Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,398 members, 7,894,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8331908 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bryanarchie: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats Giddyperson, you make it look so easy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Let me tell you what I do
Because I don't have money for the fancy cloth diapers for now, I use napkins during the day at home and diapers when we're going out or when it's time for bed at night.
I bought 2 packets, with 6 napkins in each. Then I bought napkin covers. It has saved us lots of money! Trust me! We don't buy diapers like we used to and a pack of diapers lasts longer
Take high 5 my sister, economy is not smiling at all. Dz na my plan exactly. Mama talking about washing cloth diapers, d woman i bought it from said immediately u remove it from baby, put it inside bucket of water, wash as soon as possible, use hot water to soak it once in a while, dry under sun (all dz ll make it not to loose its color).

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
To announce the royal arrival of Giddybaby thru VD at 1:15pm today after 7 hours of manual labour, dunno what she weighs yet but all the nurses have been screaming at how big she is. The midwives cut my honeypot. Daddy and baby alive, healthy and happy. Mother extremely tired.

Congratulations dear, welcome to world baby girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
To announce the royal arrival of Giddybaby thru VD at 1:15pm today after 7 hours of manual labour, dunno what she weighs yet but all the nurses have been screaming at how big she is. The midwives cut my honeypot. Daddy and baby alive, healthy and happy. Mother extremely tired.

Wow!!! Congrats mama, so happy for you, you really made it look so easy. God bless giddybaby.
TeamMay mamas, how are we holding up?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congratulations Sansa143, Giddyperson and all mamas that have birthed their los, may God bless and keep them all.

kemifemi, so sorry for your loss. Affliction shall not arise again and may God give you double for all your troubles

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yipee!!! our baby has finally arrived.. This is the news we've been hoping for.

Congratulations my cappo, May God make her a great nation and the spirit of excellence shall rest upon her. God will continually be her guide and lead her to fulfil God's great plans concerning her life.

For the tiredness, Cappo ndo, The Lord is your strength

Dont forget to drop your B.S oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congratulations @Giddyperson! Awesome testimony. Happy for you!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzezkay: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Congrats sis.......may her arrival bring loads of blessings to ur home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Welcome Giddybaby!!! Congratulations momma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Benignasweety:
Hey ma, d distributor dey Lag
I think lag na there base. They said a pack of 3 size 2 (jumbo) is 11,610. Dats about 300pcs. But the guy in ma area acceptedvto sell one jumbo pack which is about 3,870 by 100. He also said there is another one they have which you can use the first week you give birth dat will not touch cord.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Whoop Whoop!!! Congratulations dear. You are such a strong woman kiss

Oya sama us with pics of baby wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
congrats dear. am so happy for u. kisses.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoCoLav(f): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congratulations Giddyperson.

Since you refused to update your diary, I have been stalking you on this thread. Now that you have given birth, I guess my days on this thread are over.

cheesy cheesy

Waiting for BS so I can officially exit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Looool .just remembered u in my dream and woke up straight to my fone to check 4 this .Jehovah overdo ,you too much ! welcome giddybaby ,may you never depart God's presence .congrats ,u make labour look interesting .do sama us d bs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats with love giddyperson. U are a strong woman. God answereth prayers! Wlcm giddybaby.
#bs next agend after resting

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson, congratulations my former cappo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Praise be to Jehovah. He has done it again. Congratulations ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congratulations on your supernatural birth.
Welcome princess.

Giddyperson:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ennywealth09: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats Giddyperson and Sansa 143, May God make ur los an evalasting joy for u in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
wow, see plenty BA. congratulations to sansa143, Giddyperson and other mamas n papas DAT have drop. God bles u n LO.
kemifemi, God continue to console u. he will quickly visit u again. e-hug.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats giddyperson. Thank God for u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Congrats cappo, God's blessings upon your little one all the way.
Sansa143, congrats dear.May God make him a source of happiness to you.
To all the remaining April Waddlers may God make it very easy for you.amen.
#team April for testimony deliveries#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats @Cappo Giddyperson& Sansa143, thank God for safe delivery.May God keep ur los in good health and provide for u & ur dhs to cater for their needs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pls how often do I change this lady septs, no energy to go and be checking it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Many many congrats to you giddyperson. What a relief!!!! Very excited for you. Rest as much as you can. Tc of yourself and ur lo. GBY.

U r such a likeable character. May God bless and keep lo, may his countenance shine on her. May reasons to be joyful and happy never cease in your life ijn. Congrats and happy bday to ur bestie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats giddyperson

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roselok(f): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Part 3 (During pregnancy)
When I was two months preg,I started seeing blood,called my gynae,he asked me to come over,I went to see him all the way from Ojo,Lagos,down to Shagamu,he gave me injections and drugs and and asked me to buy the injection which cost #1500 per one in case of emergency,I bought two and left Shagamu back to Lagos that day.
I was relieved,after one week again blood so that was how my gynae asked me to be taken the injection three times a week,anytime I take the injection the blood will stop,after two days blood again,I will have to take the injection. Fast forward to August 29/2016,my mum said I shud come over to Ife,that I shud enter car to Ibadan and she sent someone to come and pick me from Ibadan down to Ile-Ife in Osun State.
Hmmm,that's where another journey started,sorry for the late BS but will try and complete it today.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Who are you and @ToyosiR? For real, are you people humans? How could you have added only 3kg? I have added 15kg and I'm just in my 26th week. I have refused to buy new clothes and only wear the few maternity dresses I bought so as to have motivation to lose weight after I give birth. How long does it take for someone to go back to pre pregnancy weight after child birth? I always want to cry everytime I step on the bathroom scale and see my weight.

@Sansa143 Congrats dear

@kemifemi; May God give you double for your trouble. Affliction shall not rise a second time.

I
15kg!!!!! How does one add that much. I am 22 weeks and I have added just 1kg,because Pre pregnancy weight ranged between 61 and 63,I am now 64kg. I have a scale at home. I lost about 4kg during first trimester I am just finally gaining my pre pregnancy weight.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roselok(f): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Part 3 continue
On getting to Ife,everything was fyn,no blood for a week,but later spotting again,during this time I did scan and the result says the uterus was still bulky,took the injection but the pain from the leg no be here,after two days again blood spotting,took the injection according to my gynae instruction the blood stop but at midnight,I felt like urinating,then blood started gushing put as if tap was opened,all the bed spread,rug,potty everywhere was full of blood,my mum cleaned it up,the blood will be up to 2litres PR more and it continued like that for almost two weeks,my gynae asked me not to take the injection again but I shud put my mind at rest and look up to God, after two weeks the blood stopped,then I started seeing black blood spotting that will stain my pant,I have to change my pant like 4-5times a day.Hmmm.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=Giddyperson post=55746724]To announce the royal arrival of Giddybaby thru VD at 1:15pm today after 7 hours of manual labour, dunno what she weighs yet but all the nurses have been screaming at how big she is. The midwives cut my honeypot. Daddy and baby alive, healthy and happy. Mother extremely tired

Congrats on the arrival of your lo.She shall live to fulfil God's destiny for her on this planet earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roselok(f): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
The black blood lasted for almost a month two accompany with urinating,then I can urinate for Africa(like 8-12 times at night),after that my gynae asked me to go and repeat scan,I went with my mum,when it was my turn my mum's face changed,when I came out I asked her what was wrong,she said the last time we came(my second miscarriage),we left there with sadness that she pray we leave here with smile because the blood then was not up to 1/30 of the one we experienced now,I smile and said God is in control,the result came out and was told the baby was doing great,we left there with so much joy.After a month,December to be precise,went for another scan,said baby is doing great on one Monday like that,so on Friday went to register in a private hospital,was asked to do scan and was told I had two fibroids,one up pressing placenta another one down pressing the baby,hmmm come and see list of lab tests,injections and drugs,I told him I will come back.We(mum&I) left the place.Then we started series of prayers,fasting,calling all my pastors,my prayer warrior coordinator etc.The following anc when I went no fibroid was detected again.My edd was 3/6 of April,no labour sign,just my normal me,baby's movement,etc.Then was given date 13/4/2017 that if I did not see any sign I shud come over be induced.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:
It's thread cuties day ooooo

Here is my Ilan at 3 months
Oh boy...oh boy...this is the definition of cuteness mehn! See hair! God bless baby and mummy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.