Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,674 members, 7,892,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8324340 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2016
@ vannywealth, u can try Bleer Bleier or toujours diapers too. I hrd its very good. I plan using bleer bleier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Iomoge2, u ehn. If I draw one of that ur Bobbi ehnn...u know how d thing dey take pain Na tongue.
Na Lamide face dey give me sleepless night o. Zaynie that ur palm oil plus sugar worked like magic. For the first time mumsy agreed that my online friends know better thing. Abeg Na this Lamide face be issue now. It's also on her back and chest. I've used ori, coconut oil, agbo sef to bath her, sabi mamas come to my aid.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Teamjulyforsexyborning grin

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harphorlarsadeh: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2016
I am currently registered there as a FTM but mehn their protocol for booking is very long so d shortcut is registering early because no antenatal for u until u book. They have expert hands. So far izz okay but on other days craze dey always dey their heads.
Aim07:
Good day sabi mamas in d house, I am asking this question on behalf of my SiL

She is preggy and she resides in Igando
1) Is Alimosho general okay in d delivery aspest?

2) Which private hospital can she use in Igando that is good?

Thanks, I need ur answers and recommendations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2016
AdaAnambra:
What type of card did you apply for because Ecobank issue instant debit card nah? But the best option is to send a mail to their head office on engcontactcentre@ecobank.com.

My sister! Na so we see am o. I am aware its supposed to be instant but they said the platform is down for now and I should come back. I've been there like 5 times over the past 3 weeks.

@ Cherrymum1, lol.......we sef dey try na wink.
For lil Lami, have you tried changing soap? Whyvnot try that dove pure abi wetin dem dey call am sef? lipsrsealed. Ask for the newborn thread.

For new mamas that milk production is low, please whatsapp ( or save it for future use) this number for Fenugreek. It really boosts milk supply.
0816 859 5034.
No be me dey sell am o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Thanks for the response. My sister would love to buy the electric too but na 'ego' problems now oo. Was hoping to hear from someone that the manual too is equally good too and can serve me... angry angry .

I used the manual pump, tommy tippee. I enjoyed using it. I can express 120-150ml from one breast and about 90 from the other in 10-15 minutes sometimes less. It's less expensive and I had no issues with it.

I can't say it is as good as the electric because I didn't try using electric. But I can say manual pump served me well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2016
iomoge2:

See his expression. Priceless

He is already a grown man. Hehehheheheheh.
Dragging pillow with Mum.

Keep up the good job Momma.
Thanks iomoge2

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilylurv(f): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Teegali:
lilylurv how are you doing ,how is vigilante. Kisses to baby Khalid.

smileyvigilante is real o my dear sis...was able to close my eyes around 1am yesterday.... And he can suck for Africa, every 30mins.... I don dey lean sef and i no too dey get apetite like that...awwww.... But in all, im still dazed being a Mom of this wonderful lil man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2016
sugah:
September mamas lets give a warm supernatural welcome to Liftefhands aka mama Ekene on behalf of her sister.

Welcome ooooo, I talk am, 54 abi and still counting, even if some port, we still belong to team September. God gave us an 11th hour miracle. Am so happy to be in this team.

Congrats to all mama that have born. May your LO be a source of Joy.

Our TTC sisters, the God dt gave us an 11th hour miracle will do it for you. Just believe in him

Happy Sunday to all.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Thanks for the response. My sister would love to buy the electric too but na 'ego' problems now oo. Was hoping to hear from someone that the manual too is equally good too and can serve me... angry angry .
the manual will serve well dear!!! . ayam considering electric cos i mgt need to fill like 4 bottles or more when i resume work.i need to do so in a shorter time so i can prep for work too.
With this dollar rate o boy!!. I mgt v to be waking earlier to use my manual jejely. Just checked eletric 52k! In dis buhari time. It is well o!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2016
zaynie:

My sister! Na so we see am o. I am aware its supposed to be instant but they said the platform is down for now and I should come back. I've been there like 5 times over the past 3 weeks.

@ Cherrymum1, lol.......we sef dey try na wink.
For lil Lami, have you tried changing soap? Whyvnot try that dove pure abi wetin dem dey call am sef? lipsrsealed. Ask for the newborn thread.

For new mamas that milk production is low, please whatsapp ( or save it for future use) this number for Fenugreek. It really boosts milk supply.e
0816 859 5034.
No be me dey sell am o.
Dove pure n sensitive soap @ cherrymum1. Using it for dd no issues tank God
Mum zaynie please do dy do home delivery and how much is it.i have milk o but i need more especially when i go resume.i want to pump n store.
Tank u.how moyo n atinuke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Mornin mamas,happy sunday to u yall

sexymum1...u turn to macho woman for delivery roomcheesy..kisses to our prince.

Adeime...my sis no b small portin july go record dis season wen dem don snatch. awa cappo,we no go gree

who is a music lover like me?yesterday's MY VOICE NG was da bomb..cornel go finis dose younguns o,my favs r Nonso,Patrick,chike,Brenda nd of course Cornellgrin..for project fame..dese ghanians dey too bt PF is becumin stale abeg,all in all..na evry i dey consume even SA got talent sef..hmm..mo need ise o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
cherrymum1:

A www so sorry dear! Try Agnesia powder - when my baby had alefo- it dried it up and cleared it in 3 days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
Fortius:

Adeime...my sis no b small portin july go record dis season wen dem don snatch. awa cappo,we no go gree

who is a music lover like me?yesterday's MY VOICE NG was da bomb..cornel go finis dose younguns o,my favs r Nonso,Patrick,chike,Brenda nd of course Cornellgrin..for project fame..dese ghanians dey too bt PF is becumin stale abeg,all in all..na evry i dey consume even SA got talent sef..hmm..mo need ise o
yesterday bawo undecided na highlight you watch ni. tongue

That Brenda's carriage is worthy of emulation kiss always looking out for her performance
Cornell might be the winner who knows.. That guy is GOOD!!
Patrick is just there..
by the way, is this competition for just 1lucky winner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2016
goldenruby:
yesterday bawo undecided na highlight you watch ni. tongue

That Brenda's carriage is worthy of emulation kiss
Cornell might be the winner who knows.. That guy is GOOD!!
by the way, is this competition for just 1lucky winner
yessoo na highlight i watched o,brenda get am o,if i dey compete nd dem put me against cornel,i go jejely surrender,d guy is da bomb infct all dem coaches no fit try him sef,yes it s only a winner o cuz i do watch d America version nd mak dem tell dem coaches to start usin oda words na..werin b 'super proud mehn'.'powerful voices'..dem no dey watch d foreigb version ni...d caoches dey slay nd will even explain pitches intoto
u knw y i lik patrick,he s frm ghetto nd a fighter as in e jst dey do ajasa bt e no fit survive d 1st stage if na d foreign version o infct na only cornell fit mak am if na america or britain platform nd abeg mak dem gv dem beta songs na to bring out d richness of d voice joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Fortius:

Morning mama, two hands up! Am a music lover.

I enjoy watching them too but I don't watch SA got talent o. TheVoice is the ish mehn, too many raw talents
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Fortius:

yessoo na highlight i watched o,brenda get am o,if i dey compete nd dem put me against cornel,i go jejely surrender,d guy is da bomb infct all dem coaches no fit try him sef,yes it s only a winner o cuz i do watch d America version nd mak dem tell dem coaches to start usin oda words na..werin b 'super proud mehn'.'powerful voices'..dem no dey watch d foreigb version ni...d caoches dey slay nd will even explain pitches intoto
when una carry 2baba & pato do coaches ki le expekt cheesy. Timi Dakolo is one detailed judge on that platform. Words never fails him!

E joo o Nigerians e ba mi Epp Armstrong. That dude slayed the cover of Asa's fire on the mountain
Joe blue cry.
We got madt talent in this country fa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Fabmummy:

Morning mama, two hands up! Am a music lover.

I enjoy watching them too but I don't watch SA got talent o. TheVoice is the ish mehn, too many raw talents
Tuale mama oo..if u wanna laff,just watch d SA got talent on etv Africa...eheh..very hilarious peeps o.cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2016
goldenruby:
when una carry 2baba & pato do coaches ki le expekt cheesy. Timi Dakolo is one detailed judge on that platform. Words never fails him!

E joo o Nigerians e ba mi Epp Armstrong. That dude slayed the cover of Asa's fire on the mountain
Joe blue cry.
We got madt talent in this country fa!
i tell u o..d coaches are learner except timi nd waje sort off..armstrong get dis rich country sound,he s a raw diamond bt wetin naija no,dem for don gv him michael bolton song joor
Joe blue..hmm i was actually expec tin d guy to slay bt he killed himsef by his gayish appearanc,naija want a masculine persn even if u r a closet stuff jst pretend,wen ibwatched his amy whitehouse rendition,i wan slap him for his appearance nd ova sabi modulation,i knw he is a goner i really lik d guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Fortius:

Abeg what station on dstv.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2016
music producers need to watch dat programme to pick raw talents bt to sell for naija ..na skiboroboskibo nd sort off u nid ogrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2016
sugah:

Amen. Abeg when you cough do you feel like you are hurting your LO? Im being paranoid i guess.....
I feel so o, what I do is to hold my tummy when I cough.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2016
simababe:

i watched The Voice on gotv..african magic epic 7:30-8:30 on saturday bt if i cant wait,i jst go on youtube nd search for d videos,bt on dstv its on africanmagic family,dnt knw d tym goldenruby abeg help out.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Zaynie, rofemiguwa and fabmummy.... Thank u sisters. I'll go on search spree for the dove sensitive. I've been using cussons ever since her birth and we've never changed it. I'll give the Dove Sensitive a trial.

Fabmummy I have agnesia powder lying in d house o but my mama no go use am. Mumsy believes in d good old Mentholated Dusting powder. I'll use d agnesia for her now while on search spree for dove sensitive. E shey awon goons mii.... Much love.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Fortius:

i tell u o..d coaches are learner except timi nd waje sort off..armstrong get dis rich country sound,he s a raw diamond bt wetin naija no,dem for don gv him michael bolton song joor
Joe blue..hmm i was actually expec tin d guy to slay bt he killed himsef by his gayish appearanc,naija want a masculine persn even if u r a closet stuff jst pretend,wen ibwatched his amy whitehouse rendition,i wan slap him for his appearance nd ova sabi modulation,i knw he is a goner i really lik d guy.
Kikikikikiki fear catch me when I saw his appearance o. Shuo.

How would I forget
Linda 1nneka, the Aj babe that did a rendition of Sia ‘Chandelier’. Boy!
for that geh to pull that song.. Sia songs wey dey carry weight. Emi fo o undecided
E jo is it 7pm or 8pm. I'm always catching up in between

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2016
mamas sori for derailin d thread o...grin...leg cramps no allow me go church undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2016
goldenruby:

How would I forget
for that geh to pull that song.. Sia songs wey dey carry weight. Emi fo o undecided
7pm on 151 and 153
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2016
goldenruby:

How would I forget

the gal nailed d song o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Alo efribodi, how is u? Congratulations to the new mothers and welcome to the newbies. Sexymum1 thank you for the birthday gift of a baby and lovely birthstory.
I had d driest birthday ever, spent 7/7 sleeping, eating and crying, I was in no mood for celebration, I even threatened dh not to buy anything (poor guyguy cry).
Team November, how body?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2016
temmy2103:

7pm on 151 and 153
Thank you ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2016
simababe:

Channel 151 and 153 on dstv every sunday for the live shows 7pm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Fortius:

Cornel is the real deal in that competition am not surprised though he is a music teacher. I love brenda too raw talent, chike has good voice but his expression is no no. Oh my patrick hustler of life. Am not even bothered abt pfame again after tasting the voice cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.