Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8302037 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcseun: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=jaysmama post=50928868]
@jaysmama thank you very much for your advice.. I will contact the Dr over there and inform him..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
Was just wondering, does this Chinese gender prediction thing really work? Mama's that have checked the sex of their babies please reply.

what of those that are carrying twins?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:

Kpele teamie, don't worry, this phase too shall pass. Please don't skip your routine drugs o, for baby's sake.
Me sef dey get funny taste in my mouth plus nausea, what helps me with taking fluid now is fruit tea sweetened with honey then ice chilled, since it's caffeine free, it's very safe in pregnancy .
Try your best to take fluids, it's very necessary too.
It shall end in praise!
Tnx alot teamie. please where can I get it from?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
tutucious:
Hi team April, hope you guys are good / special greetings to everyone keeping this forum alive.

I'm Super excited today. I went for 4d scan today and I'm 99% TEAM BLUE (It's a BOY).

From my calculation based on LMP I should be 16w5d. But 4d showed 17w1d, meanwhile the first ultrasound scan I did was in line with my calculation.

Anyways I'm so happy... Seeing my prince today just made the bond stronger, I can't wait to meet him.

Mydreams25
Unic1
Itissettled3
MoskiDarl
LaDivva
Folamee
Prettmum
Sweetestmum
Ahnie
Olukunle5
Abiagirl777
Tutucious
Dharyor1234

uhmmmmmmmm, congratulations. chai i must do my own scan quickly, though i'm yet to register at any hospital

i need cane bah?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Princess Zoey reporting live 4 tread cuties....
She has been sleepy all day....

2w3d old.
My world... my everything.
Her Father reminds me that he is my world and not her... lol
Jealousy has started....lol

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutucious(f): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
dharyor1234:

uhmmmmmmmm, congratulations. chai i must do my own scan quickly, though i'm yet to register at any hospital

i need cane bah?

Thanks dear.
If it's ur first baby, doctors will always advice u register early. But be rest assured. It will surely end in praise for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
tutucious:
Hi team April, hope you guys are good / special greetings to everyone keeping this forum alive.

I'm Super excited today. I went for 4d scan today and I'm 99% TEAM BLUE (It's a BOY).

From my calculation based on LMP I should be 16w5d. But 4d showed 17w1d, meanwhile the first ultrasound scan I did was in line with my calculation.

Anyways I'm so happy... Seeing my prince today just made the bond stronger, I can't wait to meet him.

Mydreams25
Unic1
Itissettled3
MoskiDarl
LaDivva
Folamee
Prettmum
Sweetestmum
Ahnie
Olukunle5
Abiagirl777
Tutucious
Dharyor1234

please ma, how much for a 4D scan thank u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
..God abeg o, so mama even with d cercelage one still needs less stress and bedrest..? Like dre are chances of it opening bcs of stress or what?...I fink my gynae mentioned DAT... Not too sure...plz I want to know more bcs my wedding is less Dan 3weeks and we knw d stress DAT comes with wedding...
No need to be scared. Everyone is different the best thing is to work with your doctor based on your specific situation. He will be able to advice and that way you can plan your wedding based on the advice he gives. I had lost two babies before my doctor adviced we do the cerclage and the bedrest as an added precaution. Some people go to work with a cerclage and have no problems
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
feddy27:
#ThreadCuties#

Look who turned ONE MONTH old smiley
Baby Fedora
One month already. GOD bless her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
deyoola:
My princess @ 4 days old. The joy she brought into my life can't be measure.
Joy unspeakable , she's cute
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Mcseun post=50929499][/quote] You are welcome sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
quin9:
Hi everyone...been so long,vigilante is REALEST! Can't even read back,October mama's how una dey,team November it would end in praise for you all.

PS: let me help someone,if u need any SMALL item from the US eg Gummies etc,I can help with it.Limited slots only as I only have space for small items,offer closes on saturday.And if u are leaving a comment abt this mention me so I can see it faster
I want I want I want, should I send? Kids clothes wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
@feddy27 ur damsel is so cute. Shes big oo kiss

My prince at 1 month kiss

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutucious(f): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
please ma, how much for a 4D scan thank u.

I paid 3K. It was really worth it... I went with my flash drive and took lots of pictures and videos clips of my prince.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mamas i am sorry i am posting this here.... wanted to take it to new born thread but i started the complain here...lemme just finish it here.... plus its still November... we still own the floor ba Lol

Thank you all so much for the advise on increased flow. Infact from no flow to small flow to now.
Rofemiguwa gave me fenugreek.... it made me see breast milk and i am so grateful.
Then for the increase in flow... i used 1. Ate iru twice.... 50naira worth first night n second night. Couldn't bring myself to eat it the next morning..... lol
2. I ate well, drink bucket of water n slept well... infact i fell sick and they said it was stress as am restless.... they said the headache i had was bp but it cleared after resting for two days...
3. I ate bitterleaf soup twice. Really ate the leaves.....
4. I stopped wearing bra and was practically naked.... MIL said to let the boobs breath.... that bra is used to wean babies.... grin
I couldnt do palmwine.... hubby would have to go towards akudo to get... so far.

Outcome.
See milk shocked
The moment i carry Zoey.. its starts pouring from both boobs.... like hian.
Its more when she is sucking one... the other will be staining bed ... undecided
Zoey has not taken any other thing than breast for the past 48hours.... she latches but its painful except i remove n reposition... which causes annoyance. Lol
Then she would suck for long and close her eye u will think she has slept.. try removing breast and see that her gum is clinched tight to it...lol then the sucking will start again.
My sleep now is less than 2 hours o.... she sucks round d clock... once i put her down she stays calm for 10mins and wakes up looking for bobbi... hian.
But today seems different becos of what happened.

Ok.
My girl has been poo-ing with every milk she swallows.
Like when she sucks and i bring her to burp... she will polute n shiit. So i became worried. Made formular this evening and gave her. Then pumped 90mil each from them boobies and threw away.
I am now worried.
Is she reacting to my milk?
I used to allow her suck daily before....the flow was established so we cant say its soured or is that it?
Why is she stooling?
I have vowed not to take tea n bread again as that has been my only meal for days now.... thats why i pumped n threw away... maybe the sugar content is much... please help me! advise me.

Mil said i should put "kamfura pelebe" in water n be giving her one spoon... i have been acting deaf... saying i dont know where to get it.
Pleade help me....

This is my testimony n worry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
feddy27:
#ThreadCuties#

Look who turned ONE MONTH old smiley

Baby Fedora

She's big n beautiful, God bless her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
iomoge2:

2w3d old.
Sleeping beauty, pls dash me sm sleep nw.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
onyinyechika08:
@feddy27 ur damsel is so cute. Shes big oo kiss

My prince at 1 month kiss
Wow, he is cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutucious(f): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
iomoge2:

2w3d old.

Our oyibo Zoey is now looking more beautiful like a true African queen dat she is.

In similar news, I went thru Ur motherhood journey and I must say u are a good writer. The love u expressed for Zoey even before she was born made me feel I wasn't loving mine enuf I had to buckle up, so I won't blame ur hubby for reminding u. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Hmmm I like d brick idea, dats d kinda position I slept for 4 days in d hospital, DAT made my cervix improve a little, na wa..I havnt been faithful to sis bedrest at all...but will try and be dedicated to it for d remaining 3 days...tnx xo much...God bless u
God is ur strength!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
dharyor1234:

i need cane bah?

Yes grin#teamapril#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
MumZ:

Was wrong 4 all my 3 kids.
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
dharyor1234:

what of those that are carrying twins?
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Tnx alot teamie. please where can I get it from?
u can get from most big supermarkets, a more popular brand is twinnings but it's flavour is not as strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
deyoola:

so adorable. May God keep and bless her for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
ozycy:
It's thread cuties day
Baby Sophie ain't scared of puppy grin
Biuriful babe, she is so bold

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
RashMe:
hallo beautiful mamas, here is Hajia Riri reporting live for thread cuties.....

cc; zaynie,blessedmum,ahnie,mspat,deezou, kaffy4bill,liftedhands,helovesme,stadora,tyconcepts,cherrymum1,lightedpath
Fyn Alhaja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
iomoge2:
Mamas i am sorry i am posting this here.... wanted to take it to new born thread but i started the complain here...lemme just finish it here.... plus its still November... we still own the floor ba Lol

Mil said i should put "kamfura pelebe" in water n be giving her one spoon... i have been acting deaf... saying i dont know where to get it.
Pleade help me....

This is my testimony n worry.

Ma'am, am happy you are flowing plenri now.

I think her body system is just getting used to your diet, you know she is feeding on what you have fed on.

I will say, keep eating healthy for her sake since milk flow is established already.

You don't need to stop your bread and tea though , am certain she will adjust fully soon.

@ d bolded, please don't give her, keep d deaf act. If at all, you take the herbal drink and she feeds from you.

Eku itoju

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
3k ke?? that cheap?? where? shocked shocked shocked

tutucious:

I paid 3K. It was really worth it... I went with my flash drive and took lots of pictures and videos clips of my prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
nicoleswizzi my thoughts are with u. it shall end in praise IJN. pls try not to be on ur feet for more than 10 mins at a time. hope u have a small stool in ur kitchen so u can sit while doin some things

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
dunasy:

Ma'am, am happy you are flowing plenri now.

I think her body system is just getting used to your diet, you know she is feeding on what you have fed on.

I will say, keep eating healthy for her sake since milk flow is established already.

You don't need to stop your bread and tea though , am certain she will adjust fully soon.

@ d bolded, please don't give her, keep d deaf act. If at all, you take the herbal drink and she feeds from you.

Eku itoju

Thanks so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
deyoola:

See d smile

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.