Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,145 members, 7,893,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8329541 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
ahnie:
I yam nut understanding ooo...i cant access my diary for days now...seems it has been locked.

I yam really not understanding...
Locked how? What does it say when you try to post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
hunniesuzie:
They no dey sell hospital bag for market grin use your hand luggage. I didn't even use diaper bag, just used a smaller bag for baby's stuff

Also a friend that used our hospital suggested something that worked for me. Pack your baby's first clothes (1 outfit, cap, socks, mitten if you bought it, 1 diaper) the olive oil and 2 LadySept in one nylon. By the time they ask for baby's things your head may have started touching and it will be easy for you or whoever is with you to hand over without missing anything

Lol ok, thanks for the suggestions, I'd do just that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:
Pls have i offended everybody in this group that they ve all refused to answer my question no response from my capo @Giddyperson.zaynie,sansa143 and my other team April am waiting for your response.
My dear,sorry oh!I wish I know wat to say about your situation!No worry,all dos dat have xperienced wat ur going tru will speak on it!Sorry,wish I could help cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Trendytessy:
I feel so sick right now.. headache, dizziness, body pain, throwing up.. Haaa! everything dey do me and I'm alone in d house. I tire o #teamAugust

Sorry dear.. Can imagine how u feel. Hope u feel much better real quick. As in i want days to go so fast to approach our month already cheesy #augustforsupernaturaldelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Trendytessy:
I feel so sick right now.. headache, dizziness, body pain, throwing up.. Haaa! everything dey do me and I'm alone in d house. I tire o #teamAugust

My teamie, E Pele ma. But you are supposed to be feeling much better now. Hope it isn't malaria. Why don't you see your doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytee31: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mamas I hail you all o. Biko,this one i do cross my leg a lot unconsciously and instantly uncross once i know. Hope it won't come with any after birth effect. You know yorubas and pregnacy "don'ts". I don't even know what the belief is about but i know it's not allowed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sansa143:
Calm down,i understand d anxious feeling!We still get time oh! grin grin grin grin!
Am just reasoning d time left...I will busy by next week and upper week...who knws baby myt decide to come ist week of April
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Giddyperson:

Stay and be forming we have time, you would be soon be like that leggings-wearing woman in Ahnie's hospital.
Hahahahahaha capo ooo u jst cracked me up...CNT even remb d leggings woman....ohhh I remb now!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello mama's. Been a while I checked in here, e be like say na me go first born for August o.carpon abeg
kindly update my own.. LMP-6Aug, scan say na 3rd. Even though I dey declare say na July I wan drop. Thank you.

#Teamaugustforsupernaturalbirth#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Giddyperson:

HIan see beef o, atleast my own has entered weeks, they are still counting your own in days grin.

You say what? Days kee? I'm 8wks and 2 grin days old please ma, point of kworrection.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
ToyosiR:
ROLL CALL FOR TEAM AUGUST........

ToyosiR LMP: Aug 11 AUA: AUG 05
ebony13
Ify15
Dazzle86 LMP: Aug 23 AUA:
Ifylicious
Mzbee. LMP : Aug 6 AUA: AUG 6
Yasmeena LMP: JUL 26 AUA: AUG 01/02
Mzleemah LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 20/27
Fruitfulbliss
airforcewife
peggygee

LMP: Means edd calculated based on last menstrual period while AUA means edd based on ultrasound scan result

#teamkiakiadelivery #teamNoLossCounting #TeamGodsfavourforSupernaturalMiracle
#healthypregnancy #stressfreedelivery #cutebabies

for those that we haven't entered their edd / AUA, kindly supply. Some of us might have known gender too by now, please make we drop am now.

May God grant us more strength to make this pregnancy stressfree.

@Olanite and@itissettled3,@kataleya team August is congratulating you and praying your lo(s) will be a source of joy to the family and the entire world....
CONGRATULATIONS! CELEBRATIONSS!! AND JUBILATIONSSS!!!

In another news:
Some september mama too dey rush, you no tell them say, we be dem senior make person help me holla them ooo. #RespectYaSenior. #AugustB4September.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Giddyperson:

It's never too early, you can always unpack and repack and reunpack. I'm sha leaving mine for early next month cuz that's when I start my leave and would have all my idle time, that's why I don't want anything to happen before then.

My own question is, what is a hospital bag biko cheesy I have this 'hand-luggage' type small suitcases, can that qualify as my own hospital bag (or would I look like I'm travelling) cheesy while I pack baby things in her diaper bag.
Mamas what did/do you people use as hospital bags biko.
I av also been wondering oo...at ist I tot it was these baby diaper bags dey use but after I went to the market...nd both wateva was on d hospital list...I no say that one no go contain anyfin...I av this small leather acholac box...that's what I decided to use to pack both baby is things and my things....the things are ready na to pack dem and leave d box sum where safe...so once anyfin happen...no need to pack again o..just to put am for motor carry go...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:
Hello oo mama's,pls am 34
weeks today and have been vomiting and unable to eat with tiredness since yesterday pls is it normal?sabi mama's pls don't just read and bypass.
Well when I entered 3rd trimester fully...my nausea came bk...vomiting... Feeling funny...tired and heavy...I still vomit once in a while sha but not like my ist trimester... Take time to rest..if symptoms persist consult ur doc...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
It's not even because yorubas says it's not good. It is actually not good. They say it makes baby not be in a right position and restricts blood flow. No do am again u hear grin
temmytee31:
Mamas I hail you all o. Biko,this one i do cross my leg a lot unconsciously and instantly uncross once i know. Hope it won't come with any after birth effect. You know yorubas and pregnacy "don'ts". I don't even know what the belief is about but i know it's not allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
katchycouture:

During my first pregnancy, I suddenly started vomiting and feeling sick during the 7th or 8th month (can't really remember).... then I was rushed to the hospital and it was found out that I had protein in urine +++... That was the begining of pre eclampsia. .. so hurry to the hospital so u can avoid the avoidable. .. ..good luck to you
Plz ma what is d cause of protein in urine?...is it when one eats too much protein bcs since last week I av been craving akara and bread...so I mk akara like evry morning since den o...till this week...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
I felt like that then and sometimes now but thank goodness for @jazzyjazz and iomoge2 that takes time to answer me then. God bless you both! grin some even if you mention dem, dey won't answer. Anyways, concerning your question, am 33weeks and I feel like that sometimes. I even still vomit once a day sef. But I will suggest you tell your doctor, he/she will know what to do. Pele
Fattamyfattamy:
Pls have i offended everybody in this group that they ve all refused to answer my question no response from my capo @Giddyperson.zaynie,sansa143 and my other team April am waiting for your response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
katchycouture:

During my first pregnancy, I suddenly started vomiting and feeling sick during the 7th or 8th month (can't really remember).... then I was rushed to the hospital and it was found out that I had protein in urine +++... That was the begining of pre eclampsia. .. so hurry to the hospital so u can avoid the avoidable. .. ..good luck to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hahahahahahaha cheesy this is just too funny! Biko, no make me laff dis evening make lo no go dey bounce up and down. Sometimes UTI, diabetes, hbp, kidney problem and even malaria can cause elevated protein to be in the urine.
nicoleswizzi:

Plz ma what is d cause of protein in urine?...is it when one eats too much protein bcs since last week I av been craving akara and bread...so I mk akara like evry morning since den o...till this week...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Lol....I think until the main cause of pre eclampsia is found out then we can't say for sure what causes protein in the urine.... others might have something to say about it though but my doctors say their is no main cause

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

no....if u don't take enough water
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
beyedew:

You say what? Days kee? I'm 8wks and 2 grin days old please ma, point of kworrection.
In other words 58 days cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Choi I've suffered today, I've to go back to my village and find out whom I have offended grin Came back from work today all worn out to discover I left the kitchen tap open in the morning and it was literally a flood waiting for me. I have mopped all the mopping styles I know, using bucket to scoop, to bowl, to tray, to mops, to rags, to kitchen towels. The water was almost touching my ankle when I began, the water even seeped into the tiles on the wall but I've gotten the floor all dry now cheesy but I have suffered cry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:

It happened to me @ D last trimester when I had my first child! But because I didn't vomit or had any morning sickness @ early stage then. So I felt is normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Baby habibah arrived on Wed, 11:55am 2.7kg.

BS..... Contractions started seriously at work on Monday, but later died off in the evening, started again in the night and I could not get any sleep at all. Quickly prepared my daughter for school in the morning on Tuesday, my hubby and I went to pick my mil and dropped daughter in school then off to FMC.
We got to the clinic and I was confirmed to be at latent phase of labor, 60effaced 2cm dilated and engaged. Was admitted, checked 4hours later still same, 8hours later still same! Contraction had stopped totally and everyone was making fun of me in d labour Ward. One woman came in and delivered shortly to 3.8 kg no tear(fifth born). Na so all the nurse turned to me saying I came to play.

Checked 70%effaced and 3cm dilated. After 4hours again. Catheter balloon was inserted to ripen cervix at 8pm, contractions started and I was given pain killer which made me very dizzy but I have painful contractions at interval , I would wake up and scream and go back to sleep. Catheter was removed 6am and 4cm gone. Membrane was ruptured and water was drained at 7am, oxytocin drip was passed 8am. And was given another pain killer. Very painful labour couples with the pain killer given but I was calm and acting in control. Another woman who was brought in that morning was there beside my bed and we would hold hands say sorry anytime we have contractions. The woman was shouting Jesus help me! Jesus help me.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mamas pls help o, longer throat no gree me take my eyes off isi ewu, is it safe for me @wk 14+?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Giddyperson:
Hi my sand-eating teamie cheesy, I see you peeping

Lols
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
We were both in serious pains, she was checked 8cm, me 6cm. The woman started praying seriously! I saw the nurses trying to get her baby stuff and she delivered 11:05 am when d doctor came back... I asked has she put to bed? The doctor said relax woman, it is not a competition! I told him I understood that well. I told the doctor I needed to use the wheel chair potty that I had gone to like 20times with no urine... So they decided to pass another catheter to drain my urine( very painful during and after delivery, please don't let dem do d sh*t for you). I was screaming I want to poopoo o, doctor came and check and said I had fully dilated and to push Na so dz pain start from nowhere, I was screaming and raising my buttocks up... The doc threatened to spank my laps. I put buttocks down and started closing my legs. The pain was just much... I sha screamed my baby out with plenty poopoo and urine. The doc was trying to deliver the babywithout epi but in all honesty I wasn't cooperating at all plus he said my previous epi had scar tissue and should I tear my self the damage would be terrible. Stitching is another wahala sha. This labour is so far the most painful and dramatic. But I thank God for my family!
Her name is Habibah *surname* and is sucking well. I don't want to own B's coz I know my own vigilante is not fro dz world.

#march mamas cappo... I don drop ooo. I wish you all the best and less dramatic birth.

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
temmytee31:

How far gone are you that youcan still cross leg? He he he . grin grin grin
Dont worry! It will get to a time, even with the best ofefforts the leg no go gree cross again. . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Giddyperson:
Choi I've suffered today, I've to go back to my village and find out whom I have offended grin Came back from work today all worn out to discover I left the kitchen tap open in the morning and it was literally a flood waiting for me. I have mopped all the mopping styles I know, using bucket to scoop, to bowl, to tray, to mops, to rags, to kitchen towels. The water was almost touching my ankle when I began, the water even seeped into the tiles on the wall but I've gotten the floor all dry now cheesy but I have suffered cry.
Eeyaa ndooo but that's part of d exercise sha cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
ummhalimah:
We were both in serious pains, she was checked 8cm, me 6cm. The woman started praying seriously! I saw the nurses trying to get her baby stuff and she delivered 11:05 am when d doctor came back... I asked has she put to bed? The doctor said relax woman, it is not a competition! I told him I understood that well. I told the doctor I needed to use the wheel chair potty that I had gone to like 20times with no urine... So they decided to pass another catheter to drain my urine( very painful during and after delivery, please don't let dem do d sh*t for you). I was screaming I want to poopoo o, doctor came and check and said I had fully dilated and to push Na so dz pain start from nowhere, I was screaming and raising my buttocks up... The doc threatened to spank my laps. I put buttocks down and started closing my legs. The pain was just much... I sha screamed my baby out with plenty poopoo and urine. The doc was trying to deliver the babywithout epi but in all honesty I wasn't cooperating at all plus he said my previous epi had scar tissue and should I tear my self the damage would be terrible. Stitching is another wahala sha. This labour is so far the most painful and dramatic. But I thank God for my family!
Her name is Habibah *surname* and is sucking well. I don't want to own B's coz I know my own vigilante is not fro dz world.

#march mamas cappo... I don drop ooo. I wish you all the best and less dramatic birth.
Congratulations mama, God bless mother and Lo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
ummhalimah:

ummhalimah:
Baby habibah arrived on Wed, 11:55am 2.7kg.

BS..... Contractions started seriously at work on Monday, but later died off in the evening, started again in the night and I could not get any sleep at all. Quickly prepared my daughter for school in the morning on Tuesday, my hubby and I went to pick my mil and dropped daughter in school then off to FMC.
We got to the clinic and I was confirmed to be at latent phase of labor, 60effaced 2cm dilated and engaged. Was admitted, checked 4hours later still same, 8hours later still same! Contraction had stopped totally and everyone was making fun of me in d labour Ward. One woman came in and delivered shortly to 3.8 kg no tear(fifth born). Na so all the nurse turned to me saying I came to play.

Checked 70%effaced and 3cm dilated. After 4hours again. Catheter balloon was inserted to ripen cervix at 8pm, contractions started and I was given pain killer which made me very dizzy but I have painful contractions at interval , I would wake up and scream and go back to sleep. Catheter was removed 6am and 4cm gone. Membrane was ruptured and water was drained at 7am, oxytocin drip was passed 8am. And was given another pain killer. Very painful labour couples with the pain killer given but I was calm and acting in control. Another woman who was brought in that morning was there beside my bed and we would hold hands say sorry anytime we have contractions. The woman was shouting Jesus help me! Jesus help me.
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
I saw this earlier and I was going to respond but my son was fussy and crying

Anyway, here goes
I was throwing up throughout my pregnancy, some days were smooth, and some were rough. With time I learnt to just go along with it.

You can discuss it with your doctor so they can rule out anything.

Pele pregnancy and it's many fun wahalas

It shall end in praise

Fattamyfattamy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.