Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8321526 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
missusadey:

Wow.... he's healed by the special grace of God. Please be calm.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Prettyhurts:

He's healed IJN, have they checked for infection and malaria to rule out the cause of low pcv. Calm down, remember you've a bun in the oven.

Amen! Yes he has malaria hence the low In pcv but no infection. I'm calm dear.thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
opella:

By his stripes he is healed in Jesus name Amen. I cover him with the precious blood of Jesus.

Amen! Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
sweetlady4real:
@proudmum38, the great physician Himself will work on little proudly. By His stripes, little proudy is healed and very soon he will be back to his bubbling self in Jesus name, Amen. It is well.

Amen n Amen! Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Forevergirl:

Please proudmom38 don't panic, he is healed in Jesus name. The same power that raised christ from the dead is at work in his life. Amen

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
LholarB:

Father Lord, we commit lil proudy in to your hands,take charge...every weapon fashioned againt him will fail IJN, he is healed by your Stripes!!

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
missusadey:

Thanks for checking up on us. Our most able cappo. God bless.
I am always here o but too lazy to type. MS has been a b***ch... God help me.

Welcome to our newest teamies.
Super welcome to you...4realwoman,forevergirl,anistef from TTC thread. Happy bumping to us all.
MS please do and go fast...choi!

tanx dear amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
kelsgal:
Lil Proudy's body is the temple of the holy spirit not of sickness just have it in mind dearie. By HIS stripe hes healed IJN. do not panic for God is in control. He is blessed.

Amen n Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Oh mine!!!, proudymom, no evil will befall our proudyson.
he is healed my the healing power of Jesus Christ.Amen

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
NIFES:

The Lord Almighty will lay his healing hands on him and perfect his health speedily.
It is well with him in Jesus name.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
sassyangel1:

With oneness n faith believing in God's healing power, we speak forth healing into every cell, veins, marrow and membrane of proudy's body. Right from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet, let the BLOOD OF JESUS wash out any thing dt is not found in the body of our LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH! It's well with u sis. God's strength to u n ur family.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen! Yes he has malaria hence the low In pcv but no infection. I'm calm dear.thanks ma

OK dear, just give him enough vegetables, he'll be fine. Malaria can be terrible sometimes and unpredictable. smiley smiley to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hafsat24:
@Proudmom38.. May God heal lil proudy..relax he will be fine..was made to understand by the docs that children aged 1-3 tend to have lots of these illnesses here and there..with my son he was also ill a week ago..just all of a sudden he started throwing up in his sleep..and rice was the last thing he ate..thank God i was there to rush and carry him as it could choke him..he kept throwing up followed by serious stooling..took him to the hospital next day nd he was fine..given some drugs which he refused to even take and he was just fine..just be strong sis..wish him speedy recovery

Amen! Thanks ma.

I actually took him to the hospital days back n drugs where given n he was fine, only for him to start throwing up last nite. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hyphee:
Morning mamas, congrats to all mamas that have birthed their los, God's blessings upon them.
Yaaaaayyyyyy, today is my birthday, I appreciate God for granting me another year, my first birthday as a mum. It can only be GOD.
September mamas and October mamas willing to port, I want a birthday mate o.

Hbd

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
proudmom38:
Mamas please pray for lil Proudy. Took him to hospital this morning cos he was so weak last nite n pale, checked his pcv n its 12%.

They said he needs blood transfusion!

Everything happened so fast....

In the hospital now.

Mama Proudy,hope he's getting better now. God is ur strength mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
lioha:

Hbd

Thanks mama, at least someone wished me well kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Proudmom38, God's healing on your son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
@proudmom38, how is lil proudy now? God will heal him completely. Pele ehnn, dont stress yourself too much. All will be well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
@Hyphee, happy birthday! Live long and prosper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Happy Birthday Hyphee, we wish you well oo grin. May all your desires be granted this year. Hope u had fun today smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
adunola03:

I can be of help if u need me. I stay in Ekute area in Ado. The Lord is ur strength.
Such nice gesture. Bless you ma'm kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Proudmum38 nothing will happen to proudson just be calm for God is in control
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen! Thanks ma.

I actually took him to the hospital days back n drugs where given n he was fine, only for him to start throwing up last nite. It is well

I hope he's much better now. Discuss with the doctor, you may have to be giving him anti malaria once a month or once in three months. You may have observed the trend of the occurrence.
If you do this, the attack will be milder.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
proudmom38:
Mamas please pray for lil Proudy. Took him to hospital this morning cos he was so weak last nite n pale, checked his pcv n its 12%.

They said he needs blood transfusion!

Everything happened so fast....

In the hospital now.

Fear not mama, God gat your back. He is a covenant child of God. He will never allow any evil to come near him. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
toyeem:

Really lols. I have not registered for ante-natal yet tho. Planning to do dat soon.

Oh we never meet before be that
Had my baby there January 2017
The nurses were nice and kind and when my baby was in intensive care for one week, they took good care of him.

Though they are overwhelmed now, they are still very good

Where in Abuja do you stay? Maybe I can pay you a visit sometime
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Naomi14:
@Hyphee, happy birthday! Live long and prosper.

Thanks my cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
eksbabe:
Happy Birthday Hyphee, we wish you well oo grin. May all your desires be granted this year. Hope u had fun today smiley

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen! Thanks ma.

My dear may God continue to protect them for us..its not easy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
imurboss

Congrats Teamie. May they be a crown on your head and bring you so much joy and happiness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October how body? My doc asked me to do scan today LO is weighing 2.90kg @ 36wks I hope am still on point abi make I start marathon fasting sharp sharp.
Cappo the weight is ok at 36weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claudia50(f): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
heroinqc:

Reduce oooo oooo....... Cause even u eat or not the baby will add weight ooooo cause that all is left for baby to do at this stage..... Is still very much within normal baby cause at term normal birth weight is 2.5-3.5
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
heroinqc:
Thanks dear cos i didn't have the opportunity to show it to him today, till next week by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.