Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8410571 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) ... (6970) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2017
kelizosuy:
lol... amebo mummy tinu grin grin

Maybe na me sef oh shocked shocked

Oya babythug showface

embarassed embarassed
Na jejely I siddon before una dey talk o.
I just wanted you guys to know I have good listening ears tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2017
Kelizosuy thanks for u message, I tried replying but Mtn is acting up

My report on castor oil, I decided to use half of a bottle on Thursday night wen hubby came back after serious prayers o, couldn't sleep till ard 1:40am cos was having mild on and off contractions and was seriously praying for d contractions to get stronger but for where, ard 2am I woke hubby up to help me warm d remaining half took it and slept off and 45minutes after gbede started o, instead of d oyel to induce labour na serious purging d tin cause o, I purge to d extend of passing out pure oil till yesterday morning wen I was able to use raw pap but in all dis purging episode my boy was busy kicking and rolling I guess he was doing tongue out for me, I just dey eye d remaining 1 bottle with bad eyes cos d weakness I suffer no be from here, I ve decided to jejely carry my flat ass go in on Monday for inducement

See dis my hubby begging me dis morning to try half bottle again and try to exercise after, but I ve told him to use it on my behalf and pray to God that has he's using it, it shd be working in my system if e get d faith

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

My report on castor oil, I decided to use half of a bottle on Thursday night wen hubby came back after serious prayers o, couldn't sleep till ard 1:40am cos was having mild on and off contractions and was seriously praying for d contractions to get stronger but for where, ard 2am I woke hubby up to help me warm d remaining half took it and slept off and 45minutes after gbede started o, instead of d oyel to induce labour na serious purging d tin cause o, I purge to d extend of passing out pure oil till yesterday morning wen I was able to use raw pap but in all dis purging episode my boy was busy kicking and rolling I guess he was doing tongue out for me, I just dey eye d remaining 1 bottle with bad eyes cos d weakness I suffer no be from here, I ve decided to jejely carry my flat ass go in on Monday for inducement

See dis my hubby begging me dis morning to try half bottle again and try to exercise after, but I ve told him to use it on my behalf and pray to God that has he's using it, it shd be working in my system if e get d faith

You don try.
If you can go to your hospital today, request for a membrane sweep or if you know a nurse on a personal level, Just tell her to check you if you've started dilatating.
Membrane sweep usually induces labor in termed women.
Then try to do some exercise.
Walk, dance, wash clothes, arrange the house.
Have sex wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2017
It's that purging gangan that is the problem. The idea is to irritate your stomach into "irritating" your uterus to contract. Ndo

Pweetiebabe:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2017
zaynie:

You don try.
If you can go to your hospital today, request for a membrane sweep or if you know a nurse on a personal level, Just tell her to check you if you've started dilatating.
Membrane sweep usually induces labor in termed women.
Then try to do some exercise.
Walk, dance, wash clothes, arrange the house.
Have sex wink
Thanks mami, walking and dancing all d way, I walked for an hour yesterday planing to walk dis morning and evening too,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Jeweld1:
hey ma'am its me mummyAudrey kiss na my old moniker be this when I been loss the password. But I no want use am again jare you know why naa tongue

Okay, I got this.
So I'll merge the length of stay on your Jeweld moniker to your participation on MummyAudrey for subsequent months.

cc Everyone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
It's that purging gangan that is the problem. The idea is to irritate your stomach into "irritating" your uterus to contract. Ndo

My sister dat purging na something else, it got to a stage I didn't know wen d tin find its escape route from my bumbum I only knew something don land for bed, hubby was just laughing and See Me trying to justify myself telling it nt poopoo but oyel, till now d man still dey call me shitty shitty for body sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2017
curvilicious:
I feel like si singing Christmas carol cry

Sing na.
Yesterday, everywhere was smelling 'christmas'. I woke up and started singing ' a wanna wish you a merry Christmas ' grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2017
curvilicious:
Pweetiebabe my bae, how is you now? I hope u dey kampe!
Kelizosuy, my 1&only oniovo of live tongue how my son wife?
Proudmom38, how is your borri?
Blossedcherry, pop in o we beg you
Goldenheart002, i see you sis
Iya Zaynie, i & John humbly wish Atinu baebae happy borndae
Iya wa towerofgrace, how is you? I don milz u o. How is ur borri?

Over & out! tongue

My one and only curvilicious curvy bae!
Borri dey fine o.
Thanks for checking!

How is our bobo John doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2017
curvilicious:

Lol the bwess dey i still use style pwess am go one side. Very tiring i saw my wickid friend in church nd he was like Jesu! See bwess o shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2017
curvilicious:

Sixx? Is it a moniker?
@January cappo: present ma

i meant January 2017 cappo. she went MIA shortly after dropping her BS. I was a january mama too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2017
SomebodysMum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriovzppLXc

The arm of the Lord indeed does great things!!!

So several times I've tried coming around to share my Birth Story but catching one's breath with a newborn around is no mean feat. Anyways, here goes.

I was 42 weeks pregnant with suspected Macrosomia (big baby) and pregnancy-induced hypertension and there was no sign of spontaneous labour. Doctors discussed and induction and also asked me to consider having a CS because there was a good chance the induction might fail thereby leading to an emergency CS. Well, I was not about to make myself suffer twice and I told God that if the baby did not come on his own on or before the scheduled surgery date, then I was gonna accept that my own kind of supernatural delivery would involve going under the knife.
Did I mention that I bought original hard copies of the Supernatural Childbirth books because I didn't want to be involved in piracy and so my prayers could be answered? Hehehe.
My baby ended up being 3.7kg - not alarmingly big, CS might have been unnecessary but I do not regret going for that option just because either me or my enemy's baby could have ended up in distress after a failed induction. Double trauma.

My baby was born at General Hospital Gbagada. This part is gonna sound like whining o, make una no vex. The only good thing from that experience is that both my son and I are alive and well. For subsequent kids and by the grace of Almighty God, na to born them abroad o. I can't deal. Make I begin save up from now shebi?
First off, there are no private wards, none at all. Everyone is placed in either of two maternity wards. If you like, be a Rocket Scientist with a PhD, you're gonna share room and facilities with everyone else.
There's just one toilet and three bath stalls to 16 or 18 beds per ward and the floors are constantly wet. Throughout my stay there, I had to pee standing up and then rinse off my legs after, it was totally undignifying.
There are no cots for babies, so you have to sleep in a narrow bed with a newborn by your side, not so bad if you're getting discharged the next day but when you have an extended stay after a surgery? Horrible.
To make things worse, the mosquitoes are legendary! So you'd need one of those baby bed/net thingies thereby reducing further your own bed space.
I didn't eat their meals so can't speak on that.

I was not expecting a luxurious 5-star stay but certainly didn't expect things to be so deplorable.

To the miracle of surgical birth.
Was admitted the night before and shaved by a nurse. Woke up the next morning and was prepped for surgery. First, a catheter was inserted to drain urine. Chai! I didn't know this part before o. They chooked one thing in my urethra and I had to lug around a urine bag for a little over 24 hours. Yikes!

Waited my turn and was wheeled to the theater. Bent over a pillow and was injected in the spine, this was not as scary as I thought it'd be. I became numb from waist or somehwere, down to my feet. Next thing I felt was so kind of pressure and next thing I heard was, baby out! I was shown my precious little man and worked on. Surgery over. Was wheeled out and yup, no such thing as a recovery room in this place o. The area I was placed in is some kind of corridor or passage way. My husband came in, saw me, saw his baby and he came back while we chatted.
I experienced uncontrollable shakes for some time after, maybe 30 minutes? That's normal though.

Ahhh, the first poop after childbirth. Chei, chei, chei!!! That's a topic for another day.

I was wheeled back to the ward and rested till the next morning when baby was finally brought to me and my new life as a mum began.
We were made to get up to our feet that morning, less than 24 hours after surgery. Wow! that was tough ladies, I cannot lie. The good thing about it though is that your recovery is faster and nobody would even know you had a surgery cos you can walk up straight by the time you're discharged.

I'm grateful to God to begin the next phase of my life, I do not take his mercies and grace for granted. It is no orinary thing to bring forth new life and I pray for everyone here that we all shall receive our angels in good and perfect health. May we all deliver safely in Jesus name.
I have a lot to catch up on and will do that over the next couple of days. Cappo Pweetiebabe, BS submitted o. You suppose don born by now ke? Will look that up.

All remaining October mamas, bring forth safely in Jesus name.

Congrats dear. Really, Aka jehova na eme nma. The wonderful part is that the mother and child came out alive. God Wil help us with the degenerated rate of medical services in this country.
Next time, just do what your heart is at peace with. If na abroad, save go born your pikin jeje...life no get duplicate. For me, I no go risk this one I am carrying now after so many trials, prayers and fasting.
God will help us!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2017
Curvilicious she's fine oh..
You nor even ask of me.. Issoria
curvilicious:
Pweetiebabe my bae, how is you now? I hope u dey kampe!
Kelizosuy, my 1&only oniovo of live tongue how my son wife?
Proudmom38, how is your borri?
Blossedcherry, pop in o we beg you
Goldenheart002, i see you sis
Iya Zaynie, i & John humbly wish Atinu baebae happy borndae
Iya wa towerofgrace, how is you? I don milz u o. How is ur borri?

Over & out! tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2017
curvilicious:
I feel like si singing Christmas carol cry

Sing nah!
Pregnancy hormones cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Na castor oil work be that, e go make u purge and contractions go set in!

Did you take it alone like that without anything?

Pele dear...
No worry, your baby will come when he's ready.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Hello! How is your wife doing? Wishing her a stress free bumping and safe delivery.
Amen. Thank u ma she is doing fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2017
BS! BS!

This pregnancy really gave me tof time to compare wit my 1st pregnancy. I tot i wud nt experience ms bt d tin came in wit gravity wen i stepped into 2nd trimester, from fever to malaria, hepatitis, heartburn, loss of appetite, muscle pull, waist ache, vomiting, weaknes and fainting. Old wives belief dat i am pregnant wit a girl(bt disapointed wen i went for scan, everytin tin to Gods glory).

Fastforward to 37weeks, i was praying for labour to start bfor 40weeks (26th oct, my edd). I started wit long distance walk,dance and rest wit my chilled zobo. On 22nd sunday, i went for 6:00am mass, i wasnt happy cos i was planing to be in church(i tot i wud hav delivered by den), during d mass one kind serious contraction held me dat cudnt pretend bt i was still endurin it. The pppe in seat was jus pitin me bt i didnt care to no if dey were lookin at me. The contration did like five times bfor it stoped. After mass i manage to go home took para and slept off.

Around 1am it started again, bt we cant leave d house by dat tym so i had kip on endurin till 4am i didnt feel any contractings again. Around 5:30am i told dh dat i wud lik to drop my hospital bag at d hospital incase if d contraction return and i wudnt like to give our amebo street a topic abt my delivery. So we left together wit only d bag. Reaching at d hospital, i told d nurse my reasons for comin and she allowed me to drop d bag in one office, as i was abt to leave she ask me if am stil havin any mild contraction, i replied no, she insisted to check me bfor i leave. So she checked me and ask me nt to leav d hospital, dat am 5cm gone and my cervix is dilating fast... Ssshhooo!! Na so!! Abeg wait nurse i nid to reach house and com bk oo i didnt plan like dat bfor comin oo, i shouted!! Bt d nurse didnt even want listen to me, dey wer busy arrangin d labour ward and delvery ward, dey ask my of my card number, den i lied dat i didnt have it off hand dat i nid to mak call to tell dh to call it for me (though dh hav been downstair, dey didnt nt no he came wit me). So i claimed i nid to buy recharge card to call him. As i left i met dh downstairs and told him, immediately i board a bike and went home pick few tins wit cash and came bk

To be contd.. Baby nids attention

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
you give th and taketh, my teamie I was waiting eagerly to hear the good news from you. God please console her family, and be with her baby, rest in peace
Iyomomoreloaded:

I think d VE thing is a matter of how u can manage pain/discomfort, plus d hand/finger of d examiner. Lol!
Better go hospital on time b4 u go born 4 house o lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bs Continuation

On gettin bk d nurse was preparing to leave cos she was on night duty so she had to listen to babys heart beat, do some vital signs for her report bfor leavin, as she started, na dia anoda anoda contration came wit full force and my water broke. Hmmm my mind was den convince dat truely am in labour cos throughtout all yhose contrations it wasnt painful, i paded up and was ask to start climbin stairs, bt d more i walk d more o got tired, i had to go bk to d ward and i start to reside Psalm 112:7 den i slept off.

I was woken up my group of nurses dat d doctor is goin for ward round. The doc came and examine me. He ask me wen my wter broken and he ask d nurses to induce me dat i hav stop progressin an its risky since my waer has broke. So they inserted one kid quarter tablet in me ask me to lie down with one side for one hour. By den dh was present. Within few minutes contraction came bk wit heavy weight on each contraction i wil hold dh on his belt so tight and hewill be massagin my waist. It cae on and on until i was gettin tired(throught last night i didnt eat, i lost my appetite)d nurses ask dh to get locozade drink which he ran to got it and came bk quickly. I took d drink and vomited all. After which d nurse had to check me to knw hw fa i av gone.
As i open, see babys head, dey wer begin me nt to push cos i felt lik pooing and i cant hold it bk. They beg dh to carry me to delivery room fast. Immediatly i was lied on delivery bed anoda hungry poo came and i pushed and pushe and pushed til my prince charmin came to d world singing praise (crying)@ around 11 sometin ( nt too sure abt d time shaa) with a litle tear.

Thanks to God almighty for granting easy and supernatural delivery
Thanks to d mamas here for ur advice and wordsof encouragment
Thanks to person dat created dis forum for i have learnt alot from it
Baby and mum healthy. Daddy rejoicin
More strength to d waddlin mamas may God give u more grace till u deliver ur los succesfully.
May God grant all d ttc der heart desires

One love to every one here. Mmmmuuuaahh!

Bs submitted
Cc Pweetiebabe

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Meeeeey:

Thanks Ma, I will try it
How are the twins doing?

They're fine...thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobbydy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
To be induced is not as bad as that, its just that it hasten up the whole process, thereby giving you less breathing space in between contraction .i was induced for my baby and before the next morning I already delivered with little tear. and as mummy zaynie has rightly said, you can request for membrane sweep,it also helps cervix to dilate faster. to my other mamas I extend my greetings. good news all the way on this thread, RIP iyomomoreloaded
Cc Pweetiebabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
Bs Continuation

On gettin bk d nurse was preparing to leave cos she was on night duty so she had to listen to babys heart beat, do some vital signs for her report bfor leavin, as she started, na dia anoda anoda contration came wit full force and my water broke. Hmmm my mind was den convince dat truely am in labour cos throughtout all yhose contrations it wasnt painful, i paded up and was ask to start climbin stairs, bt d more i walk d more o got tired, i had to go bk to d ward and i start to reside Psalm 112:7 den i slept off.

I was woken up my group of nurses dat d doctor is goin for ward round. The doc came and examine me. He ask me wen my wter broken and he ask d nurses to induce me dat i hav stop progressin an its risky since my waer has broke. So they inserted one kid quarter tablet in me ask me to lie down with one side for one hour. By den dh was present. Within few minutes contraction came bk wit heavy weight on each contraction i wil hold dh on his belt so tight and hewill be massagin my waist. It cae on and on until i was gettin tired(throught last night i didnt eat, i lost my appetite)d nurses ask dh to get locozade drink which he ran to got it and came bk quickly. I took d drink and vomited all. After which d nurse had to check me to knw hw fa i av gone.
As i open, see babys head, dey wer begin me nt to push cos i felt lik pooing and i cant hold it bk. They beg dh to carry me to delivery room fast. Immediatly i was lied on delivery bed anoda hungry poo came and i pushed and pushe and pushed til my prince charmin came to d world singing praise (crying)@ around 11 sometin ( nt too sure abt d time shaa) with a litle tear.

Thanks to God almighty for granting easy and supernatural delivery
Thanks to d mamas here for ur advice and wordsof encouragment
Thanks to person dat created dis forum for i have learnt alot from it
Baby and mum healthy. Daddy rejoicin
More strength to d waddlin mamas may God give u more grace till u deliver ur los succesfully.
May God grant all d ttc der heart desires

One love to every one here. Mmmmuuuaahh!
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
proudmom38:

Na castor oil work be that, e go make u purge and contractions go set in!

Did you take it alone like that without anything?

Pele dear...
No worry, your baby will come when he's ready.
i took it alone, probably if ve mixed it with probably orange juice it might work
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
RIP Iyomomoreloaded...this is so so sad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
feddy27:
Estyble,triple congratulations dear and welcome to this thread! You will carry to term and deliver safely. For the sugar level, work closely with your physician. I'm sure your Ob/gyn has referred one to you. Ignore all the 'suggestions' by people. Multiple pregnancies are classified high risk and given close monitoring! There is lady in my other thread; she had triplets too and can help with tips. Search for 'Nogen'. God bless and keep you and your babies
It has been a long journey,over a year now..
Hello mamas in the house,sure u're doing great with ur families...at 24weeks I had a cervical ceclage,I also developed gestational diabetes and I was injecting myself of insulin day and night....but @ 26weeks,my water broke,d 1st guy came out himself,d doctor tied d placenter cord and stucked if in cos d 3babies were all in their different water sacs.after 30mins,d baby gave up. I was not permitted to cry in order not to cause contractions. 2days later,d other 2 came out,on their own accord,after 8hours d 2nd boy gave up,it was d 3rd d smallest,0.9g dat survived it (d other boys were 1kg and 1.2kg).For d placenter to come out,it was war but after about 5hours,God showed me mercy,and it came out,though not all,cos after about 3months(still in d hospital-NICU) a procedure was carried out on me to evacuate the placenter residual products left. My baby had so many challenges of course,severe apnea attack and anaemic wahala,Today he is almost 10kg,he is far smarter,eats a lot,fun to be with,too many beautiful qualities. The road was a rough one though,breastfeeding via pumping every 2hours, angry 2day der is nothing he does not eat. Still recovering from dat pregnancy sha(back pain,sciatic injury,protruded tummy embarassed) but in all,God has been faithful...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
soonest:
May God grant the soul of iyomomoreloaded eternal rest. This is just too sad. May such not happen in our midst again in Jesus name.
May her soul rest in perfect peace, amen
I pray God comfort the husband and family..
So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
@goldmine
@feddy278
How are u and ur families doing?
Been long... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nogen: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
EstyBle:

It has been a long journey,over a year now..
Hello mamas in the house,sure u're doing great with ur families...at 24weeks I had a cervical ceclage,I also developed gestational diabetes and I was injecting myself of insulin day and night....but @ 26weeks,my water broke,d 1st guy came out himself,d doctor tied d placenter cord and stucked if in cos d 3babies were all in their different water sacs.after 30mins,d baby gave up. I was not permitted to cry in order not to cause contractions. 2days later,d other 2 came out,on their own accord,after 8hours d 2nd boy gave up,it was d 3rd d smallest,0.9g dat survived it (d other boys were 1kg and 1.2kg).For d placenter to come out,it was war but after about 5hours,God showed me mercy,and it came out,though not all,cos after about 3months(still in d hospital-NICU) a procedure was carried out on me to evacuate the placenter residual products left. My baby had so many challenges of course,severe apnea attack and anaemic wahala,Today he is almost 10kg,he is far smarter,eats a lot,fun to be with,too many beautiful qualities. The road was a rough one though,breastfeeding via pumping every 2hours, angry 2day der is nothing he does not eat. Still recovering from dat pregnancy sha(back pain,sciatic injury,protruded tummy embarassed) but in all,God has been faithful...

Big hugs my sister. May God continue to bless you, your. Son and your entire household. He is a faithful God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
EstyBle:

May her soul rest in perfect peace, amen
I pray God comfort the husband and family..
So sad

Sending a warm hugs to you ma'am!
May God keep protecting you, your son and your entire family......

It is well with you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

That is my teamie!!!
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
God's faithfulness shall extend to the rest of us by His grace.
Supernatural delivery all d way, with sharp sharp BS to follow.
That's how we roll in June
hnmmmm Unquestionable God. This woman was very active on this forum. I was waiting to read her BA but God knows best sha. I pray for the little one you left behind, God will make her great in life, she will not know sorrow, everything that she needs to survive in this world God will supply them. Amen
Iyamomoreloaded rest on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Wehdone ma grin grin undecided
zaynie:

embarassed embarassed
Na jejely I siddon before una dey talk o.
I just wanted you guys to know I have good listening ears tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
curvilicious:

Thank God you are well.
God bless nd double ur return
Amen. Thank you Ma.

spiceeamiee:
Cappo @phlakkeys so good to see you kiss kiss kiss. Affliction shall not arise a second time in your life.
Amen. Thank you Ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) ... (6970) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.