Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,831 members, 7,893,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8327474 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Florena:
mummy zoey thank God for you and your daughter's life.
Sometimes its good to insist, the lord led you in the right direction.

We glorify your name oh lord on behalf of our sister and her child, thank you for saving them both. We now commit the sick children into your healing hands, their mothers shall not cry over them and they shall be discharged safe and sound.

To those of us still waddling may it end in praise insha Allah!

Amen n Amen! Thanks momma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
nggie:
Iomoge2 congrats. Kisses to baby zoey. May she continue to be a source of joy to your family.

Proudmum38 ur baby is healed in Jesus name Amen.

Congrats all mamas that have birthed their babies. God bless them.

Amen!Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
hotmomma:
Iomoge2, i realy thank God for you and zoey. I declare that in the name of Jesus Christ no loss shall be encountered with november mamas and their los.
But really why didn't scan detect that cord. Can any mama answer this?
Proudmum, your son is healed in Jesus name, amen. Pls entertain no fears.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Receive motivation to go to the market to buy plantain and cook like I did. Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
If u de Abuja I for cook am for u within the week

@proudmom38, your baby is healed in Jesus name

Amen n Amen. Thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
proudmom38:
Mamas pls pray for my son. We ve been on admission since on thursday... He's been diagnosed of proclasemia (spelling) malaria and bronchal pneumonia.
The devil is a liar, healing rain is falling on him right now! pls fret not.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
eat and be merry o.....some people can't even stand the aroma of food sef.
If anybody yab u, eat the person join grin grin

realtalk19:
plz sweet mamas.i nid ur opinion on why my hunger level is xtremely high.i eat almost every hour and its bcoming embarrasing.i am in my first trimester

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
eheeeen.....she haff come o. na question she ask o, u run carry food show us. tongue

jazzyjazz:
@realtalk19
This is for ya motivation grin grin grin grin

Make una no vexoo

Unripe plantain porridge grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
comtem2011:
The devil is a liar, healing rain is falling on him right now! pls fret not.

Amen n Amen. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
God is in control....He is healed in Jesus name

proudmom38:
Mamas pls pray for my son. We ve been on admission since on thursday... He's been diagnosed of proclasemia (spelling) malaria and bronchal pneumonia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Iomoge2, thank God for everything and that lactation is gradually setting in.
Welcome home smiley smiley

When should we come and eat 'naming' rice? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
enque:
God is in control....He is healed in Jesus name

Amen. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
proudmom38:

Amen n Amen. Thanks ma
Pls, with faith kindly pray on any piece of cloth or your headtie , place it on him as a mantle, The powerful healer will do what you least expected. The God we serve is still in the business of doing wonders. Your baby was not created with those ailments, he is coming out of that hospital with renewed organs. Keep faith alive ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
realdentist:
Proudmom38 and Dosht it is well with ur children in Jesus name. There shall be no loss! I cover them with the blood of Jesus
Amen thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hehehehe now you're talking grin grin
Eat the person join
enque:
eat and be merry o.....some people can't even stand the aroma of food sef.
If anybody yab u, eat the person join grin grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
zimunachimdi:
iomoge2,thank Baba God for this miracle.
that cord around neck always get me real scared. thank God it ended in praise.

dosht and proudmom38,ur babies are healed in Jesus name,amen

realtalk19,enjoy the food ooo. some preggy wish to be like you. happy bumping dear.
Amen IJMN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
enque:
eheeeen.....she haff come o. na question she ask o, u run carry food show us. tongue

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
beyedew:
Congrats once more @iomoge2 Zoey's mom... God is really awesome. I tnk God for u dear.

Ur babies are healed in Jesus name, Amen. No sickness, no disease can stand the presence of God, keep declaring God's word on ur Los. Nothing can happen to them when we have the greatest physician as our father.
@ mommy Proudmom38 and dosht
Amen IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
bimsusy:

It's well with him Ijn.
AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
dosht:

Amen thank you ma
How is your baby? Hope he's better, he will be fine don't worry. My prayers are with you guys.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
ozycy:
dosht, GOD will heal him completely.
AMEN thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
kaffy4bill:

Its well with ur son,pls work along with the healthcare givers, b vigilant and prayerful

What is the working diagnosis?

Pray God heal him

One love sis
Amen ma
We did blood test
Malaria positive
PCV 29%
White cell count 28800
That's what I can remember now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mamas pls I can't reply all mentions now thank you for the prayers

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
@stephmiracle congratulations.... God bless your LO
@iomoge2 ur BS is so touching, we thank God for baby Zoey.
@proudmom it is well with ur baby... He is healed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
talltosyne:

Same Ibara? Was following one issue on dt parish then. I worship @ Agidingbi (dh parish) horeb cathedral ikeja 2 my parish and Oke ado in ib
It's the same Ibara , dat issue get as he be jare,thank God everything has calmed down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello mama's, join me to thank God, this my EVER FAITHFUL GOD, ELOHIM, I AM THAT I AM for delivery my cousin of a bouncing baby boy weighing 5.5kg thru vaginal delivery, today by 4.am. Is these God not faithful?
Mother and child bubbling, mother is busy eating jellof rice....

WHO ARE WE THAT GOD IS THOUGHTFUL OF US.

I LOVE YOU GOD

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
proudmom38:

May Almighty heal your son. It's well with him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
dosht and proudmom38, your babies are healed ijn.

@ iomoge2, congrats once again thank God you made the decision on time.
Your birth story was similar to mine though I was on General Anesthesia but in my unconscious state I was aware something is wrong with baby.
Immediately I regained consciousness I started demanding for him but I wasn't able to see him until the 3rd day, he was diagnosed of asphyxia and he ended up spending 10 days in the hospital coz of the antibiotics he was being given.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
@iomoge, thank God for victory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
prettmum:
Hello mama's, join me to thank God, this my EVER FAITHFUL GOD, ELOHIM, I AM THAT I AM for delivery my cousin of a bouncing baby boy weighing 5.5kg thru vaginal delivery, today by 4.am. Is these God not faithful?
Mother and child bubbling, mother is busy eating jellof rice....

WHO ARE WE THAT GOD IS THOUGHTFUL OF US.

I LOVE YOU GOD

Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
simababe:

Congrats
Thanks Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ZaraOli: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Proudmom38,may God Almighty heal your son. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
iomoge2:
Continuation.

By 11:10am prepping for surgery started.
All d routine, received spinal injection, bp monitored, hand clipped.... bla bla bla.......
The questions.... carry your leg.... i lifted it so high they were amazed..... carry your leg again.... not to high... then carry your legs again and i said legs? Where r they Lol.
By 11:48 actual surgery started.
I becane dizzy, felt like vomiting... begged to have d surgery postponed... but it was too late. Immediately oxygen was mounted, head lifted.... and i became ok.

I felt my doctors touch, and said i can feel your hands o.... he said yes... i know u can.
You Will feel it but wont feel pains. .... i was so happy.
But then, i felt every touch..... felt the cleaning.... felt the pressure on my abdomen which was supposed to be the cut.

Felt the busy hands of 2 men working on me n next i heard was....u know its a muscle, hold it here n pull....haaaaaaaa. these men are tearing me apart.
I waited 4 pain, none.... i heard.... ok... hold n pull her out..... hold her hands..... n d next was your baby is out.

Nurse said cord on neck? Doctor said yes, 3 times...round d neck. First and second is too tight!!!
No sound, no sneeze no cough..... nothing..... someone ran off with her.
Then i started running commentary, where is my child? Is she crying? Is she here? I cant hear her.....

My doctor said, its ok. Your bAby is doing fine. ... i said adonbeliveit till i hear her.... he said she is far away... u cant hear her.....
The tears started... bp that was 117/70 became 160/110.

they started begging me.... madam we need u to be fine.....haaaa... at this point i had removed the clip on my thumb n the heart rate machine read flat...... panic started until they saw the problem.

Then the waist pain started .... i screamed, my waist o.... i was given 5 strong pain relievers while d side effect was that the spinal injection will wear off.
This i found out later....else i woulda managed d waist pain.

Along the line, i heard my baby cry at a distant and kept quiet and they said thats her.... later she started again and was brought to me. The moment i saw her.... i felt alive again.... i just wanted to get off the table. She came out looking like my mother in every way.... even to her hair..... she was crying loudly and i said bring her close let me touch her.

I said Zoey, its ok... mummy is here. Please stop crying... i now know u r fine...... surprisingly, she paused and looked in my direction but her eyes was shut.
She then resumed crying and was taken out of the theater.

....I felt all the thugs, pulls.... trying to sew the womb.... Chief Consultant was called in.
He asked my womb b brought out n sewn outside....and asked d status of d fibroid.
My doctor suggested it be removed.
Some1 ran to ask hubby if he signed that whatever n he said no... he only asked for baby to be removed n if possible fibriod....

The pains was hell. I felt the niddle pass through every organ. Every layer.... 7 layers sewn.
The skin was sewn twice... as u cant even see the stiches.... all u see now are treads hanging on both sides.... thats how i know the line to be cleaned.

A total of 2 hours was spent on d surgical table as i started bleeding and needed blood tranfussion right there.

In all I bless God becos without him, i dont know what the story will be.
Thank God Zoey didnt have to go through the stress of labour with me. She even came out with a sign of stress on the right side of her face.

I want to thank all Mamas here.
Y'all great. We started lactating yesterday with 30ml colostrum.

To the remaining preggy mama. May Gòds grace envolpe u and surround you.
May the right decision be taken at every point.
Supernatural pregnancy and delivery.
There would be no crises.

I also pray 4 all Atc mamas.... if God can answer me when i least expected even in my unfaithfulness..... he would surely answer everyone of you.

Hugs...

Chai. Na all dis tings u pass tru.kpele my sister.thank God for ur instincts.cord 3 times around d neck God is great. Zoey is destined for greatness.
Tank God for u dear.

Happy for the milk that have started flowing.u can feed zoey to ur satisfaction now. grin. *winks*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.