Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8310351 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
Lol temmy but you haff seen it na

Happy bday dear... Wishing u heavenly gifts, wisdom, long life n favors from God n men. Kisses to Adele baby..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Anugod:
cry cry cry Upon say we dey complain say only one pack no go reach us, plus the way team December aka Lady25 are agitating to overthrow us embarassed embarassed you still wan cause us shortage? cry cry cry
Mama, this mama na senior mama, make she leave this one for us fess na tongue wink
We are battle ready . grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2017
completey:

Amen. Thanks so much ma.

Happy bday to ur beautiful princess. Heavenly wisdom, knowledge n understanding will forever embrace her....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
Lol temmy but you haff seen it na

why do i always come when the party has ended? happy belated birthday and love to Adele.

@madam completey, happy belated birthday to your dd.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
oh death! May the soul of Iyomomoreloaded rest in peace. Amen. May God be with the ones she left behind.
Please mamas, is it possible to reach out to the Lo iyomomoreloaded left behind and do a collective thing on behalf of iyomomoreloaded e-sisters?

cc All mamas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eazee(f): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Good day Mamas,
Finally i don read reach the last page. I am glad to join you mamas on this wonderful journey once again. I really must commend the great mamas that keep the thread going...God bless una. STM here on cervical cerclage, we are 26 weeks todays, team february all the way. Abeg who be team february cappo, come and see una newest member, include me for the list abeg.

I pray for easy delivery for every one of us here IJN.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2017
kelizosuy aka iya Adele. Happy belated birthday many more years in health ad wealth. Amen. And congrats on the arrival of Adele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2017
LholarB
Don't worry dear, baby will soon show, you know say na chic she be, still doing finishing touches in the powder room.

[s]Meanwhile, if you know anything you wish to do that you haven't done yet, now is the time to do it dear cos my sister, the moment that babe shows, YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN.[/s] I mean this literally.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2017
FloraEC,
Welcome back. Did I hear Bfp?

Kelizosuy- Hbd girl, hope you had fun.

Completey- Hbd to your dd ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2017
proudmom38:
Mamas please say a word of prayer for my father.....
May God perfect all that concerns him. He is redeemed of God and is the reason why Jesus resurrected, so his case is settled, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by laura23: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2017
eazee:
Good day Mamas,
Finally i don read reach the last page. I am glad to join you mamas on this wonderful journey once again. I really must commend the great mamas that keep the thread going...God bless una. STM here on cervical cerclage, we are 26 weeks todays, team february all the way. Abeg who be team february cappo, come and see una newest member, include me for the list abeg.

please in which hospital did you get your cerclage done. i am considering doing that on my next pregnancy as i just had a miscarriage at 5 months.. how much does it cost.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2017
eazee:
Good day Mamas,

Welcome Sis. I have been told to d cerclage due to previous loss. Pls what's the procedure like? I'm especially scared of the type of anaesthetic they give. Pls I need as much information as possible to prepare my mind.

Thanks

Cc: all mamas with cerclage information

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2017
beyedew:
FloraEC,

You heard well nwunyedi m. How's my oyibo and the elder brother dooyin? Regards to your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
beyedew:
FloraEC,

Thanks ma.
Fyngal1:

why do i always come when the party has ended? happy belated birthday and love to Adele.

Thanks ma'am
sassyangel1:

Happy bday to ur beautiful princess. Heavenly wisdom, knowledge n understanding will forever embrace her....
Amen thanks ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Proudmom38 ,i don't know what your dad is going through but God will surely perfect whatsoever it's that he's going through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks sis kiss kiss
sassyangel1:

Happy bday dear... Wishing u heavenly gifts, wisdom, long life n favors from God n men. Kisses to Adele baby..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks so much for hosting us yesterday. Even though she didnt allow me to taste the fried rice cool. Regards to Oyinbo Adele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
tongue tongue tongue Late comer grin

Thanks ma'am
Fyngal1:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
eazee:
Good day Mamas,

You are highly welcome. Sama us your edd/sex. Here are your team mate.

Team February for supernatural delivery

01 Mcperry ................EDD 2/2/18 XY
02 Rhukkie .................EDD 3/2/18 XX
03 Completey ............EDD 5/2/18
04 Glossom ...............EDD 8/2/18
05 eazee.....................EDD 9/2/18 XX
06 Mzkolawole ..........EDD 13/2/18
07 Kweenkong ...........EDD 14/2/18
08 Angel2424 ............EDD 17/2/18
09 Lioha .....................EDD 18/2/18
10 Nancyij ..................EDD 18/2/18 XY
11 mummyjayson ......EDD 18/2/18
12 stormie ..................EDD 19/2/18
13 DocAdray ...............EDD 22/2/18
14 Booqee ..................EDD 27/2/18 XX
15 Bloomingbud ........EDD 28/2/18 XX, XY
16 rollykotex ..............EDD ?
17 Anak123 ...............EDD ?
18 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks for coming MA grin grin
Adele loves her gifts
completey:
Thanks so much for hosting us yesterday. Even though she didnt allow me to taste the fried rice cool. Regards to Oyinbo Adele.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks ma'am
bolubej:
kelizosuy aka iya Adele. Happy belated birthday many more years in health ad wealth. Amen. And congrats on the arrival of Adele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks ma'am
I did
beyedew:
FloraEC,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
toludimpz:

The package is for those who deliver in the month of November. However,it's possible you were on the October roll call and then ported I.E passed your edd or could be on the December roll call and your baby decides to make an early entry I.e before your edd thus making you port to the month of November.
I hope I'm correct.
ok. Thanks for d xplaination. Its clearer nw. U are a good teacher
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JDQueen: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
curvilicious:
Yes ooooo we are 1month closer!
We give God all the glory
If you hear your moniker say morning sir!
I am not joking with all you teamJanuary2018mamas una too stubborn!

Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Zino89......................Blue..............25/01/18
Bomgirl.....................Blue..............29/01/18
Chijiuche..................Blue..............12/01/18
Goldenheart002... ...Blue..............27/01/18
Mbula........................Blue...............7/01/18
MiraclefromGod.......Pink................19/01/18
Curvilicious...............Blue................15/01/18
Gabby18..................... ?.....................11/01/18
MummyAudrey..........Pink..................?
Pacypatty...................?......................31/01/18
Mafiaqueen...............?......................23/01/17
Luvtoteach................?........................?
Tchidi.........................?......... ..............?
Thotiana....................?........................?
Coldfeets...................?........................?
Momagic.............. ....?........................?
Mitche15...................?........................?

We thank God for the journey thus far.
Hope we've bought and parked every every. If you never buy plz start today.
Any addition, subtraction, multiplication or division? Plz call my attention to it.

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLos#

Over&Out!

Come back cappo..
Is it John that is making you to do on and off here.
Abeg re adjust your list.
We are team pink 11/01/18
Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JDQueen: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
proudmom38:

What ever he his going through, We say Peace be Still.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Exactly oh... Your life will never remain the same again. Especially when they decide that 2am is the best time to play grin grin
beyedew:
LholarB
Don't worry dear, baby will soon show, you know say na chic she be, still doing finishing touches in the powder room.

[s]Meanwhile, if you know anything you wish to do that you haven't done yet, now is the time to do it dear cos my sister, the moment that babe shows, YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN.[/s] I mean this literally.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kai...... Women go thru a whole lot. Reading some diaries n I'm like whattttt.... Y r some MILS soooo heartless? Y r some husbands wicked? Why why why?? Tohlanni, benigna and other strong mamas, God's strength to us. With God by our sides, we will conquer n definitely laugh n tell the world WE ARE WOMEN, WE ARE MOTHERS N WE ARE STRONGER VESSELS...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
booqee:
I really thank God for the journey so far..
5 month and some weeks

Booqee,
Happy Personnel Bumpy Day cheesy
See hot dress wet you wan carry go office lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
proudmom38:

Praying for Daddy,
May the healing power of God rest upon Him in Jesus name.
God is in control.
Lots of love.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Anugod:
If na my hospital you come with this mini gown, na nurses go use eye flog you run back home. cheesy
They don't even permit trousers, shocked shocked you have to look for wrapper and tie on it before they answer you. Chai.

Where is this location please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

See what is should look like.

For the Birth alert and Story pages: you need to put the link of the NL page where it was submitted so we can find it to verify your entry. see pic below

You should receive an email which you should confirm your subscription or else it would not be recieved by us here.

For example the below is your birth alert and story pages:

Birth Alert link:
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3610#61171859

Birth story link:
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3651#61387020

If i click the link and scroll down the page, i will find your posts.

I hope this helps.

But, Technically you are an October mama, however if November mamas / Captain (cc. Anugod) will permit me i will add you to the entrants as your questions have been used to clarify how to enter.
Honestly did'nt understand it this way, wud'nt hv bother registering. Thanks to mama toludimpz who took her time to xplain too. It is gud to ask question sha, most November mamas hv learned from my question. Mk una thnk me o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Anugod:
Mama relax na tongue shey you're an October mama? cool
A beg no vex. Na misunderstanding cause am. I hands off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coralz, Timitoyo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.