Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,532 members, 7,892,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8323067 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2017
mom2015:
Oya make I answer roaster call. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl on the 9th of February via vaginal delivery. Due date was 17th of feb. Labor was short and uneventful. We're both bonding wella. My apologies for not posting on tym, I have a toddler with me by myself in Chicago. The stress no be here.

Congrats Hun. God is your strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
This thread has been slow lately, where's everyone. My teamies, have you hibernated again? Roll call would be done tomorrow. Who else just wants to celebrate today cuz it's finally the last day of Febuary, phew!

#teamAprilformiraclebabies #wewouldstarthearingbirthalertsfromnextmonth #cantwait #babyshoppingdone #maternityleavebythecorner #vigilantebythecorner.

I'm exhausted!!!
BH is getting more frequent. So sacred of eating pineapple. #easterbaby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2017
ijeoma2728:

I'm exhausted!!!
BH is getting more frequent. So sacred of eating pineapple. #easterbaby
I was just tell my mum nt lng ago,i tld her d way d baby moves dis days bah no b here!I asked her if d eva sleep at all!She just laughed n tld me dats how it is esp wen ur getting to the end,she said he is just trying to find his way out,said I shld njoy it while it lst!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplyglow: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2017
What's up with my fellow march mamas?
We have been too quiet for some time now.
Please we should try and come out from our hiding places oooh.
Yipee!!! March is finally here!!!
#teammarchforsharpsharpdelivery
#teammarchfornoloss
#teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery
#teammarchforHebrewwomendelivery

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mom2015: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Itissettled3:
Team February. 5 days to go

Roll call. 13 mamas have been blessed with their little ones. 12 mamas remaining but I know some of these mamas would have dropped but yet to get the time to inform us .

Let's praise God for every one of these deliveries. Only him made it possible.

Kittana It has ended in Praise
Itissettled3 Feb 17 XY
Firsttymum It has ended in praise
Chanbaby It has ended in praise
Amjane It has ended in praise
Kuhuz Feb 14 XY
Gagat. Feb 27 XY
Nneka3000 Ported to January
Realdentist It has ended in praise
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015 Feb 17. Feb 9 XX
omoloulah It has ended in praise
Ayportable It ended in praise
Whyterose Ported to Jan
Hunniesuzie It has ended in praise
Ghennys It has ended in praise
Giftedofgod Feb 12 XY
Yesitsme It ended in praise (Porter)

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms Ended in praise
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh.

Mamas Kuhuz, Gagat, Lala4sure, Ayatiraj, Mom2015 please pop in and say hello.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:
You're own better
My son will sleep very well in his rocker and in my arms but the moment you drop him on the bed, his eyes will be shining like crayfish own cheesy

Exactly like my prince though he sleeps on his cot (he no go sleep ke cheesy) but the way the boy will just open his eyes when u want to put him down, the eye go they shine like Diamond as if he wasn't sleeping @ all, most times my eye than they do like say I drink cos I will be feeling soo sleepy n waiting 4 him, he will no give me 1 wicked smile like u want to drop me n sleep abi undecided I go kukuma carry am 4 hand, we will both sleep like that o, can't come n die grin angry..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2017
simplyglow:
What's up with my fellow march mamas? We have been too quiet for some time now. Please we should try and come out from our hiding places oooh. Yipee!!! March is finally here!!! #teammarchforsharpsharpdelivery #teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery #teammarchforHebrewwomendelivery
we dey here Ojare
I have not been sleeping o help !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplyglow: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
firstpregnancy:

we dey here Ojare

I have not been sleeping o
help !

Sorry oo
What could be the cause?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thank you all so much for the felicitations, prayers and goodwill messages. May we always have reasons to celebrate.

Ehen! Fenugreek! Fenugreek! Fenugreek ooo! I cannot cope with this young man's sucking prowess. Tea, akamu, peppersoup, palmie(I'm even high now wink ), nothing seems to be enough.. I need help with this breast milk oooooo

Cc jazzyjazz, coldfeet, other sabi mamas

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cappo itissettled3, waiting to hear ur good news. How are u ma?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
talltosyne:

Amen, how is our big bobo

Bobo is fine. How are you doing now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Are you sure our babies are not twins?
It's when I'll be looking like a zombie, he will smile that smile lol me sef I kukuma just carry an for my chest make he sleep
nifeseun:

Exactly like my prince though he sleeps on his cot (he no go sleep ke cheesy) but the way the boy will just open his eyes when u want to put him down, the eye go they shine like Diamond as if he wasn't sleeping @ all, most times my eye than they do like say I drink cos I will be feeling soo sleepy n waiting 4 him, he will no give me 1 wicked smile like u want to drop me n sleep abi undecided I go kukuma carry am 4 hand, we will both sleep like that o, can't come n die grin angry..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hmm my sister I passed through the same thing. In fact I'm still passing through it. I tried all I could but the boy own been pass my power so I kukuma throway exclusive for window. We are now augmenting with formula and we have been doing just fine

Have you tried kunu? It helped me small. But just prepare to gain weight

If e no work, then.. .....hmmmm
realdentist:
Thank you all so much for the felicitations, prayers and goodwill messages. May we always have reasons to celebrate.

Ehen! Fenugreek! Fenugreek! Fenugreek ooo! I cannot cope with this young man's sucking prowess. Tea, akamu, peppersoup, palmie(I'm even high now wink ), nothing seems to be enough.. I need help with this breast milk oooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
peggygee:
February momas, how market? May God of the eleventh hour grant all the remaining feb momas safe n stress less delivery in Jesus name. amen

Abeg I go use torchlight look for my teamies? I don ask tire, team August, where una dey ooooooo

In order news I went to garki hospital n the fee is wow! Reg N40k , normal delivery 60k ( cheapest category there)excluding other expenses o, told dh n he is like babe, we can't afford to spare that o, pls look for a general hospital where we will pay less. So me go just jejely waka go any GH around o.

Good evening my e family

Team august here.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Good morning mamas, finally its d last day of Feb...thank u Jesus....getting closer to the end of this journey....
Ex team march how una dey? Hope u are all ready...
Team April how una dey today....we are next in line....
So u wan finally Leave us go join team April abi....... Ok ooo na God and Lo get d final date sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
simplyglow:
What's up with my fellow march mamas?
We have been too quiet for some time now.
Please we should try and come out from our hiding places oooh.
Yipee!!! March is finally here!!!
#teammarchforsharpsharpdelivery
#teammarchfornoloss
#teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery
#teammarchforHebrewwomendelivery
We dey teamie seriously counting down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:
It's when I'll be looking like a zombie, he will smile that smile lol me sef I kukuma just carry an for my chest make he sleep

cc nifeseun

let me share expo that my MIL gave me....... i know every baby is different and it may only work for a while till they realize mummy is doing boju boju! it worked for me for a good few months

firstly as long as they are not crying - tears, saliva and cattarhh kinda cry...... put them down or you go crase oh!. you can rock them on a rocker or bouncer. you can still pat them and let them know you are close by without carrying. after all the initiall aww had worn off i always put my DD down, if she wasn't being fed. i no dey do carry everytime for cuddles sake. i can play with you without carrying. once i finish feeding, burp and put her down in cot or rocker or whatevever depending on where we are. this was very useful as when MIL left , na only me dey house, at least mama gats to eat and look decent. After a while they wont get used to being carried or demanding they are carried all the time.

secondly you trick them that they are still with them even though they are in their cot. lay them down and fold a small wrapper or piece of cloth maybe an scarf and put on their back if they are sleeping tummy down ( this must be supervised) or on their tummies if sleeping on their back. the weight will fool them into thinking your hand is on them.

Thirdly: spread their beddings and any cuddly toy on your bed and sleep on it for a couple of days to transfer your smell. so when you put them in their cot, it doesn't suddenly smell different. as they recognise you more by smell than by sight in the early days,

hope this helps.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mamas I think sey by now I will be announcing my BA but e be like sey na only me waka come.... Is alright oo
I did not sleep last night, I was feeling so restless and my baby is just busy jumping up and down, shaking bumbum, and every every, naso I just dey feeling like vomiting and pooing at d same time , my whole body was just shaking and vibrating but am so surprise this morning these things have stop ooo.
Abeg baby come out sharp sharp oo we don try

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by porsche2014: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yes am a firstimer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by porsche2014: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
yes
Dazzle86:

You felt kick, before 13weeks.I am 14weeks and 2days Me I dey find kick I no see. Are you a ftm?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by porsche2014: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dazzle86:

You felt kick, before 13weeks.I am 14weeks and 2days Me I dey find kick I no see. Are you a ftm?

Yes am a Firstimer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Teamie Peggygee why not try national hospital? They are good and slightly cheaper than Garki from what youve said.
I had my twins preterm there and they were properly managed.
Would also be having this baby there.
Registration is on fridays.

#teamaugust

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:

@jazzyjazz @nifeseun. Is like our sons came from the same planet. My son sleeps on my chest. Pls Im supposed to drop him on the bed let him cry cause my sil is always shouting at me when I carry him that I'm spoiling him and his dad said i shouldnt leave him to cry. Me I no get that kind heart to watch my 2weeks old cry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
johnpaul3434:
It is very annoying when sure game are posted online and they are been neglected that day, then the next day somebody will call you and tell you he was scam yesterday and that he saw your game,he not sure about the game that is why he/she didn't call.please today fixed game is available with 400 odds, to subscribe see picture below to call or whatsapp, please is not free and no after payment thanks
What days do you go for antenatal?

Since you don't know the right group to post your advert, will advertise our group to you.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
I will try these tips

God bless you jare
AlphaHandMaiden:

cc nifeseun

let me share expo that my MIL gave me....... i know every baby is different and it may only work for a while till they realize mummy is doing boju boju! it worked for me for a good few months

firstly as long as they are not crying - tears, saliva and cattarhh kinda cry...... put them down or you go crase oh!. you can rock them on a rocker or bouncer. you can still pat them and let them know you are close by without carrying. after all the initiall aww had worn off i always put my DD down, if she wasn't being fed. i no dey do carry everytime for cuddles sake. i can play with you without carrying. once i finish feeding, burp and put her down in cot or rocker or whatevever depending on where we are. this was very useful as when MIL left , na only me dey house, at least mama gats to eat and look decent. After a while they wont get used to being carried or demanding they are carried all the time.

secondly you trick them that they are still with them even though they are in their cot. lay them down and fold a small wrapper or piece of cloth maybe an scarf and put on their back if they are sleeping tummy down ( this must be supervised) or on their tummies if sleeping on their back. the weight will fool them into thinking your hand is on them.

Thirdly: spread their beddings and any cuddly toy on your bed and sleep on it for a couple of days to transfer your smell. so when you put them in their cot, it doesn't suddenly smell different. as they recognise you more by smell than by sight in the early days,

hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chanbaby:

@jazzyjazz @nifeseun. Is like our sons came from the same planet. My son sleeps on my chest. Pls Im supposed to drop him on the bed let him cry cause my sil is always shouting at me when I carry him that I'm spoiling him and his dad said i shouldnt leave him to cry. Me I no get that kind heart to watch my 2weeks old cry.

Lo go sleep 4 chest hug 1 breast grin to leave him go come be wahala undecided, any sudden noise he will open eye like detective shocked.

N @HalphaHanDmaiden
I will try this ur trick n see if it will work cos this boy than they prove smartness 4 me..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

hope this helps.

My DH detected this trick and it has been working for us... He was like "don't injure my wife for me... This boy, let your mummy sleep na..."

If DS is sleeping on his side, we simply fold 2 wrappers in cylindrical form; we use one to support his back and put the other in his arms for him to hug... We fold the third wrapper in a ball shape and put in between his thighs... That boy can swing his hands and legs in the air from sleep and if the thing no touch something, he wakes up within a mili-second..

If he wants to sleep on his back, we simply fold a wrapper to square shape and place it on him (from chest to leg), he can easily hug the wrapper...

These methods are life savers for me... Don't try these methods without constant supervision...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin
SisiNini:

My DH detected this trick and it has been working for us... He was like "don't injure my wife for me... This boy, let your mummy sleep na..."

If DS is sleeping on his side, we simply fold 2 wrappers in cylindrical form; we use one to support his back and put the other in his arms for him to hug... We fold the third wrapper in a ball shape and put in between his thighs... That boy can swing his hands and legs in the air from sleep and if the thing no touch something, he wakes up within a mili-second..

If he wants to sleep on his back, we simply fold a wrapper to square shape and place it on him (from chest to leg), he can easily hug the wrapper...

These methods are life savers for me... Don't try these methods without constant supervision...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
MercyMercy:

What days do you go for antenatal?

Since you don't know the right group to post your advert, will advertise our group to you.

LOLS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he don miss road

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't really know why I haven't been sleeping that much
it's been three days now

#March

and pls o mamas my bump , it kind of small , hope it doesn't determine baby's size ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
realdentist:

Congrats @realdentist. God bless your new baby. May he continue t be a source of Joy to ur family.
For d Breastmilk, why not try d bitterleaf soup?. It works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.