Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,162 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8317971 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) (3779) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Shallypop:
Good morning mamas. Pls I've been purging and vomiting since I hate moimoi. I think it's food poisoning. My gynea said I should take ORS and flagyl 400mg. Pls how safe is flagyl in pregnancy?I'm 28 weeks. Thanks

Eayaa... sorry,
I no get advice, no experience, but am sure your Doctor knows best.
Speedy recovery.

booqee:
its my birthday today..

happy birthday to me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy Birthday to you dearie.
God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
booqee:
its my birthday today..

Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2017
booqee:
its my birthday today..

Happy bday boooqeeeeee....glad MS has freed u for good..may God grant u all ur heart desires...do v a blessed day ahead!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dammyluv911(f): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
tnx to u all my angel is sending her regards.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2017
booqee:
its my birthday today..

Happy birthday dear.... do enjoy your day kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
curvilicious:
30weeks!
8 or 10weeks to go
The bwess is something hels
Mummyaudrey wee soon teh me wehdon sa undecided

Nice bump mama John

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dammyluv911(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Shallypop:
Good morning mamas. Pls I've been purging and vomiting since I hate moimoi. I think it's food poisoning. My gynea said I should take ORS and flagyl 400mg. Pls how safe is flagyl in pregnancy?I'm 28 weeks. Thanks
flagy is safe ur to take 1 tablet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dammyluv911(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
booqee:
its my birthday today..
hapi bday llnp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2017
PatKing:
Bumpy Tuesday!
Short story...

No hiding place I guess... grin
I bless God!
16weeks + 5days.

No hiding place grin
Luvly bump ma'am kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
dammyluv911:
hello mamas i jst offload dis mn.GOD gave me a beautiful princess.wishing all team november n all mothers a safe delivery
Congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Hbd Booqee, me I miss your MS days o lipsrsealed tongue lipsrsealed tongue grin.
grin

Curvilicious, you have such a cute portable bump kiss

Patking, I see a big bump mama grin. Dh is just being a husband, protecting your sensitivity grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2017
Awesomemama:

No hiding place grin
Luvly bump ma'am kiss kiss

Yes ohhh... grin

zaynie:

Patking, I see a big bump mama grin. Dh is just being a husband, protecting your sensitivity grin

I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Congrats to all November mama dropping it like its hot. Thank God for safe delivery

yes oo soonest I go drop too by his grace.
Thanks Cappo @Anugod

Anugod:
Congrats. Was just thinking of you this night, not knowing you've offloaded. You hardly reply mentions sha tongue Do and comman sama us your BS. God keep your princess.

rennylicious how body? Your EDD mate don drop o. It's well with you.

LholarB my prayers are with you. It will end in praise.

Team November, we're moving on, who's next? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Happy birthday love kiss kiss
More blessings to you
booqee:
its my birthday today..

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Booqee, hbd girl n llnp. Keep flying.

Patking and Curvilicious, cute bumps mamas

Shallypop- I don't know about Flagyl being safe but I know of sprite mixed with little salt, just be taking small small sips, no go drink all at once ooo. That was what I used for both my 1st and 2nd preggy.

Congrats to mamas and papas that have been delivered off their Los.
Vigilante is real mehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2017
ebonyjoke:

flagyl is safe in pregnancy. also mist kaolin is safe and stops diarrhea.
its tetracycline that is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation because it causes deposits on teeth's leading to discoloration.
Ok, good to know, maybe it was tetracycling I was actually reading about cuz hubby always tries to get me to take the two together. Kelisozuy, Adele won't be having gold teeth then cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by madprophet(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Oh that men would praise the lord for his wonders to the children of men.

Father we exalt your name because of your people.

Father thank you for your grace in the life our mummies on these thread

Father we give you all the glory becasue of the grace your have given them to be able to get pregnant

we want to thank you for power

we bless you for grace lord

We bless you for your wonders in the life of these ones

we thank you for you are our firm foundation

Father accept our thanks and praise

Father i commit every expectant person here, father i command the power to finish well to over shadow you now in the name of Jesus

Father i pray and command super natural delivery on every woman here in the name of Jesus

Just like the hebrew woman delivered with out issues i decree that the Lord God of Elijah would settle your deliveries in the name of Jesus

I come against every complication, ever last minute abortion of testimony every last minutes mistake in the name of Jesus

I pray that your joy and celebration over these period would not be cut short in the name of Jesus

The lord God that answers by fire would answer you all by fire in the name of Jesus

The God of Elijah would over answer your prayers and surprise you in the name of Jesus

I pray the strength to carry on, the strength to get to the finish line all hale and hearty, let it envelope you be fire in the name of Jesus

I come against every form extension of gestation period in the name Jesus name.

I cover you in the blood of Jesus.

For in Jesus name we pray.

Stay safe

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2017
beyedew:
Booqee, hbd girl n llnp. Keep flying.

Patking and Curvilicious, cute bumps mamas

Shallypop- I don't know about Flagyl being safe but I know of sprite mixed with little salt, just be taking small small sips, no go drink all at once ooo. That was what I used for both my 1st and 2nd preggy.

Congrats to mamas and papas that have been delivered off their Los.
Vigilante is real mehn.
ok. I will try it asap. Though av taken ORS. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2017
booqee:
its my birthday today..

Happy Birthday ma, I wish u long life gud health prosperity and all d gud things of life...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2017
dammyluv911:

flagy is safe ur to take 1 tablet
ok. Thanks alot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=PatKing post=62150542]Thank u.

Eayaa... sorry,
I no get advice, no experience, but am sure your Doctor knows best.
Speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
kelizosuy:
already replied your mail
Keli, av replied u back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Check your mail dear
FexCathy:

Keli, av replied u back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
dammyluv911:
hello mamas i jst offload dis mn.GOD gave me a beautiful princess.wishing all team november n all mothers a safe delivery
Na real offload, congrats. Welcome princess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
booqee:
its my birthday today..

Happy Birthday, have fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good morning Mamas, am so happy for the numerous replies I got, thank u all so much, u mamas are the best.

zaynie : sassyangel1 , lady25
Thanks mamas, I will start taking the ugwu and garden egg extract today, someone advice I add liquid peak milk to the extract. Just imaging the taste alone is giving me goose bumps cry but I will do whatever it takes to increase this PCV . Once again E seun pupo.

soonest :Thank you so much for the deworming advice, I will wait till I start feeling baby movement, am hopeful, my PCv would have increase to reasonable % then. Please mama, If the PCV has improved, Is there any need of taking d deworming drug.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
mumsgirl27:
Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

HOPE WE HAVE ALL STARTED ANTENATAL, PLS ALWAYS TAKE YOUR DRUGS AND ALWAYS INSIST ON DOING PVC, IT CAN DROP DRASTICALLY WITHIN A WEEK (mine dropped from 36% to 25% within one week undecided cry , am still surprised how it happened) ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING MS, MAY GOD HELP US AND SEE US THRU.AMEN

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK(we are getting closer week by week grin by God's grace)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply

NAMES EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP) // After thinking all is well, am hit with with a PCV wahala, abeg I need suggestion on how to increase
my blood level apart from vegetable. In all, I thank God, It seem Ms has finally packed from my life
(dancing)
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP) //Mama, how are u nd family..Happy bumping to u ma'am
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP) // Longest time mama....biko show small.
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP) // My almost d same EDD mama, how are u and the entire family, am sure u should be in your second
trimester now, oya go and start antenatal with immediate effect grin before what happenned in 2015
happen again lipsrsealed tongue
5) Anistef ------------- ??/??/?(?) // Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u?
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS) // Mama, this fruit u are chopping alone, there is God o. How are u today?
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP) // Mama, u didn't not reply the last roll call, hope u are good
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP) // How are u doing nd how is bumping
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) // Mama...where are u, come out nd tell us u are doing fine.
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?) // The Only dad in our team, hope u have gone to see madam..Our regards to her.
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?) // Yetty mama...how are u doing? hope no Ms for your side..show face small.
12) Olubassey92 ----- ??/??/?(?) // Mama, don't worry,by May,it will be over, try to enjoy the changes in your body and once in a while
especially during roll call, try to response so we can know how you are doing.It will end in praise.
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP) // Mama...how are u doing and happy bumpimg
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP) // Welcome our newest mama.I also use to have stomach upset but was told it is part of the
parkage undecided , My remedy:Drink water, change sitting or sleeping position and most time I take a
walk but in all talk to your doctor. Hope u have started antenatal.
15) portable4real -------- 03/05/2018(LMP) : Oh mine!! mama am so sorry I omitted ur name. how re u nd am sure it most be hectic having a 14 months old and also pregnant but I know God will see u thru. once again Welcome mama.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
dammyluv911:

Big congrats dear, God bless and keep her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
booqee:
its my birthday today..

Happy Birthday booqee. Wishing you God's best as u mark another year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

Yepiee grin grin grin , am so elated receiving goodnews from my teammates, No more Ms, eating galore, nd generally doing fine. Am also sure other Teammates yet to reply d roll call are doing fine becos we are team Miraculous conceptions nd stress free pregnancy. We rock like that.

Roseey0: Thank u mama for d PCV advice, I will start taking d extract immediately. happy bumping
Meeeeey : Amen...Than God d tummy pain nd Ms has reduced, am so happy to hear that...May God be with u.
Forevergirl : Thanks u ma'am, i will.Have update ur EDD, but I thought it u sent 09 before. hope am not missing it up.
Imahaps : Please eat on, don't worry u and Lo won't get fat grin
yetty002 :You are welcome ma'am, so glad to hear from u , oya send ur EDD for update.
iaatmgirl : Edd updated, thank God for no Ms, don't worry , ur Lo is doing just fine but I will advice u start antenatal soon nd go for scan.. All is well mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Following my curvy curvy cappolicious bumper to bumper, bumpy tuesday here I come grin

This is me at 30weeks and 3days.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
PatKing:
Bumpy Tuesday!
Short story...
So on Sunday night, I started planning for Monday.
Tried on over 10tops...
In the spirit of hiding my bump till December. Hubby approved of the one in the pic...
After work... we posed for pictures with friends. Didn't get to see the picture as my phone was the camera and others were using the phone to transfer their pic...
On getting home, lo and behold, look at me... shocked I swear the belle grew at work...
Showed hubby the picture he insist he is not seeing Bump undecided

Is it my eyes? undecided
E be like say everybody at work don sabi! angry
Yet no body dared ask or mention

No hiding place I guess... grin
I bless God!
16weeks + 5days.

Haaa Mama!
The bump is showing nah, just rock it comfortably, no send anybody oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) (3779) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.