Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8319825 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
2017 don tey o! Make e finish nah! Omo the speed 2016 use disappear ehn?

Modified! Yippee!!!! Na me con open the floor for 2018? Whoop! Whoop whoop!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Liftedhands:
2017 don tey o! Make e finish nah! Omo the speed 2016 use disappear ehn?

Mesef tire......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
I sincerely pray this my new found love for 'make up' doesn't land me in trouble tongue

20k spent on make up in this Buhari regime I have bin jazzed shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Only today, see pages loading, bt mama's, iItot d 2016 page wud b slow na, cos d year 2016 neva run finish, gat 5 months to go. Anyways me graduated in 2012, NYSC Benue state in 2014, batch C grin, finished 2015' met dh in 2015' married 2016........year of supernatural delivery, abundant grace, love, mercy,, ND God's love....

Hmm forgot my job, I Be teacher ooo, bt I no lik my am, small wages,.. Cheers....

Guess what Looking ahead into d future of greater opportunities smiley kiss

Team September hw una dey oooo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
ozycy:
Ada243, you look cute in your bump, Ebony black mua mua,

Sugah, cute bump, cute gown, you never see something. You are lucky they didn't even stand you on the way to gist you about their own pregnancy experience sotey you will be begging to take your leave.

Cheeketo, wooden cot is not out of fashion at all, you never see cute cot. Look for a good carpenter take for you or you can buy already made ones.

Peggygee, fine bump.
thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Evacroft:
Ada243,no be 7days remain o,haba mama u wanmake we remain for July ni. Cute bump u've got there teamie.

@sugah,u've gat a very portable bump there.
thanks ma'am. no mind me jare, na pregnancy hormone. I been think say today na 24th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Liftedhands:

tongue grin Hansel abeg suck more boobi jawe cheesy

Princesskf manage the lacasera and gala you hear? Tomorrow I go bring trailer load of fruits for you! #mummyprettyandportable kiss
mummy, se lacasera still dey dis naija ni? can't recall when last I set my eyes on one save for used old bottles around #villageoise me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Liftedhands:

tongue grin Hansel abeg suck more boobi jawe cheesy

Princesskf manage the lacasera and gala you hear? Tomorrow I go bring trailer load of fruits for you! #mummyprettyandportable kiss

Thank you mummy, I also want my baby to be fresh like EKene.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
tyconcepts:
I sincerely pray this my new found love for 'make up' doesn't land me in trouble tongue

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
@ ma'am liftedhands, na u finish dis 2016 page with dis ur bookings,....... cheesy iIfor no miss am oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
GoodKay:
You touch my heart and wholeheartedly pray God will grant your request.
I remember when I was on TTC thread, those that our cycle fell on same day and we agreed to kpekus same day. Only for few to announce bfp. I was like but we tried the same fertility drugs and diet to boost our chance. I kept on and God answered me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Me remember d kpekus dat led to bfp, December 2015 Xmas tins oo, according to MA, am liftedhands, iIno sing silent night ND Holy night ooooooo... o bt I neva dreamt to be pregnant, in short u nid to see how iIprayed hard dat it's nt tru...cast ND bind it, bt lo said!!! I hav com to stay oooo, lols. Bt to God be praised, here I am, had to beg God to forgive my ignorance of nt be living.

Awaiting my surprised boundless of joy...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
..... And that was how I missed page 2016, kai e pain me die... From 2010, I say make I wait small, b4 I knw, 2018, na WA ooooo... Lol
Anyways
2016, the year I said I do to my luv of yr 1 In unical...... .... After donkey yrs ooooo Lol, 2015 the year God blessed us with our cutie... (on the way o) team Sept, who wouldn't mind porting to August ending. Day drming bout my Lo already.
God has been faithful to me and hubby this 2016, and I return all glory to God.

And yesssss very important, 2016, the year I joined this amazing family on nairaland, and met all the amazing people here. I luv u guys from the bottom of my hrt, and I pray we offload effortlessly and complications free in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Liftedhands:
Plot 5 tongue

Pweetymii the funny mama! I say make I rep you join for this page 2016 of our wonderful thread!

And to all ATC mamas

2016 is your year in Jesus name! Your testimony is sure.

Follow us jollificate nah wink

someborri please give me face towel,i am crying tears of joy and feeling so loved..even wen me sef by my sef with my short legs not quick reach here,Nne Ekene kept biiiiig space for my sisters and i.Ahh.may God sama u and everyone that have said a prayer for us with twins,triplets,quads and with as many as your hearts desire with plenty money,in good health and God's best.
Congratulations to all maamas that have put to bed,waddling mummies the Lord is your strength and to the remaining july maamas easy peasy borning.
2018,the year some maamas wud be returning for 2nd,3rd,4th and even 5th missionary journey(see them giving me side eyes,i not mention name oh,they know themselves)..
abeg make i carry our gala and lacasera go share for awi side u know diaris love in sharing..
shouts out loisemm,Ayauche,janix2,Redeemed,mumredeemer,mamakendra wia all of una oya come and give me hand,ijo ti ya....
i remain loyal....

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
princessKF:

shocked shocked shocked

I told you I have bin jazzed embarassed

Though am starting the kit from the scratch o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
serendipityF:
U 4lo me reach here again grin aya close ya eyes tongue

I must come chop rice...see you soon grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
tyconcepts:

Hehehehehehehehe. I can relate to this grin

If you follow makeup ehn, you can dry your pocket completely. Hope you didn't buy blackup and MAC products too? cheesy Those products really sapped my money. Just two products alone, over 20k.
I had to get koboko for my eyes and stopped watching youtube tutorials cus dey will tempt you to keep doing makeup hauls.
Economy ko easy o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Year 2018!!!!

The year i plan to get another BFP! grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
raptor2:
Team JULY. .....
Congratulations to all my Teamie that have delivered. The Good Lord will Bless and protect them.
@ Mitchyy How is my In law doing?
@ Fortius My mama How is my Princess doing?
To all the Mamas house I dey hail all.
The vigilante no be here ooooo.

My princess is doing great. Thanks for all your advice on the colic. The colic has stopped. I had to change her Formula to Enfamil Gentlease. This helped in reducing the fusiness and gas. And l also did tummy time. For her.

My Bs is loading must drop it this week as July don dey waka

My sis, i'm fine o. Hansel is gradually sleeping longer. Last night he only sucked three times.

I'm so happy your baby's colic is gone. Thank God u were able to find the cause. Colic can be very frustrating sha.
Please that bs should not delay further o. We are itching to read it.

Kisses to your princess!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
GenyEbere:
mitchyy that job make brain o me likey abeg write my name for next opp

enkaydewdrop eku vigilante,ginababy,gailyo4 how is baby and fam

#teamjune mamas owing BS diaris God oooooo

No problem ma! smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
ozycy:

Lol, I know the kpekus that lead to my preggys

Hahahaha! So i'm not alone! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Evacroft post=47904958]Tor,me I don miss plenty pages, 2000 grad from sec, 2002 remedial unilorin, 2007 grad uni,any Abu zaria in d house,2013 got married, so waiting for this miracle 2016 when my babies will arrive. Might be having twins. Hoping for

Yes ooh,GREATEST ABUSITE,graduated 2008,served in abj 2009/2010

Met hubby in 2010

Got married 2011

By his grace will finally b a mom come August 2016,can barely wait 4dat gr8 moment.

Got my 1st BFP 2015 Dec on Xmas day,best X mas gift ever,here we r 35wks 2day.

ABUSITES ,naturally Ahead!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Evacroft post=47904958]Tor,me I don miss plenty pages, 2000 grad from sec, 2002 remedial unilorin, 2007 grad uni,any Abu zaria in d house,2013 got married, so waiting for this miracle 2016 when my babies will arrive. Might be having twins. Hoping for

Yes ooh,GREATEST ABUSITE,graduated 2008,served in abj 2009/2010

Met d sweetest man on earth in 2010

Got married 2011

By his grace will finally b a mom come August 2016,can barely wait 4dat gr8 moment.

Got my 1st BFP 2015 Dec on Xmas day,best X mas gift ever,here we r 35wks 2day.

ABUSITES ,naturally Ahead!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
so i missed page 2016...there is God o. me that m always online..anyway. 2018 the year i will meet my second baby by God's grace.
2016 the year i got my BFP
2016 the year i will meet my first fruit, cant wait to meet him... God you are faithful, despite my unfaithfulness.. after Ttcing since 2014.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
mitchyy:

Hehehehehehehehe. I can relate to this grin

If you follow makeup ehn, you can dry your pocket completely. Hope you didn't buy blackup and MAC products too? cheesy Those products really sapped my money. Just two products alone, over 20k.
I had to get koboko for my eyes and stopped watching youtube tutorials cus dey will tempt you to keep doing makeup hauls.
Economy ko easy o!

Mehnnnnnnnn.....Just to do shakara o!
I no face those ones.....Na naked brush set, L.A powder pallette, foundation and concealer pallette, zaron face primer & Elf setting spray, bh eye-shadow, Classic matte lipstick & lip gloss + some little little things naim chop the whole money shocked

Na am addicted to YouTube videos + have many on my phone.

mitchyy:
Year 2018!!!!

The year i plan to get another BFP! grin

Why you dey get the same plans with me

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Liftedhands:
Plot 3 grin

Legendsmum page 2016 of the Preggy thread! May handsome and beautiful legend babies locate you this year in Jesus name amen!

We dey do owambe today o! So enjoy your meal wink
mama Keene is not fair, only u chop 5plots, after waiting to comment in Pg 2016, the page just ran like Usain Bolt. plz lease one plot to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
CovenantBabies:

cheesy o di egwu! you wey dey come announce bfp again very soon.
The way u r pursuing lochia, i'm expecting you soon tongue
infact make i give you team in advance grin

Hehehehehehe!

Where bfp wan pass enter? Rainkot never finish for market now.
I go soon use style tell mumsy make she go house so that the ministry can move small. Body nor be firewood and libido is on gear 4!
Lochia just dey spoil show angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mamas pls lets not forget 2019 election.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
sugah:

Hian, who go wait for that kain gist? angry angry Not me. Unless the person meet me where I siddon but as long as im on my feet na movement get me.

grin grin grin I dedicate this first post of year 2016 to all sexylicious swaggalicious supernatural borning September mamas. Love you all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Even if I don't meet dis wonderful page am happy to get a mention in it. This is the year God turned all my sorrow to joy, d year I saw my baby for the first time in 5yrs thru scan. All I have to say is thank you Jesus, Jayden Obaloluwa I can't wait to cradle u come September.
Love you too captain, we ll all deliver safely ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
5 more days to the end of July.

Two more July mamas have offloaded. 11 more mamas to go....
Congratulations to Fortius, Juliebest and Adeime. Thank God for safe delivery of your bundles of joy.
Easy and stress-free delivery to the remaining July mamas.
To those wey vigilante hook, Jehovah is your strength. We know its not easy. Try and pop in once in a while okay?

To the July mamas owing BS, how far na?

Team August, are you mamas ready to take the baton? Are your bags packed? Cappo BritneyStacy, are you ready to bring in your ship?

#TeamJuly Roll Call

1. Christybabe - Handsome Prince

2. Iyabetajo.s (Jehovah will wipe your tear away )

3. AmHappy - Ported from June - Beautiful Princess

4. Mitchyy... Ported to June - Handsome Prince

5. Cutie999 - Ported from June - Handsome Prince

6. Iyawotuntun - Handsome Prince

7. Udoomama - Ported from August - Double Blessings (Sex unknown)

8. Raptor2.... Ported to June - Beautiful Princess

9. Olatebony - Beautiful Princess

10. Heisable16 - Beautiful Princess

11. SexyMum1 - Handsome Prince

12. OnyxGem10 - Beautiful Princess

13. Ekeminiabasi - Ported to June - Handsome Prince

14. Tracysparkle - Handsome Prince or Beautiful Princess

15. Esof1 - Ported to June - Handsome Prince

16. Shinebabe - Beautiful Princess

17. Creamchiccb - Ported to June - Handsome Prince/Beautiful Princess

18. Ogeyfine - Two Handsome Princes

19. Juliebest - Handsome Prince

20. Fortius - Beautiful Princess

21. Adeime - Handsome Prince

22. Elhayjay

23. Jamesbridget13

24. EneJeta

25. Mayobami

26. Larrytoks

27. Vannywealth (one leg in, one leg out)

28: Ijeomaobi1 (one leg in, one leg out)

29. Flourish89 (team blue)

29. Ajuwarhodes

30. Fearless07

#TeamJulyRepping
#TeamSexyDelivery
#TeamSharpSharpBS
#TeamNoPooPoo
#TeamFastLactation
#TeamLikeNoOther

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
tyconcepts:

Mehnnnnnnnn.....Just to do shakara o!
I no face those ones.....Na [b]naked brush set, L.A powder pallette, foundation and concealer pallette, zaron face primer & Elf setting spray, bh eye-shadow, Classic matte lipstick & lip gloss +[/b]some little little things naim chop the whole money shocked

Na am addicted to YouTube videos + have many on my phone.

Why you dey get the same plans with me
Makeup Vanity!!!!! kiss It's called obsession mama Mofe. I had to pinch myself from buying more pallette after I saw the morphe eyeshadow pallette.
By the way, do you know that classic products are dupes for major high-end makeup products.. Have you tried their primer, foundation(over matte dey worry am), contour pallette, lipstick(na Mac them copy for this one) &setting spray... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.