Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,444 members, 7,950,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8437003 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (6973) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
4realwoman:
talking about fat, my face is almost giving me away oo grin. The face come dey increase and some of my cloth are no longer entering me again.

Make u go buy 50 new wrapper to sew new simple gowns nd 100 new English flay gowns too tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
So you want to join the league of 10kg baby with proudmom38 abi!?
curvilicious:
Mamas, i wantu drink tea o cry
I no fit kwantinu to dey surva myself wt all this no tea sturvs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
4realwoman:
thank you @gabby18.

@Booqee and beautifulrosa, pls i will like to find out the price to register for antenatal in Lagoon hospital. Thank you.

Uwelcome dear..its well with u and u LO..God wld definitely complete d good thing He ha started in ur family..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
heroinqc:
BA! BA! BA! So hapi to announce to the house the arrival of my Emperor this morning 6 oct by 7:47am weighing 3.5kg. Satan had battled but he failed woefully his plan of causing bleeding did nt work. Jehovah is so kind and fought for us. BS. Later Cc: pweetiebabe
congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
kelizosuy:
I Don warn my customer make she nor sell for me again sef

I hear you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
curvilicious:
Mamas, i wantu drink tea o cry
I no fit kwantinu to dey surva myself wt all this no tea sturvs

Abeg enjoy ur tea jare! Pikin wey go big go big, wether u drink tea or not!

Me I drink milo tea all through the day n nite as that serve as water for me since I got pregnant! I no fit shout!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
heroinqc:
BA! BA! BA! So hapi to announce to the house the arrival of my Emperor this morning 6 oct by 7:47am weighing 3.5kg. Satan had battled but he failed woefully his plan of causing bleeding did nt work. Jehovah is so kind and fought for us. BS. Later Cc: pweetiebabe

Congrats mama,God is ever faithful

kelizosuy:
Yes oh na the one when concern me na I grab oh grin >

grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
kelizosuy:
So you want to join the league of 10kg baby with proudmom38 abi!?

Story for the gods grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
4realwoman:
talking about fat, my face is almost giving me away oo grin. The face come dey increase and some of my cloth are no longer entering me again.

eya bt TankGod u dnt experience ms at al.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
curvilicious:

Make u go buy 50 new wrapper to sew new simple gowns nd 100 new English flay gowns too tongue
angry angry angry angry angry iya John na you dey laugh me so? I will not play with you again. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
gabby18:

Uwelcome dear..its well with u and u LO..God wld definitely complete d good thing He ha started in ur family..
aman and amen.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jadareese: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
wow...congrats to all our October mommas..u all are repping wella. wishing our mama's in line a sweet,swift n safe delivery.
#teamjanuary here oh! Blue 30/01/18.
any kd momma's in house too??

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Anistef:

eya bt TankGod u dnt experience ms at al.
i keep thanking him every for no ms oo. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
4realwoman:
thank you @gabby18.

@Booqee and beautifulrosa, pls i will like to find out the price to register for antenatal in Lagoon hospital. Thank you.

U want me to state it here?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
proudmom38:

Had to go search this online and this is what I got! Read below!

Soursop Fruit Benefits for pregnant women
Soursop fruit harmful if eaten in large doses can cause vomiting and suppress the cardiovascular system. It can also cause uterine contractions, which pregnant women should avoid it. All of these side effects may need to be considered before using it for the treatment of cancer or other diseases. So, soursop fruit, as well as other parts of the tree should be used only under the supervision of a doctor or health care provider.

Soursop Fruit Benefits for pregnant women? tailings fruit consumption should be avoided, if consumed in large amounts may be harmful.

Preventing complications of pregnancy (8% DV Folate)

Soursop fruit contains folate. Studies have proven that folate intake during pregnancy can make mineral deficiency in pregnant women. The lack of this mineral during pregnancy may cause birth defects and miscarriages.

During pregnancy, insulin production can be increased. For some women, the increase was not enough to prevent damage from blood sugar regulation. Blood sugar is too high, especially after eating. The increase in high blood sugar condition called gestational ldiabetes described (gestational diabetes).
@ proudmum38, thanks for this but assuming I knew I Wudnt av eaten it o just dat I was craving badly. Ever since I ate it eh, I av not been D same o! Me dat stop having MS since 14 weeks, MS now returned o! D ting just messed up my system. Some kind cravings nor good at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
heroinqc:
Congratulations ma, Welcome lil Prince may be a blessing to ur generation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
heroinqc:
congratulations teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
proudmom38:

Abeg enjoy ur tea jare! Pikin wey go big go big, wether u drink tea or not!

Me I drink milo tea all through the day n nite as that serve as water for me since I got pregnant! I no fit shout!
Haa me too oo, i drank tea like every other day when i was preggy and i had a 3.4kg baby. People warn me tire but ano hear.
Curvilicious u can take it when u feel like, pregnancy knows how to control someone ehnn,if u crave it then go for it. It is harmless.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Congrats Msfaithfoly ,God bless ur Lo and heroinqc,Thank God for His Grace and Mercy!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Congrats to the new mummies, God bless and keep your babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
proudmom38:

prettymaxy please come and give us your Edd for update ma...Thanks
cappo my edd is 27/4/18, not yet registered for ant
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
4realwoman:
i keep thanking him every for no ms oo. Thanks

Forget about MS ...like my sister once told me when I was also worried that i dint experience MS, "God can't make u go through stress 2wice in a roll" ie going tru TTC wahala and then MS again..kole werkkk grin

Enjoy ur preggy days oh jaree..

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meggitto21: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Teamoctober dropn likes it hot.. Congrats mama.. God bless ur family
heroinqc:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 3:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Anyone awake? This is the second night in a row I will be wide awake after visiting the toilet.
Abegi any advice on how to get back to sleep.
CC sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 3:21am On Oct 07, 2017
rennylicious:
Anyone awake? This is the second night in a row I will be wide awake after visiting the toilet.
CC sabi mamas
Oh your own is second night sef. You are lucky sha.
My own is more than a month now and am just 6 months. I've peed like 3ice already since 9 last night.

What helps me go back to sleep is to lie on a cool surface and in a relaxed position and clear my head of random thoughts. Its easier if you do some random exercise during the day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:23am On Oct 07, 2017
rennylicious:
CC sabi mamas
count one thousand sheep cheesy Atleast you are still awake doing nothing. In a couple of weeks you would be awake carrying pikin wey say im mama no go sleep while she sleeps peacefully. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 4:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Mrsfaithfoly:
BA! BA!
CC! Pweetibabe
Divine proofs! My strength! My first fruit made his grant entrance on Wednesday 4th of October via VD, weighing 3.5kg without tear. God gave me supernatural delivery.
Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DAYTEECOM(m): 5:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Updated PRICE FOR DATA BUNDLE.
MTN 1GB@550
2GB@1100NAIRA
3GB@1650NAIRA
4GB@2100NAIRA
5GB@2500NAIRA
NOTE-3MONTH VALIDITY.
AIRTEL-1.5GB@890
3.75GB@1850
5GB@2100NAIRA
AIRTEL VALIDITY-1MONTH
ETISALAT.
1GB@650NAIRA
2GB@1300NAIRA
5GB@2000NAIRA
10GB@3500NAIRA.
GLO-1.6/3.2@850
5/10GB-2150
3.7/7GB@1850
VALIDITY 1MONTH.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT-08124881934. THANKS FOR THE PATRONAGE GOD BLESS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2017
GoodMum:
Wow. ....
Congrats Ayauche.
Wishing you supernatural pregnancy and delivery.
Happy bumping.

Mummy Zaynie
(How are your adorable ones ?)
A beg sama her the royal and special chair
Make We welcome her well well, e no easy to overcome TTC.

Thank u very much mama. E no easy at all sis, I need that royal welcome seriously for conquering TTC to the shame of the devil.

Thank u mama. E no easy at all. I deserve that royal chair I swear

My preggy Mamas , how market na ?
Swift and stress-free delivery is our portion o.

Proudmom38 how is Lil Proudly ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Rubyzz:

You are very welcome dear sister, am excited to have a teamie. Congratulations and h&h bumping.

Mamas, sorry I have been MIA. Morning sickness + malaria has landed me in the hospital o

Thank u very much sis. Sorry about the malaria, May God strengthen u. Am also excited to join u on this jolly 9months ride so get strong quick so we can roll together.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2017
kekeakinwale:
#Team march2018 EDD -01 march. Super excited. First time mummy. Please any march mum giving birth in new york or new jersey. Pls let talk
Whoop Whoop

My EDD partner

Welcome mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Mrsfaithfoly:
BA! BA!
CC! Pweetibabe
Divine proofs! My strength! My first fruit made his grant entrance on Wednesday 4th of October via VD, weighing 3.5kg without tear. God gave me supernatural delivery.
Congrats

Bless God for safe delivery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (6973) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.