Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8311335 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 3:07am On Sep 04, 2017
UmmTwins2:
'evening mamas. Happy holidays n Eid mubarak to my Muslim sisters, emi wa a s'opo e inshaAllaah. Congrats to the new mums; goodfortun, favouredi et al God bless ur LOs. Happy vigilante. Welcome to the new preggies; mamatwiny n sysengr welcome, u'r joy shall be permanent. No more ttc by God's grace. Wishing u happy n healthy preggy journey. Ameen. Ma'am favouredestiny it's well with u n ur family. May God grant u better, soon n very soon. #teamOctober mamas how body? Alhamdulillah we'r almost at the finishing line. It shall end well for us all. Amin
heroinqc teamie thank God for His mercies o, it's well with us all. [b][/b]We had a lil scare too yesterday o, i'm 34wks+ too. Recently i've been stressing a bit trying to get some things done before Honeybun arrives, so my legs are swollen...I actually feel swollen all over embarassed so yesterday morning, out of nowhere I jst felt a trickle of discharge so I went to check....the discharge was tinged with very dark blood shocked Aaah warris this I've never had any bleeding or spotting in pregnancy before, I dnt even get much discharge...same with my first so it was a bit scary for us. DH suggested we go do scan but I said No, leme jst try rest ( as easy as that is with my energetic 22m old toddler around undecided )n watch it that yesterday or I'll go see the midwife. I got d very dark brown discharge on tissue paper once in awhile when I wiped....guess it's what they call "old blood" angry but it looks more like dirt than blood sef...but baby has been his/her regular active self so I dnt know what could be the reason for the brown spotting. Still see a tiny spot once in awhile since that yesterday
Any mamas experienced dark brown spotting in late 3rd trimester abeg help chook mouth, dnt know if we shld worry [b][/b]
N surprisingly, I want baby to bake well n arrive close to EDD this time around cos we need to get a couple of things done before s/he comes
Pheww! Me n my epistle writing shocked mamas pls pardon n help my matter o biko
Cappo Pweetiebabe how body? Abeg it's time to start gingering us abt shopping, hospital list, packing hospital bag etc etc o cos now now we go enter our month of favor for the glorious "date" with out munchkins o kiss so abeg start to dey ginger our morale I know some of us are ready cheesy grin especially the mama twins among us; mamas imurboss n Somebodysmum can't imagine how "big" u guys must be feeling now cheesy may God make it easy for us all.
Congrats in advance to all September mamas, go bring forth our Cuties in ease inshaAllaah kiss
Pls i will advise u go to the hospital if the spotting continues, i dont understand spotting in 3rd trimester.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Morning beautiful ladies

Congrats to all the mamas who have offloaded their little ones; we bless God for his faithfulness.
To all the new mamas that have just joined, all glory and honour be to the Almighty.

The remaining September mamas, are we ready??

PRAYER MONDAY

Sweet father,
We thank you for yet another day in this beautiful world you have blessed us with; we are grateful for your presence in our lives and how you work through people and situations to put a smile on our faces. You are just too much, and we hail you.

Lord,
Please hold each of our hands through this journey, and help us to remain joyful despite the little discomforts here and there. Help us to trust you with our whole hearts and minds; let us continue to burn with the hope that the Lord that has started something new in our individual lives will bring it to perfect completion no matter what.

Father,
Give us a reason to smile and rejoice each day; putting aside our fears and anxieties. Protect our families from destruction, pain, confusion, lack, and tears; instead, let us enjoy life in abundance.

By the power you granted to us, we declare that each and every woman carrying your seed will bear fruit in due time; and that this fruit will continue to bloom as days go by; each and every child will be a blessing to their parents and the community as a whole.

Lord,
We also commit each mama that has given birth into your hands; that this new season will not be a burden and overwhelm them; depression will be far from them; you will send helpers that will support them during this period; that they will enjoy this season despite all the changes, and they will have reason to smile; that you will provide the financial, physical, and spiritual means required to cater for these little angels; that you will remove any stumbling block in their path and clear all weedy bushes; that destruction will not know their home address.

Good good father,
We say a BIG thank you for blessing our ttc sisters with children to call their own; because you are a faithful father and you have already promised every woman who desires the fruit of the womb, we continue to stand in faith with them and say thank you for the gift. Thank you for granting them their hearts' desires; thank you for blessing them with the gift of children; we continue to say thank you, thank you, thank you.

Let your spirit help us to remember that you are indeed the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the first and the last; in Jesus mighty name we pray. AMEN

Psalm 121
I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 4:00am On Sep 04, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March it's check in time.

Fexcathy
Nifes
Temmy2103
Elmaspeed. EDD march 9
Tripletmom
Beautyuche
Eniafelamo
Happychildlove
Tunis24
Showerses
Soonest

First trimester is over for some of us and almost over for others. I pray morning sickness leaves us alone.
Take your folic acid and fesolate daily and try to eat if you can.
It is well with us.

Shout out to favouredestiny , you'll always be our sweetheart. smiley

OK.... Lemme continue my guava chewing.

Pls include my name oooo......March 18 as EDD. God will perfect everything for us all ijn. 1luv

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 4:08am On Sep 04, 2017
kelizosuy:
I just went through very sorry and she promises never to have a negative thoughts towards you again embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March it's check in time.

Fexcathy
Nifes
Temmy2103
Elmaspeed. EDD march 9
Tripletmom
Beautyuche
Eniafelamo
Happychildlove
Tunis24
Showerses
Soonest

First trimester is over for some of us and almost over for others. I pray morning sickness leaves us alone.
Take your folic acid and fesolate daily and try to eat if you can.
It is well with us.

Shout out to favouredestiny , you'll always be our sweetheart. smiley

OK.... Lemme continue my guava chewing.
Thanks for the mention Cappo.
EDD is March 11th according to LMP
It will end in praise for us all in Jesus name
@Favouredestiny; believe it's for a greater purpose and you shall testify to the glory of God very soon IJN.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2017
curvilicious:

I didnt use anything o
Some persons use pcm but dont goan do pcm abuse o

thanks mama, I decided not to use anything, I took lots of water and rest.Am relieved now....Good morning and happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Abiagirl777:

Congrats and happy bumping
Thank u ma'am, may we all carry to term nd birth safety
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2017
proudmom38:

I'm having this headache wahala too, but i no use anything o I just dey manage am like dat. Try to rest or lie in a dark room, no noise, no phone and you will get some relief. Pele dear

E se ma'am.....It seems this second pregnancy is showing me shege o compare to d first one ( zero stress, extremely strong, u won't even know am pregnant apart from my big tommy) but this one, constant tiredness, dizziness, laziness, headache coupled with taking care of my toddler..It is easy by his grace.

How is proudy tooth, hope he is strong now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2017
YACAA:
Morning beautiful ladies

Congrats to all the mamas who have offloaded their little ones; we bless God for his faithfulness.
To all the new mamas that have just joined, all glory and honour be to the Almighty.

PRAYER MONDAY

Sweet father,
We thank you for yet another day in this beautiful world you have blessed us with; we are grateful for your presence in our lives and how you work through people and situations to put a smile on our faces. You are just too much, and we hail you.

Lord,
Please hold each of our hands through this journey, and help us to remain joyful despite the little discomforts here and there. Help us to trust you with our whole hearts and minds; let us continue to burn with the hope that the Lord that has started something new in our individual lives will bring it to perfect completion no matter what.

Father,
Give us a reason to smile and rejoice each day; putting aside our fears and anxieties. Protect our families from destruction, pain, confusion, lack, and tears; instead, let us enjoy life in abundance.

By the power you granted to us, we declare that each and every woman carrying your seed will bear fruit in due time; and that this fruit will continue to bloom as days go by; each and every child will be a blessing to their parents and the community as a whole.

Lord,
We also commit each mama that has given birth into your hands; that this new season will not be a burden and overwhelm them; depression will be far from them; you will send helpers that will support them during this period; that they will enjoy this season despite all the changes, and they will have reason to smile; that you will provide the financial, physical, and spiritual means required to cater for these little angels; that you will remove any stumbling block in their path and clear all weedy bushes; that destruction will not know their home address.

Good good father,
We say a BIG thank you for blessing our ttc sisters with children to call their own; because you are a faithful father and you have already promised every woman who desires the fruit of the womb, we continue to stand in faith with them and say thank you for the gift. Thank you for granting them their hearts' desires; thank you for blessing them with the gift of children; we continue to say thank you, thank you, thank you.

Let your spirit help us to remember that you are indeed the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the first and the last; in Jesus mighty name we pray. AMEN

Psalm 121

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Singing

We are saying Thank you Jesus..
Thank my Lord...(2x)
For your mercies thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord..
For your love thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord
For your compassion thank u Jesus
Thank you my Lord
For your greatness thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord (repeat)

Sing
We are grateful oh Lord ..oh Lord
We are grateful oh Lord my God
For all you have done for us (thank u Jesus)
We are grateful oh Lord (repeat)

Sing
Adonai.. We worship you
Son of God.... You are so good
Almighty father hallow be your name
Adonai blessed be your name..(repeat)

Sing
Be thou exaulted oh Lord above all heavens (2x)
Let your glory be above all the earth (2x) (repeat)

We thank you father for a day like this. We worship your name for ur faithfulnnes upon our lives. We do not have silver nor gold to give, please accept the praises from our heart Lord. We thank you for d life you have given to us and the life dat is breathing in us, it is because of your mercies yhat you have given us such priviledge and we pray that your manifestation shall reach to its destination.
We also pray for those seeking for the fruit of the womb. Bless and santify there wombs that they shall join us to testify ur goodness.
Lord please bless every family inthis forum, and grant to us our heart desires. All these we ask through Christ our Lord.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2017
opella:
Good evening lovely mamas. I have been a silent reader but decided to come join my team today. I am team November. Cappo Anugod please add me to the team EDD 27th November, Gender not known yet.

Secondly, I've been having this sharp pain on the left side of my lower abdomen, it comes anytime i want to stand up. Please has anyone experience such?

Welcome..... Concerning d sharp pain, Anytime u want to standup or get home from d bed, Take your time nd stand up gentle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:

Eyah sis Pele. so we're u able to still attend d rest of the convention. don't give up ur joy will be made full and complete. warm love 2u.
zaynie been meaning to ask u. are u a bv? this ur golden. chair resembles sdk own.
my ppl na greet I dey greet u. holiday continue tmow. hohahahaha

Nope.
I'm only active only on NL cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Congrats to my teamie @ goodfortun...may the arrival of ur baby bring u and ur joy and happiness IJN. Amen.

Momas pls how will some1 knw that her water has broken mbok?. I've been having trickles after weeing lately, could that be it? Biko help a novice.

Also today is public hols, will there be doctors to attend to me today, if I decide to go ? Or shud I just wait till tomoro?.

Teamies how are we?....may we birth our little ones without stress IJN. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
I cant read back pages! Popping in once a while. Bt wait ooo!! no mentions frm u guys, nt even frm my teamies. Okooo no problm. Diaris god oo. undecided
Teamie no vex o, just like u wenever some of us come online we are to lazy to read back hence we don't even no people who ve bin MIA but there was a roll call on 1st sha, welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
UmmTwins2:
q kiss
My sister body dey inside cloth o, Thank God for d journey so far it will surely end in praise. God help me I go try dey ginger us abt final chopping and packing hospital bags o, I no most of us are 2ru getting our Hospital list, as for me na only Mackintosh remain....So team October get ready and don't be Lazy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelsgal(f): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
Singing

We are saying Thank you Jesus..
Thank my Lord...(2x)
For your mercies thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord..
For your love thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord
For your compassion thank u Jesus
Thank you my Lord
For your greatness thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord (repeat)

Sing
We are grateful oh Lord ..oh Lord
We are grateful oh Lord my God
For all you have done for us (thank u Jesus)
We are grateful oh Lord (repeat)

Sing
Adonai.. We worship you
Son of God.... You are so good
Almighty father hallow be your name
Adonai blessed be your name..(repeat)

Sing
Be thou exaulted oh Lord above all heavens (2x)
Let your glory be above all the earth (2x) (repeat)

We thank you father for a day like this. We worship your name for ur faithfulnnes upon our lives. We do not have silver nor gold to give, please accept the praises from our heart Lord. We thank you for d life you have given to us and the life dat is breathing in us, it is because of your mercies yhat you have given us such priviledge and we pray that your manifestation shall reach to its destination.
We also pray for those seeking for the fruit of the womb. Bless and santify there wombs that they shall join us to testify ur goodness.
Lord please bless every family inthis forum, and grant to us our heart desires. All these we ask through Christ our Lord.

AMENNNN !!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Good morning mamas I hope your night was peaceful... Biko I feel my bump is too small Like it doesn't show I'm in the 8th month of pregnancy. I dunno if I'm being paranoid or something but it just looks really small in my eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Happy New month all Mommas, and Congrats to all that have delivered.

Pweetiebabe my able cappo, well done for d good job wey you dey do. God continue to strengthen you. Really wish I could fast forward the month to October now now. I dey really eager o.

All my teamies I salute una o, @Jennykoko3009, abeg no vex for us, we no forget u, na laziness and hustling things cause am, trust God u are doing good.

#TeamOctoberRocks

#teamoctoberforsupernaturaldelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2017

Pweetiebabe my able cappo, well done for d good job wey you dey do. God continue to strengthen you. Really wish I could fast forward the month to October now now. I dey really eager o.

All my teamies I salute una o, @Jennykoko3009, abeg no vex for us, we no forget u, na laziness and hustling things cause am, trust God u are doing good.

@ kelizosuy, teamie ur bump is okay, especially if you are a 1st time mum and if ur belly muscles are very tight and strong, so no worry urs effects jare

#TeamOctoberRocks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Doesn't matter oh, some people pray for portable bumps like yours. One day I'll post throwback of my gigantic bump. The thing scared people. What's your baby's weight as at last scan? Also does your doctor measure with tape rule every appt?

kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas I hope your night was peaceful... Biko I feel my bump is too small Like it doesn't show I'm in the 8th month of pregnancy. I dunno if I'm being paranoid or something but it just looks really small in my eyes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2017
As at 30weeks my baby was 1.6kg but we are in week 34 now so I don't really know how much she weighs. That picture was taken this morning after eating 2 plates of food. Let me just take it as a first time mum thing
hunniesuzie:
Doesn't matter oh, some people pray for portable bumps like yours. One day I'll post throwback of my gigantic bump. The thing scared people. What's your baby's weight as at last scan? Also does your doctor measure with tape rule every appt?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Thanks teamie and Amen to your prayers
hebrewbirths:

@ kelizosuy, teamie ur bump is okay, especially if you are a 1st time mum and if ur belly muscles are very tight and strong, so no worry urs effects jare

#TeamOctoberRocks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2017
kelizosuy:

To me there is no cause for alarm. Do you still feel your baby kick? do you time her kick? You can see your doc to clear all doubts. It is well!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Hello Mommas,

A friend has these baby items up for sale, although they are second hand, cause she already used them for her kids but she got them new. She wants to sell them causes things are really beautiful for her now(u know wot I mean).

They are 2 items

A Graco Baby stroller(some people call it Baby Primer)-- 15k

A Graco Baby car seater(medium size)-- 10

Please see pix below

She is based in Asaba. Pls pm me if interested in buying

Thanks mas

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2017
She kicks alot and it's intense too. I just feel that since the bump is small it means there's not enough space for her to move around and also I can literally see her when she streches
completey:

To me there is no cause for alarm. Do you still feel your baby kick? do you time her kick? You can see your doc to clear all doubts. It is well!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
kelizosuy:
Teamie mine is just a lil bigger Dan urs, I guess its cos we re FTM and had flat Tommy before preggie, in as much as ur doc certified ur Lo OK den am sure d bump is not worry abt. Cos for me have stopped worrying abt my small bump(a woman delivered in my preggie mamas prayer meeting last week, we were all surprise wen told cos u will think she's just 5-6month gone, she said her baby was 3.6kg wen we went visiting her)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2017
Maggiespecial:

Pls include my name oooo......March 18 as EDD. God will perfect everything for us all ijn. 1luv

Welcome to the clan sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olaedoh: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Good morning fellow mamas, please i'll love to join the thread. My EDD is december 11th. A first time mum in a new enviroment. Will really appreciate all the advice and love

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
kelizosuy:

when i delivered, most people were surprised because my bump wasn't very big and i was even happy sef. but sometimes, when i go for ANC, and i see some preggers with extra long belle, i dey wonder. but it's notthing to be worried about sha as long as u can feel the kicks and your doc certifies you ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2017
YACAA:
Morning beautiful ladies

PRAYER MONDAY

Sweet father,

Lord,

Father,

Lord,

Good good father,

Psalm 121

Amen and amen

My before before EDD mate i no forget u o. But sometimes i just feel many are reading silently like me. How's pushing? Don't worry it's about to end in praise. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2017
thanks cappo
Pweetiebabe:
Teamie mine is just a lil bigger Dan urs, I guess its cos we re FTM and had flat Tommy before preggie, in as much as ur doc certified ur Lo OK den am sure d bump is not worry abt. Cos for me have stopped worrying abt my small bump(a woman delivered in my preggie mamas prayer meeting last week, we were all surprise wen told cos u will think she's just 5-6month gone, she said her baby was 3.6kg wen we went visiting her)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Welcome grin grin grin Happy bumping and safe delivery to you
Olaedoh:
Good morning fellow mamas, please i'll love to join the thread. My EDD is december 11th. A first time mum in a new enviroment. Will really appreciate all the advice and love

(1) (2) (3) ... (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.