Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,771 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8407541 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (6969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
luscioustrish:
Happy Sunday everyone...the catheter was removed n a tablet was inserted,please what is it for coz no one said anything except to be in bed for an hour.

It will end well dear. I'm sure the tablet is cytotec to help ripen your cervix so that the contractions can be regular! Hang in there! God will perfect that which He has started. I'm praying for you *hugs*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mumjb:

congrats dear, may God bless baby fedora.
cc fed..dy27

Thanks darling kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
onyinyechika08:
To the glory of God am now a mother to a handsome prince. Praiseeee the lord!!!
My prince made his grand entrance on 7/10 at 11.55pm weighing 3.8kg shocked. It wasn't easy but it ended in praise.
Thanks to you all my e-sisters for ur support throughout our journey.
Bs later.
Awwwwwww congrats hun. Welcome our Prince charming kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jennifer89:
****Singing Praises to the lord *****
****Sprinkle White Powder on all mamas**

Glory Glory Glory!! My BB arrived on the 8/10/2016 via CS weighing 3.38kg.

it can only be God. He has made me smile again.

Cc Zaynie
CT Ozycy
Cc all 2015 Sept mamas

Mother alive, baby alive husband alive and plenty money
oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! see me singing thy lord that has done what no man can do.....how excellent is your name. To GOD be thy glory!!!!!! congratulations my sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
luscioustrish:

Alright,,how's ayomide? Mention me when next u show up for thread cuties,missed the last one..
3cm dilated ....team October ti take over!
Thanks dear, Ayomide is fine.
So you dey delivery room dey run commentary? grin supernatural delivery tinz. We await your alert.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
XX01:

I don't understand. Was she saying this based on the size of your bump or how far along you are?
I think because i am currently at 36weeks+
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jess20: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Port Harcourt mothers please plan to attend this program

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
XX01:

Interesting view. When I got pregnant, E remain make I use megaphone announce am. Same with when I found out the sex. Some people were cautioning me and I was looking at them as monitoring spirits. No wonder people recoil when I ask them that question. Thought they were being sensitive not knowing it's actually cultural.
I
My sister no one announces pregnancy o.
We live in a very wicked world o. Just keep it to ur self. When its obvious they will see, and when its obvious u become more prayerful. Let me shock u with one of my experience before I knew I was pregnant someone was calling me Iya ibeji when i now missed my period i was shocked, i was like how did she know i was pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maaamaaa: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello mothers ermmmmmmmm....After Six tests and several missed mp...I'm definitely preggy...

10weeks and counting...EDD is May 3rd...

Its been stress free so far but i suddenly became restless and weak yesterday, i feel worse today...

I've got a rash outbreak on my face abiii pimple sefff....I'm experiencing constipation....

I'm also spitting crazy and my nose is so sensitive...

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
XX01:

Interesting view. When I got pregnant, E remain make I use megaphone announce am. Same with when I found out the sex. Some people were cautioning me and I was looking at them as monitoring spirits. No wonder people recoil when I ask them that question. Thought they were being sensitive not knowing it's actually cultural.
my dear same here too ooooo i told everyone tellable .same with baby sex it wasn't a surprise to friends n family the only thing i didnt do was post on fb n other social media.
@ enque......mine was done 4days after n the hospital provided the earings.

@jennifer89......wow...God be praise.congrats may he brings immeasurable joy to u.

Oyinyechika08....congrats on the birth of your baby....may his arrival bring multiple blessings to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Maaamaaa:
Hello mothers ermmmmmmmm....After Six tests and several missed mp...I'm definitely preggy...

Its been stress free so far but i suddenly became restless and weak yesterday, i feel worse today...

I've got a rash outbreak on my face abiii pimple sefff....I'm experiencing constipation....

you are very welcome, enjoy ya stay!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Congrats to mamas that have delivered and those yet to deliver,Hebrew delivery i pray in Jesus Name,amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
hello mamas

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Where is ma'am Liftedhands?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
sayoberry:
hello mamas
Senior iya ibeji cool we are greetings o kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maaamaaa: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Florena:
you are very welcome, enjoy ya stay!

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lemme just leave this here

So I decided to cook afang for dh today, since I got preggy, I've nt been able to eat swallow. But mehn, after cooking this soup, the aroma was just slapping me left, right, and center, na it I say, I must chop eba o! If I like make I vomit hundred times. Hehehehe

Afang soup (garnished with roasted fish, and stockfish) and eba

scoops bump and runs away

Modified: I demolished it all by myself tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=olatebony post=50041151]I want a birthdaymate oo. 17october ! the most special day of d year. What do i give ooooo grin

Birthday mate! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Welcome ma'am.
I guess morning sickness is slowly creeping up with u
Pele dear. It is well with u
You will carry to term in Jesus Name

Feel free to come anytime and share your concerns.
Also feel free to contribute to any thing you may have an answer to

Congratulations and happy 9 months

Maaamaaa:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ok....thanks

missmalachi:

my dear same here too ooooo i told everyone tellable .same with baby sex it wasn't a surprise to friends n family the only thing i didnt do was post on fb n other social media.
@ enque......mine was done 4days after n the hospital provided the earings.

@jennifer89......wow...God be praise.congrats may he brings immeasurable joy to u.

Oyinyechika08....congrats on the birth of your baby....may his arrival bring multiple blessings to your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Congrats Jennifer89.
I am so happy for you.

Teegali, how are you.
Remember...... professional mommy things o wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
iomoge2:

Thats tomorrow?
Oti o
Lol
Am not ready even if i have finished 2 big pineapples and 5 bottles of zobo.
Lol
guess i had contractions yesterday and today... as in just now o.
Very strong but i was expecting d pain at my lower abdomen... instead twas at my navel area...like Zoe was turning
lol

Lemme target 20 10
Issorite, so long she will come in october we will still chop that type of mummy's big cake together.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Florena:
Let me hail my November mamas, how many monicker can I remember self, undecided
D no1 honourable capo. @iomoge2 I so much adore you, hope you are good?
Besea, Bolseas, Jumayin, princesskiki, princessKf, lexajen, Godmother, deyoola, XX01, and all other November mamas hope you are all good?
Ebony13 u are a strong woman, ur joy shall be permanent.

maama, thanks for the mention o. looks like you wan use style port you and iomoge2. okay o... watching both of you in 3d.

about the rice eating, I thought I was the only one . I can eat rice as breakfast lunch,dinner, midnight. It is well.

congratulations to October mamas both the ones wey don drop and about to drop.

congratulations in advance to November mamas. May God make it easy for us all.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
XX01:

So we were not far off. Funbact a is clotrimazole whilst skineal is a corticosteroid. I preferred mixing with his cream so that it won't be too much.

No ma'am, skineal and funbact A are basically the same. Antibacterial, anti fungal, and antiinflatory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello house, congrats to all that have put to bed.....

A glorious week ahead to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anak123:

No ma'am, skineal and funbact A are basically the same. Antibacterial, anti fungal, and antiinflatory.

I was referring to their active ingredients. Funbact a is clotrimazole whilst skineal is ketoconazole. You can check it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
sugah:

I actually announced my pregnancy but not on social media (except NL)
But the belief is that everybody is a witch that can harm your baby grin grin grin..
So we announce engagement with ring pictures, announce wedding with photoshoot and wedding IVs, sell aso ebi to our family and friends....and as soon as we become pregnant those same family and friends that bought our aso ebi suddenly become witches and wizards grin
grin grin grin hahahahaha, sugar you won't kill me. But this is really ridiculous.
Naija !!! We really need to change. We need reorientation.

It's very funny - Even a close friend you sacrifice alot for & go out of your way to do things for, someone you open heartedly & out of love gave your new top notch wedding gown to use for free during her wedding & she accepted it with a full dive without rejecting it for fear that there's witchcraft on it that will prevent the marriage will still come back & do the same thing to you; hide her pregnancy from you & when you eventually get to know after several months (sometime in may), she'll tell you she's due in December when she's actually few weeks away from her delivery & due to give birth in June/August. grin grin lolsss...

Someone I thought was my very good friend did that to me & I laughed eh...it was just so funny & stupid. cheesy cheesy

Well that taught me a big lesson - " Never be free & open hearted with people who think evil of you". Don't even trust them or commit yourself to them cos like they say, people are no different from what they think of others.
If for no perceived reason they start getting paranoid you'll harm them, then that means they themselves have been secretly harming & undermining you from behind hence their sudden paranoia & strong desire to protect themselves from you.

Igbo's will say "Ogbu Nma anaghi ekwe ka Nma gaa ya na azu" (an evil person is always cautious so that similar evils will not befall him). cheesy
cheesy God help us

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Purity77:

grin grin grin hahahahaha, sugar you won't kill me. But this is really ridiculous.

It's very funny - Even a close friend you sacrifice alot for & go out of your way to do things for, someone you open heartedly & out of love gave your new top notch wedding gown to use for free during her wedding & she accepted it with a full dive without rejecting it for fear that there's witchcraft on it that will prevent the marriage will still come back & do the same thing to you; hide her pregnancy from you & when you eventually get to know after several months (sometime in may), she'll tell you she's due in December when she's actually few weeks away from her delivery & due to give birth in June/August. grin grin lolsss...

Someone I thought was my very good friend did that to me & I laughed eh...it was just so funny & stupid. cheesy cheesy

Well that taught me a big lesson - " Never be free & open hearted with people who think evil of you". Don't even trust them or commit yourself to them cos like they say, people are no different from what they think of others.
If for no perceived reason they start getting paranoid you'll harm them, then that means they themselves have been secretly harming & undermining you from behind hence their sudden paranoia & strong desire to protect themselves from you.

Igbo's will say "Ogbu Nma anaghi ekwe ka Nma ga ya na azu" (an evil person is always cautious so that similar evils will not befall him). cheesy
cheesy God help us

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Yes ooo! Approaching 3rd trimester mehn!!!
Meanwhile I always catch him reading up week by week about pregnancy.
Since he always gets my week wrong, I go use style remind am. Lol na so him go update himself sharply cheesy

Today I caught him reading about pregnancy at 27weeks cheesy cheesy cheesy inside church o shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy lols, your husband is just so like mine. Infact he's even the one that reminds me how many weeks gone I am most times when I tend to forget.
Even before I had the pregnancy: baby center etc apps on my phone, he had already downloaded them & was seriously studying like someone going for O&G primaries. cheesy lolsss

Most times, even before I say for instance "Bae, I have this pain on my right buttocks when I stand to walk...", he'll just immediately cut in, tell me what is wrong with me including name, physiology & possible remedies cheesy. Infact I get Gynae for house cheesy lols

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Congrats Jennifer89! God bless your LO exceedingly.
Welcome maaamaaa. Enjoy your stay!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Purity77:

Igbo's will say "Ogbu Nma anaghi ekwe ka Nma gaa ya na azu" (an evil person is always cautious so that similar evils will not befall him). cheesy
cheesy God help us

He he he... you people will not kill someone with laughter... grin

Naija is a very very diabolical place so sometimes you cant blame people for being cautious or secretive. Although some people take it to astronomical heights!

The fact is i have learnt not to allow such things bother me, because you really dont know the reason for the paranoia, for instance if someone has had a few issues getting or staying pregnant, they may not be soo inclined to broadcasting it and may prefer to wait till there is a live child at the end before the jubilation starts . Na their belle, and their pikin.

You can be generic in your responses, you dont have to give exact EDDs, sex or how many you are carrying if you dont want to.
However it is when people give answers assuming you are stupid that baffles me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (6969) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.