Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8321549 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2017
ebubenwaozo:
Please mummies in the house, what is this braxton hick and how is the feeling like.
Am team Nov but not feeling any sign
Teamie, it feels like a tightening in your stomach region, like they're squeezing your uterus. It's quite discomforting but shouldn't really be painful. It's actually contractions, preparing you for the real deal. Some people don't even feel it at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2017
4realwoman:
@proudmom38, little proudy is healed totally in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen! Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
Thank God for ur sons recovery! @ proudmom38. Gods healing shall be permanent in ur family

Thanks ma. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2017
CheeryChy:

God's hand is already upon him. Abeg try to rest o and let your mind be calm for the sake of the bun in your tummy. You will continue to share testimony. Amen.

Amen! Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2017
casler:

You are not alone. Especially when at end of the day, I want to rest. I try to move around, walk when I feel them. Don't know, feel better afterwards.To me, buying essentials,hospital list is essential.
My hospital didn't give us any list o. What they made us buy at my first ANC was the delivery pack, containing lady sept, towels underpad, surgical gloves, mackintosh, olive oil, cord clamps etc. We've since paid and collected those ones. What I think is left is my lo's stuff. I've actually gotten a lot of it already, but I was waiting to finish buying completely so I can wash and pack in style. But as it stands now, I will just have to do emergency packing, with just immediate necessities, in case it gets to that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2017
atumomo:

Wish little proudy a speedy recovery sorry dear. Take care of u too ma'am.

Amen! Thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
kelizosuy:
So I have a issue at hand about the surname of baby. I really want to name her after my dad but most people are telling me to use the sperm donor surname. I speak with his cousin almost everyday but I didn't tell him about my pregnancy. My Lo is giving me sign that she's on her way soon and I haven't decided what to do with the name yet.

Who gives an angel a sperm donor's surname pls give your baby your surname. A sperm donor with no appearance, no participation, nothing. If he decides to grow up tomorrow and wear the shoes, then you can 'consider' changing her surname (if only you are up for it). Pregnancy is not ten-ten and going through it without a partner's support is no joke but you are handling it like a champ, well done.

Give her your papa surname biko na odighi easy.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Dazzle86:
Meet Amelia Osarenmwinda Oluwafeyisayo
See beautiful feyisayo, only DAT u b inioluwa big sister if not we for buy form o, God bless and keep u sunshine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2017
rennylicious:

@Anugod our able cappo
No u r not alone in the pelvic bone pains of even me since last week been experiencing that and I also feel tired easily now and I have practically been resting cos workload isn't much at work.

Was telling dh we must finish shopping this weekend or cos this one that porting things is rampant o.
And to think we are even team November and October never starts Sef.

It will all work out for our good Sis.

#team November noloss supernatural delivery

Amen o. My sis, I don't know where our lo's are rushing to o, we never even enter Oct. They should take it easy jor.

I've told dh o, I'm no longer waiting for my grandstyle shopping, we should just get immediate necessities that are left for now. Who grandstyle shopping epp? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2017
sassyangel1:

Thk God he's fine nw. Jst try n rest u hear.... It's easy wth us in JESUS NAME! Amen!!

Amen o! Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubenwaozo: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Anugod:
Teamie, it feels like a tightening in your stomach region, like they're squeezing your uterus. It's quite discomforting but shouldn't really be painful. It's actually contractions, preparing you for the real deal. Some people don't even feel it at all.
. Ok thanks cos I have not felt something like that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
olalayo1710:
mami proudmom38, God's healing on proudy, the Lord is ur strenght .

Amen! Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2017
atumomo:

None yet ma'am only that I get constipated when I take folic acid so I jst tale fosulate since obron6 n odas make me vomit n weak.
Chai, pele. It's well with you. It will end in praise for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2017
kelsgal:
All thanks to God ma. How is lil Proudy feeling now? God is your muscles. Hes with your Fam. pls dont stress yourslf too much,k! His healing shall be permanent in Christ Jesus. Remain blessed. SHALOM!

He's doing great now ma! Amen. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2017
ebubenwaozo:
. Ok thanks cos I have not felt something like that
There's still much time to feel it, and some people don't even feel it at all. All we know is, when it's time for baby to pop out, there'll be no delay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Anugod:
Amen o. My sis, I don't know where our lo's are rushing to o, we never even enter Oct. They should take it easy jor.

I've told dh o, I'm no longer waiting for my grandstyle shopping, we should just get immediate necessities that are left for now. Who grandstyle shopping epp? undecided
Have bin laughing @ ur post since yesterday anyways no worry since u re most welcome to October, just try and round up ur shopping and pack hospital bag

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2017
proudmom38:
Mamas please pray for lil Proudy. Took him to hospital this morning cos he was so weak last nite n pale, checked his pcv n its 12%.

They said he needs blood transfusion!

Everything happened so fast....

In the hospital now.

It is well with you Son.
How is he today?
Praying for you Sis.
All is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2017
soonest:

see my teamies that year, hafsat and missusadey. Good to have you around

Aww mama..glad to see no be only me from our 2015 set waka come..thats why ive been on peep mode cheesy

Guess you are ahead of me this time grin..may God grant us a smooth journey and easily delivery..

Proudmum38 April Cappo..sign me up biko smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2017
toyeem:

Hmmmm . All glory to God for taking charge of the situation. Pele dear. Just like my mother says 'ise omo po, ori je n jere nibe ooo.' to take care of a child no be moinmoin,heavens would help us and we will reap the reward of our labour on dem.
Pls try and be giving him multivite after his treatment and watch out for the smallest sign of malaria so as to get it treated on time. My first is stomach upset days before d temperature rises while d 2nd will just start losing weight.

Amin o Olorun! Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2017
HolySteph:
@proudmom38, Thank God proudy is doing better now. Pls take care of him and yourself. God will always be your strength.
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Beautiful Osas kiss kiss
Dazzle86:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Dazzle86:

She's so cute! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2017
proudmom38:
Mamas please pray for lil Proudy. Took him to hospital this morning cos he was so weak last nite n pale, checked his pcv n its 12%.

They said he needs blood transfusion!

Everything happened so fast....

In the hospital now.
little proudy is healed in Jesus. God please we believe and trust in you. Send your healing power upon him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Dazzle86:
Wow! Shes so so cute. God's shinning light upon her always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2017
PatKing:

It is well with you Son.
How is he today?
Praying for you Sis.
All is well.

Amen! He's better today. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Anugod:
My hospital didn't give us any list o. What they made us buy at my first ANC was the delivery pack, containing lady sept, towels underpad, surgical gloves, mackintosh, olive oil, cord clamps etc. We've since paid and collected those ones. What I think is left is my lo's stuff. I've actually gotten a lot of it already, but I was waiting to finish buying completely so I can wash and pack in style. But as it stands now, I will just have to do emergency packing, with just immediate necessities, in case it gets to that.

You don't mean it my hospital still gave us list o. Though we haven't been given the delivery pack. They said till delivery before they give you, i don't know why they are doing it that way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2017
toyeem:

I had the same issue at 28 weeks with my 2nd. I complained to d gynea and he prescribed sabutamol and paracetamol and told me that I needed to rest. He didn't check me as well. When I asked him,he calmly told me he has attended to hundreds of preggy women before and from experience,he understands the peculiarity of my case.I took the drugs and tested well for like 3days. Baby came at 40 weeks,3days.
Shebi it wasn't induced birth sha? Because I fear induced birth pass anything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2017
Dazzle86:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Lol @ drug elongating your pregnancy.
First of all, preterm labor sometimes doesn't present itself as labor and it can be spontaneous. What you described above could be preterm labor and don't forget he's a professional. I want to believe he's a gynecologist. Some of these things don't need test or scan to ascertain. You said he examined you, he must have a reason for prescribing those drugs.
Please, take the drug if you want. It's safe. Don't stress yourself. Give yourself bed rest if you can and report back to him if it continues.
Please, if you are constantly questioning your doctor's judgement, change your doctor. You can't be playing gamble with your pregnancy.
Lol, not that I want to gamble though, I just want to take precautions before swallowing any drug, I know the mental distress I went through before I got this baby. I was even on clomid for sometime.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Roseey0:

I feel you should use the relaxant. You are still very far from EDD. He probably felt and saw you had contraction. It's better to be safe than to be sorry. u need to rest a lot too.
I will do so. Gracias.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Dazzle86:

She's such a beautiful darling. Girls are cute like dat.luv u already,bae.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2017
Hafsat24:

Aww mama..glad to see no be only me from our 2015 set waka come..thats why ive been on peep mode cheesy

Guess you are ahead of me this time grin..may God grant us a smooth journey and easily delivery..

Proudmum38 April Cappo..sign me up biko smiley

Wow! Another team April! Congratulations n welcome to team April, team like no other!

Team April for supernatural birthing!

Team April for divine testimonies!

Team April for healthy babies!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.