taught how to fish ND nt be giving fish in d wrong way ND to dos I dnt knw. I say a big sorry for dat in capital letter.

It also pained me d way I went abt dis whole issue, believe me.

I like u,I swear#bighug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Adeime:
Hello mamas how are u all....so I just came to vent before I explode as I don't have who 2 talk to...dh is away half of the time due to the nature of his work like he's 1 month on and 1 month off
Just calm down pls.u will adjust to marriage life soon n how to cope with family too.
Dont expect her to cook for u cos she also did nt enjoy the previlage of been cooked for from her mil.if u cant cook dont stress urself she will unstd.

Same thing happened to me wen i ws pregnant, if my mil call me once n i did nt pick na to send person from ibafo come gbagada come check me.at a time i bcame bored of the stalking cos no mata how tired i am i will still hv to entertain them but there ws dis day i refused opening the door n pretended i ws nt home.since den no one comes to my house unannounced o.

A big thank u to all d mention n likes.we appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Adeime:
It must be the hormone, so why come and stress me for food while you will just sit fold hands and wait for me to do etin without offering any help.
Last time she saw some clothes and asked who washed I said my security did and I jut tip him small,do you know the next time she came she brought her clothes for the poor guy to wash them
But again maybe it's my hormones lemme just overlook jare
This one is more than hormones but u hv to apply wisdom. My hubby family comes more wen is away dan wen he is around n i think they are only showing they can care for me even if he is nt around even though am d one that will do the job.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2016
zaynie:

Oya Sixx, grab your customer o!
Lol, toh mama Zaynie, as soon as she pay her dues, her name go enter register. Welcome once again Kittana

@convenantbabies, am gud o my buddy of life, am not just feeling lyk myslf dese days, 4 dis baby mata,hmm, Oluwa is involved. U n @Rukkington con scarce na baby tins abi. God is ur strength.

Welcome newbies
Evening/morning mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 1:03am On Jun 04, 2016
airforcewife:
Good evening all wonderful Mamas!

Im just cravin moi moi, now my mixture is in front of me, but it isn't usually dat smoooooth texture wen done...Pls wat do I put in it to make it smooth pls......thanks in advance
Use ur blender n grind 2 d smoothest texture u can by constantly dipping ur fingers into d mixture n rubbing inbetween. N add enof water to droping consistency, almost lyk mai shayi (Lol. ok not lyk dat, more lyk blended watery tomato). U are good 2go frm there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:06am On Jun 04, 2016
ginababy:
Team June very present @enkaydewdrop, I dey gidigba. BIS tinz ooo bt I hav bn using dh's phone to follow up as guest all dis while. Tnx 4 checking on me n hw waddling? I hear say u go soon drop ur LO. As 4 me no changes ooo body is still intact n okay bt I sha wish by nxt wk lyk dis mak man pikin get som fresh air frm all dis.

#teamjunelyknoother#

Omo, I miss you wella oh... How u dey!?

Lol... Me sef need d fresh air... Everything I felt yesterday has stopped...
Na so so poopoo dey worry me now...

Dis pikin dey act...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:08am On Jun 04, 2016
cassieluv:
My able captain @ enkaydewdrop I dey oh it's dis change Era dat is dealn wit sombori truly, bt God is in control. Wld mke effort to pop in more cus u wonderful mama's mke my day anytime.

Pls is 38 weeks too late to change hospital? And abeg who has info on federal staff hospital gwarinpa as per their cost and service quality? Pls pls pls any info wld hlp A LOT!

Cc enkaydewdrop, zaynie, ginababy, mitchyy

Ndo Cassieluv, it is well... God will see you through...

Sabi mamas will answer your question...

#Hugz&Kisses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Nepa yiaff take light...
Small light that they managed to give us
Heat ti take over...
Can't sleep...

#Bored

Cutienik, warrapun na
Abeg tell me say na mistake...
Please come back jor

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Updated June List

1....Okeoghene4real
2....JoyChioma19
3....Hajarahbadmus
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv
6....Osas4G
7....Ginababy
8....Kokolet007
9....Melly245
10..Lilylurv
11..Brownsmoothie
12..Enkaydewdrop
13..Amhappy
14..Cutie999
15..Jennykoko3009
16..Tammyloreoluwa
17..GodMercy2015
18..Brokewaist
19..Estagirl
20..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
21..Ronnie1984
22..Youngmum
23..Zimunachimdi

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 1:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Where is my sweet friend Cutnenik
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:20am On Jun 04, 2016
raptor2:
Where is my sweet friend Cutnenik

My sister, I no understand oh... I'm wondering what's going on... I really hope she's ok...

Cc cutienik

Hope you're good raptor2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:39am On Jun 04, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Nepa yiaff take light...
Small light that they managed to give us
Heat ti take over...
Can't sleep...

#Bored

Cutienik, warrapun na
Abeg tell me say na mistake...
Please come back jor

They just brought it back o. Maybe e go reach your side.

And i wanted to collect numbers of all my teamies this week o. I'm always scared of them disappearing. Choi! Cutienik oooooooo! Come out now!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:13am On Jun 04, 2016
mitchyy:

They just brought it back o. Maybe e go reach your side.

And i wanted to collect numbers of all my teamies this week o. I'm always scared of them disappearing. Choi! Cutienik oooooooo! Come out now!

My sister, e no reach here oh... Them dey play us wayo...

Ewo!!! So, nobody has her number at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:14am On Jun 04, 2016
cassieluv:

Pls is 38 weeks too late to change hospital? And abeg who has info on federal staff hospital gwarinpa as per their cost and service quality? Pls pls pls any info wld hlp A LOT! y
As at last year, their delivery fee was $20k Abi #26k not sure again cos I eventually didn't deliver there.
plus plenty other small small orishirishi money.
You pay 1k for every Antenatal for PVC and protein/ urine test.

I missed so many thread cutie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 3:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Chei this vigilante no be small thing,baby wants to be fed exclusively o rejects water,formular and grabs bm like chocolate,hmmmm latest development ;he can't sleep in his cot for 10mins but can sleep on adult bed for hrs and as e be say I removed my bed net while pregnant(the thing dey do heat join) I had to be awake making sure no mosquitoe comes close.

Teamjune how far

Enkaydewdrop I can see you are almost there pls don't owe BS o lol

Ma'am zaynie tnx for the tips and am sure I need the venting

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 3:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Tnx beyedew and besea

Cutienick whats up

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Is anyone awake?choii!slept lyk log of wood,yesterday was my ANC,so stressful!wat did I miss?enhe wat am I hearin abt Cutienik deactivating her account?hope all is well,let mi go back 2d missed pages,eyes wide opened
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:22am On Jun 04, 2016
ebony13:
Iomoge2 you can use honey and turmeric mask once or twice a week. Someone recommended it as a natural way to tone and even the skin. I saved it down somewhere and just remembered.
She uploaded her pic as evidence and get skin looked really nice.
You should try it since it's all natural.
Where to get turmeric is my ish.
The one I saw is d one for cooking. It has preservatives. I saw on fbuk that's it's not the correct one to use.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:30am On Jun 04, 2016
@enkaydewdrop I noticed she deactivated after I had to read from 12pages down. Just saw so many post by nobody till I figured twas her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 04, 2016
can't believe I have being awake all night..... so lonely, board, angry and restless.make dh do and come back.mtcheeew.i just de vex. my blood de hot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (6970) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.