Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,447 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8311182 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01:
Im new here. I just got my BFP after TTC for 3years. I still dont believe it.

Congratulations, I know the feeling. Happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
I hear some momas talk abt taking their 2nd tetanus shot n all,
Pls wen is one supposed to take it? Cox me I registered last month for antenatal, but my next appointment has been scheduled for may ending.
I'm in my 2nd trimester mbok,

#Teamseptemberforeasydelivery.

Cc: all momas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
peggygee:
Pls wen is one supposed to take it? Cox me I registered last month for antenatal, but my next appointment has been scheduled for may ending.

TT. Is an anti tetanus giving to every woman of child bearing age. The first 2 doses are taken one month apart and a third dose, i guess 6months after which cld be after delivery of LO. ITS IMPORTANT you ask them. You can visit d hospital To take the shot instead of waiting for your next appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
peggygee:

the second dose is 4 weeks after the first. When last did u take?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Me sef I've done aproko to the diary section. You're too
funny kai

Giddyperson:
@Spiceeamiee lol tnx, no I didn't.

@Sansa143 this one we haven't seen your break light, are you in labour

@nicoleswizzi: How's the baby today

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
spiceeamiee:
OMG! Me and you both. The back pain is out of this world but I dont take anything for it and I still dont know how I manage. I guess its one of the perks of pregnancy abi what else can I say.

Been sleeping badly for some days now and my insomnia took me to NL diary section. @Giddyperson girrrlllll!! You write so freaking well. I read your diary in one sitting and I did not want it to end. Did you finally publish the book you talked about? I want a copy!! Wishing you safe delivery. @forzarush and @Benignasweety Your diaries too were good. At some point I laughed and cried with you guys!

abeg direct me to the giddy lady's diary

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
I've never taken it b4 oooooo, its strange to me, so shud I go to the hospital and ask for it or what?

realdentist:
the second dose is 4 weeks after the first. When last did u take?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tnks moma, will do just that

lululuv:

TT. Is an anti tetanus giving to every woman of child bearing age. The first 2 doses are taken one month apart and a third dose, i guess 6months after which cld be after delivery of LO. ITS IMPORTANT you ask them. You can visit d hospital To take the shot instead of waiting for your next appointment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
stephmiracle:

Sis, do the one u can do and don't stress yourself too much. That was how i finished suffering during my own time. U wont believe i even skipped, climbed hills around my area, danced, climbed stairs, waka and yet baby still passed all my scan dates and even passed my lmp date with 6 days. Save your energy for the real thing. Baby will come when he wants to come
lol my mum said climbing stairs worked for her so let me still try that one today, lmp date is 2 days away cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ahnie

Can we see a picture please.
Hope no be my Zino you wan use do practical so angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
ahnie:
Please what z the major causes of (ama)in kids.i prolly dont know the english name.but its mostly found inside the stomach of kids,and it prevents them from gainin weight or getting fatter.learnt it cant be eradicated medically.

Cc Mr thorpido,ma'am onegai,soonest,Mrs zaynie,Alphahandmaiden!
Your child probably needs to be dewormed. I don't know what ama is.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Naomi14:
Anyways, if it's Ama, in my side in Edo state, they usually cut the stomach(abdomen) traditionally. I don't know if medical/science treats it sha!
Osanobua cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Today was bumpy tuesday, why was dix thread desolate? I expected to see plenty bump queens and flip tru pages upon pages o...
Itz well with all of us and our Los. Yea we are 32weeks but my tummy no too change pass as e dey last week, maybe nah next wk I go show wetin my boo boo gave me... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
thorpido:
Your child probably needs to be dewormed. I don't know what ama is.
Helo sir, e yaf tey o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Giddyperson:

lol my mum said climbing stairs worked for her so let me still try that one today, lmp date is 2 days away cheesy

Okay dear. I wish you the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hahahahahaha! grin thorpido lemme o!
thorpido:
Osanobua cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01:

Wow. Congrats ma. May you carry to term and deliver safely

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytee31: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
The way my bones and muscles react to the injection is something else. Serious wrist pain the first time a month after its still there and I took another which made the pain worse. I promised myself that's the and of TT for me o. Heard people react to it differently
lululuv:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01:

welcome mama.the lord be praised.he makes all things beautiful in his time

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Benignasweety:
Today was bumpy tuesday, why was dix thread desolate? I expected to see plenty bump queens and flip tru pages upon pages o...
Itz well with all of us and our Los. Yea we are 32weeks but my tummy no too change pass as e dey last week, maybe nah next wk I go show wetin my boo boo gave me... grin

Teamie, I uploaded my own last week. Next upload will be at 34weeks which will be in 2weeks time. We are getting there gradually.
TeamJune for supernatural delivery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01:
Congratulations dear. U will carry to term in Jesus name. Welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
@ sansa143, where art thou? Should we expect your surprise BA and BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
peggygee:
I've never taken it b4 oooooo, its strange to me, so shud I go to the hospital and ask for it or what?

yes pls ask when next u go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Depends on ur weeks sis. Am 16weeks plus and av not taken any too. Its nothing to worry about. U will b given as at wen due.
realdentist:
yes pls when next u go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
I don't know how to direct o but just go to the diary section, You will see her diary.

realdentist:
abeg direct cryme to the giddy lady's diary
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Benignasweety:
Helo sir, e yaf tey o.
I will holla.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Liftedhands:
Don't know what ama is o ! Why not take her to the hospital first let them run test on her before you conclude it can't be treated medically? My love to zino the great.

We were discharged from the hospital...or rather we discharged ourselves from the hospital.no single improvement.zino eats like glutton,but never add weight.i usually deworm her every 3 months.i felt relaxed since she inherited the slimness/tallness from her father's side of the family.but with her recent bouts',the iya agbo I took her to told me about the Ama ish's.although I have abandoned the English drugs for now.i cudnt stand lil Madame abdomen been sliced,cus I have seen several kids suffering from it.but after sometime bounces back looking Chubby and healthier.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Naomi14:
Anyways, if it's Ama, in my side in Edo state, they usually cut the stomach(abdomen) traditionally. I don't know if medical/science treats it sha!
I concur...i don't want the abdomen slicing on my little Madame.so I told the iya agbo for an alternative,she told me that the yorubas don't slice.pls ma'am,what causes it?(The igbos call it oma-afo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
thorpido:
I will holla.

I normally deworm lil missy every 3 months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
The TT vaccine is nt just for when u're pregnant alone. It just happens dt most women only get to know about it during their ante-natal care while others don't attach much importance to it.
Just like one mama said, d 1st&2nd shots are 4wks apart while d 3rd is 6months after d 2nd; then d 4th after one year& same with d 5th.
When u take up to d 3rd, u'll b covered for 5yrs; if u manage to d 4th, 10 years while u'll b covered for life if u complete ur dosage. I think d unborn child is also covered until a certain age in life, nt sure.
This is d reason why many women keep taking d shots in every of their pregnancies cos they didn't/don't complete it.
peggygee
MoyosBlog123
all mamas
sabi mamas can make corrections oo
i stand to be corrected

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.