Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,171 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8312731 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Evacroft:
Introducing king Andre for thread cuties. @sugar and princesskf ur babies are so cute,welldone mamas.

Simply adorable!!! kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
nneejima:
Good evening glorious mothers in the house, please make una torch light my matter: please what should I do to stop all these scary & weird dream i usually have. Am afraid of sleeping these days, biko no read & pass

You can also reassure yourself with the word of God and prayers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
sunbestie:
Pls mama help me oo...... My tummmy and my breast has been scratching me since ooo,my mum said i should be applying it powder but it is not
helping matters. Sabi mamas pls help me out before i wound myself aspa d process of scratching it. Thanks

Try Shea butter it may help for the Timmy and apply lanolin on the boobs it should relieve you too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
@ jazzyjazz thank God you are okay. I knew you would be. Abeg sofry sofry o next time grin don't let LO vex. Also try other more comfy styles. Missionary may get more difficult as your tummy protrudes.

@ sunbestie, try the Shea butter or bio oil or simply keep the skin moisturised. It might help with the itchiness.

My people, and that's how I woke up and started feeling slight menstrual like cramps. Dr Google says it could be a sign that cervix wants to start dilating. I'm just looking at my hospital bag and smiling to myself as I'm typing this... we are almost 37 weeks with double blessings.

I'm tempted to start eating the dates I bought in the mall some days back but I won't, let me allow nature take its course. Yesterday at my routine appointment, my doctor said I've tried, really have I? Feels like LOs are always fighting every time especially after the little meals I manage to eat.

I'll watch and wait it out, I know it will end in praise.

Team December for Sexy Deliveries wink

(We will do a roll call soon before we enter our month, teamies. In the meantime, let's put our feet up, drink water like a fish, rest and eat healthy. The Lord is our strength)

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mama, we shall not cast our young oo, I forbid miscarriage among us, Team June 2017. God is there with us.
tikosdear:
GGudevening mamas in the house, congrats to all the mamas that have given birth, safe delivery to remaining mamas. I am sso HEART BROKEN, I'm was spotting yesterday nite, I was worried and I went to the hospital today and I was sent to do a scan, the result showed that I had BLIGHTED OVUM, I have been asked to go for evacuation tomorrow. Pls put ur sister in prayer o. I am Team June 2017. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sixx:
How far dat our baby bed nah teamy, e don ready? Did he do it well 4 u?

It will be ready by weekend. I will send a pix of it once it's ready.

Thank God @ jazzyjazz. Pls abstain for now as doc advised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
tikosdear:
GGudevening mamas in the house, congrats to all the mamas that have given birth, safe delivery to remaining mamas. I am sso HEART BROKEN, I'm was spotting yesterday nite, I was worried and I went to the hospital today and I was sent to do a scan, the result showed that I had BLIGHTED OVUM, I have been asked to go for evacuation tomorrow. Pls put ur sister in prayer o. I am Team June 2017. Thanks.
eyaaa God will see you through and anoda1 will come speedily.it is well with you dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2016
princessKF:

Thanks mummy.... How is our cute Zoey?
@Florena... u can poopoo but it shouldn't be hard o make sure u drink plenty of water before going to the toilet... kisses to baby Akorede.
alright thank you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by braimore: 1:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Hello mothers and mothers to be please do anyone know where I can get this drug "Pharmaton Matruelle"
Thank you mothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2016
tikosdear:
it is well with u.God doesn't want u having an unhealthy baby as a result of abnormal cell
division, poor quality sperm or egg, hence this.
abt d evacuation, u may wait a little as it is believed that a woman’s body is capable of passing tissue on its own and there may be no need for a D&C bt u may however want it done if dt's ur doctor's candid advice or u're planning on having d tissue examined to determine a reason for such occurrence.
whichever u decide, God's got u&as ur body heals, double blessings follow!
sabi mamas will add/delete soon
good morning mamas&TGIF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:24am On Nov 18, 2016
braimore:
Hello mothers and mothers to be please do anyone know where I can get this drug "Pharmaton Matruelle"
Thank you mothers
Cc: Anak123
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 1:55am On Nov 18, 2016
MY STORY:
I will try to be as clear as possible without promoting fear, I wish I can say it all, but I'm considering other FTMs like me.

So my edd was on the 4th to 7th, the days went by nothing happened. No sign of oncoming labour at all. I believe I still have the grace of two weeks so I was relaxed. Then I started leaking fluid, I think on the 10th, went to the hospital and the midwife told me that my cervix is still closed, that I can't be induced and leaking the fluid is dangerous. She asked me to wait and watch till the next ANC if the cervix is not opened by then we will do CS. I accepted and asked her the amount, she said 200k, in this regime?

The fluid continued leaking changing form each day, cream, slimy, clear, sometimes watery. The only consolation I had was my baby's kicks, very strong. I was waiting onto the lord, wiping at every opportunity, I used two roll of tissue within 3days. I woke up on Sunday morning and I wiped mucus with a line of blood. I was so excited, thinking by Sunday night I would meet baby.

For where? No contraction, no pain, no sign. I kept it to myself and didn't tell dh as he was depressed already. On Monday I started feeling mild contractions in the morning, I went to the hospital and I was told that the cervix is ripened. I went home still forming strong girl.

I was alone in the house and the contractions were irregular with little pain, I downloaded the timer and was timing. I decided to wait for dh to come back before going back to the hospital. He came in at 8pm and i told him I need to get to the hospital, he thought I was joking. I told him I'm serious and he offered to follow me which I declined, I said I would call him if I'm to be admitted.

I walked to the hospital which is just 2streets from ours thinking I can cope with labour now, sebi this is the so called contraction people talks about not knowing that "hurricane is coming down soon". I was checked and was 2cm dilated. The nurse asked me to stay if my house is far, but I told her I would like to go home.

By the time I got home the contractions were now stronger, my younger brother prepared EBA I couldn't eat, I left the sitting room and was bearing the pain on the mattress. By this time, dh was already lost and confused. At exactly 12am, I felt a sudden gush of warm water, very plenty.

Aaaaah! My water as broken at this early stage of labour!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 2:32am On Nov 18, 2016
At the beginning of my pregnancy I already explained labour to dh so he knew we have to get to the hospital right away. By this time I couldn't stand again, my lower abdomen was on fire. Then I got angry again when dh kept me waiting because he couldn't get safety pin to pin to my cloth. Shey a woman in labour cares about one midnight spirit? Abi that pin is the holy saviour?

I sha screamed and he decided to stop looking, we set out that midnight and walked to the hospital. I was walking fast but when the contraction starts I will wait and bend down. I got to the hospital and I was still 2cm, I was given a ward and the nurses just went back to sleep.

The pain got intensified, I was humming, I was thirsty, the nurses said there was no water I should take my glucose instead. That one tasted sour at that moment. Then a woman opposite my ward came to me and said I should go and exercise. I manage to go out to the compound.

This is the funny part, whenever the contraction hits me, I would run down the compound like a thief, and my husband will follow me. I told him that I'm getting tired that he should pray for me. My brother brought water that midnight and I moved back into the ward because of mosquito.

Then the last stage of labour commenced, the contractions were coming without a break. I was screaming and shaking dh vigorously, I even bit him I was naked and sometimes I will go on all fours showing my brother everything down there. (That one was already crying).

I dipped my finger into my vjay and I could feel my baby's head, then I felt the urge to poo, I screamed and called the nurse that I want to poopoo oooo.

This was around past 6 tuesday morning, finally they woke up and took me to labour room, everything was set,and I was asked to push when the contraction hits. I couldn't push, I was just screaming, I'm sure people in that neighbourhood did not sleep well that morning.

Then one nurse, God bless her for me squatted above me and pushed my baby down for me. I felt I had a tear but it wasn't painful. They put him on my chest and asked me to hold him, he cried very well and I was just saying thank God.

Then the most painful part of my delivery........

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 2:47am On Nov 18, 2016
CLEANING UP cry cry cry cry

The nurse dipped her fist into my vagina to pack out blood, that shit is painful meen!!!

Then the nurse said she want to suture me, I was looking for the injection to numb the area I couldn't see any, I asked her and she said there's no anaesthetic. Aaaaaa! Mogbe! I started crying telling her to leave the tear like that, we struggled for like 10minutes and the nurse went to call my husband to talk to me. I sha agree.

I held unto one nurse's shirt and the other pinned down my leg, I felt every needle entry, the most painful part was tightening the thread, I cried ooo, confirm tears!

After suturing the nurse dipped pad into my vjay but I didn't allow her so the pad was just hanging half way, she left it ooo, she helped me down from the bed and took me to my ward.

I will be back with some points I noted!!

Mamas that have had supernatural delivery should be doing Thanksgiving at intervals. I can't describe how contractions feel like, just know that at that moment a woman can break an iron rod wwith one hand.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Florena:
Hello mamas, how are we all doing!

Vigilante have hooked me ooo, I will start dropping my bs little by little, hopefully by midnight.

Abeg I'm scared to poopoo oooo, hope my stitches will not be affected?

#teamnovember# #teamsharpsharp# I hail ooo, congratulations to those that have met their LO, we will all reap the fruit of our labour.

Cappo @iomoge2, eku ise ooo!!!

U can pupu but dont push d pupu out.
Tske plenty water n fruit (oranges) so the pupu will fall out by itself. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Chio.... Our Teamy o.
Well done Mama.
We thank God 4 safe delivery.

We bless God.
So happy.

Cc: florena

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 3:13am On Nov 18, 2016
iomoge2:

U can pupu but dont push d pupu out.
Tske plenty water n fruit (oranges) so the pupu will fall out by itself. Pele.
Cappo why are you up by this time?
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:15am On Nov 18, 2016
tiwatopebam:
Mama, we shall not cast our young oo, I forbid miscarriage among us, Team June 2017. God is there with us.

Shie y'al have captains.....
Oya put yaselfs 2geda.

Happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Florena:

Cappo why are you up by this time?
Thanks ma'am

Am waiting 4 Zoey to wake up o.
My boobs are dripping n dey hurt.

My mum says i dhould stop waking her.. so i am waiting 4 her to show d slightest sign dat she wants to wake up so i can feed her n do diaper change....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Team November... while we await other births... lets drop our BS biko.

#TeamNovember4SharpSharpDelivery
#TeamNoLoss

♡ Ojac1
♡ XX01
♡ Twogenerations
♡ Sweetrie
♡ Pweetyface
♡ Princesskiki
♡ Oshey01
♡ Lexajen
♡ Ladymessi
♡ Jummy004
♡ Deyoola
♡ Bolseas

#TeamNoBsCarryOver

Oya Mamas come and tell us how sweet like sugar it was grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 3:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Thanks @ florena for the birth story. Thank God for safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 5:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Florena:
Hello mamas, how are we all doing!

Vigilante have hooked me ooo, I will start dropping my bs little by little, hopefully by midnight.

Abeg I'm scared to poopoo oooo, hope my stitches will not be affected?

#teamnovember# #teamsharpsharp# I hail ooo, congratulations to those that have met their LO, we will all reap the fruit of our labour.

Cappo @iomoge2, eku ise ooo!!!
Drink milk of magnesia and prune juice and you'll be able to poop without hurting your stitches. If you can't find prune juice, drink milk of magnesia alone. Like half a cup or so. Not too much oo. Cos you will poop very well. Pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2016
Florena:
CLEANING UP cry cry cry cry

Mamas that have had supernatural delivery should be doing Thanksgiving at intervals. I can't describe how contractions feel like, just know that at that moment a woman can break an iron rod wwith one hand.

Thank God for safe delivery...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2016
MamaOO:

Drink milk of magnesia and prune juice and you'll be able to poop without hurting your stitches. If you can't find prune juice, drink milk of magnesia alone. Like half a cup or so. Not too much oo. Cos you will poop very well. Pele.
thank you ma, will try this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Thank you @nennynj,iyomomoreloaded,airforcewife,paycheck, beydew,princesskf.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2016
tikosdear:
Ewww, don't worry...u will be fine... God will give I another that will stay...in Jesus name amen...it is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Cappo...how body?? the Lord is ur strength o smiley

37weeks with multiples pass try o, u deserve an award jare.. Why do I feel like ur LOs are boys (cos of the way they are always fighting grin grin)

It will end in praise smiley

Favoured..mom:
@ jazzy..jazz thank God you are okay. I knew you would be. Abeg sofry sofry o next time grin don't let LO vex. Also try other more comfy styles. Missionary may get more difficult as your tummy protrudes.

@ sunb..estie, try the Shea butter or bio oil or simply keep the skin moisturised. It might help with the itchiness.

My people, and that's how I woke up and started feeling slight menstrual like cramps. Dr Google says it could be a sign that cervix wants to start dilating. I'm just looking at my hospital bag and smiling to myself as I'm typing this... we are almost 37 weeks with double blessings.

I'm tempted to start eating the dates I bought in the mall some days back but I won't, let me allow nature take its course. Yesterday at my routine appointment, my doctor said I've tried, really have I? Feels like LOs are always fighting every time especially after the little meals I manage to eat.

I'll watch and wait it out, I know it will end in praise.

Team December for Sexy Deliveries wink

(We will do a roll call soon before we enter our month, teamies. In the meantime, let's put our feet up, drink water like a fish, rest and eat healthy. The Lord is our strength)

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2016
Flodel:
Try to rub shea butter or olive oil. Hope dis helps
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Flodel:

Try to rub shea butter or olive oil. Hope dis helps
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Jazzy baby...

hope u feel better now? smiley
Just follow your dr's instructions and you will be fine. Thank God for his grace and all is well.

U no de cook again?? e don tey small o tongue tongue cheesy

cc jazzyjazz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2016
@florena, hmmm ur BS was an interesting one, people say don't shout so u won't loose strength.... But I fink it's easier said Dan done especially when d pain is unbearable.... Na wa o...God help us...learnt a lot tnx for d BS and plz don't forget d things u said u noted, really looking forward to it...want to learn more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2016
babythug:

Try Shea butter it may help for the Timmy and apply lanolin on the boobs it should relieve you too
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.