Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,613 members, 7,895,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8333485 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (6964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
beedam:

The castor oil truly started labour for me but the speed was too much. It got to a stage they were asking me in the hospital if I used something because I couldn't control the pushing which the doctor said could have led to something else. Labour just started with full force. Nothing like 30mins apart or 20mins apart. It was just going non stop.
Thanks 4 sharing sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2015
mummy2be:
no mind dem,dey wan cause longthroat, @mytestimony no wori I dey come meet u for dat jos collect my share of dat yoghurt

Make una come collect o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Gud morning to all d mama's in d house,pls I need urgent help oooo.i jst went to pee few minute ago n noticed blood stain.cld it b as a result of d kpekus I did or something else? Am worried cos dh hs gone to work n we came to hangout @ apapa n my hospital is @ gbagada wer we stay but right now I dnt even knw my way out of here or hw to locate any hospital til he comes bak in d evening.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2015
missmalachi:
Gud morning to all d mama's in d house,pls I need urgent help oooo.i jst went to pee few minute ago n noticed blood stain.cld it b as a result of d kpekus I did or something else? Am worried cos dh hs gone to work n we came to hangout @ apapa n my hospital is @ gbagada wer we stay but right now I dnt even knw my way out of here or hw to locate any hospital til he comes bak in d evening.
Just stay calm n talk to God,it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2015
missmalachi:

First of all, be calm...its light spotting without any kind of cramps I'm assuming? Depending on the intensity kpekus sometimes causes light spotting. Baba God dey for your side, no cause for alarm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vanije: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2015
This is certainly an interesting thread and wonderful initiative.
Pregnancy is undoubtedly one of the crucial and delicate yet joyous times in our lives.

By the way, Would also like to share this info with you all.
A research into Introverted Uterus, what it means and the symptoms. You can use the info to help people you know.

Here is an excerpt:

A uterus is the pear-shaped organ where the foetus grows- it is present in every woman of child-bearing age. The uterus is normally supposed to be in a straight vertical position.

However, an introverted uterus however is an abnormal gynecological condition where the uterus is positioned toward the back of the pelvis or spine. That is, it points inward instead of pointing out.

While the cervix(which is the opening of the uterus )remains in position, the actual ‘body’ of the uterus lies unusually

**OTHER MEDICAL LANGUAGES STILL REFERRING TO THIS CONDITION ARE:**

Retroflexed uterus

Tilted uterus

Backward uterus

Retroverted uterus

Tilted womb

Uterine retroversion

Uterine retroflexion

Retroversion of the uterus

Symptomatic uterine retroversion

Symptomatic uterine retroflexion

Uterine retrodisplacement

Reflexion of the uterus

So, when your doctors says any of those, he still refers to the condition described in the introduction.

**WHAT ACTUALLY CAUSES AN INTROVERTED UTERUS?**

Childbirth: If the ligaments holding the uterus in place stretch, or lose their tension during pregnancy, the uterus can become tipped.

As a woman matures too, the uterus may not move into a forward position.

The symptoms can be accessed here: http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/introverted-uterus/

Have a great Week and always stay informed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2015
modath:

First of all, be calm...its light spotting without any kind of cramps I'm assuming? Depending on the intensity kpekus sometimes causes light spotting. Baba God dey for your side, no cause for alarm.

Thank you so much.i was scared initially but it has stopped.thanks once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2015
proudmom38:

Just stay calm n talk to God,it is well.

My dear dat ws wat I did oooo.my speakin in tongues this morning ws nt 4rm dis rheme o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hablus(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015
sheweezy:
Congratulations to February mamas, @beedam I can imagine what you are going through, it is well with you. June mamas where una dey o, countdown has started o, have u started shopping? We will all carry to term in Jesus name and return here with great and wonderful testimonies. Not easy but God will see us all through and reward us with wonderful children.@ hablus, we be mate o, I am 23 weeks plus now, we're u able to see the sex of your baby in your last scan and was weight included?
yes dear,i was able to see the sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by alakaloko(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Kindly permit me to share my testimony here..

First scan said double gestation and we exploded for joy of restoration of past loss..

About four weeks after we went for another scan following a severe stomach ache and blood discharge. Doctor said one of the fetus had degenerated.

Curiosity about the large tommy led us to go for another scan yesterday.. The Doctor was surprised at the size of the tommy, he did the normal pressing and said she's 26weeks which we couldn't believe because by personal and doctor's calculation she's 17weeks.

I insisted on scan, lo and behold it revealed our double portion/testimonies were divinely intact. Word aren't enough to express my joy.

I'm ready to learn here if expectant fathers are permitted. Thanks

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pls mamas i need advice;my 8wk scan showed healthy pregnancy and am now 11wks,should i start antenatal right away or i can wait till like 16wks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
@alakaloko, ur joy shall be permanet in Jesus name, Amen.
@Deezou, I am about 10wks gone now and my doctor advised me last two weeks I went for the confirmation of my miraculous scan that " if you don't have any complications or worry, you can wait till the 15th week to begin ANC"
Some others will tell you that it should start at the first week of ur 2nd trimester-17wks.
Others will advise u to start as early as possible.
I am sticking to my doctors advise to wait till 15th wk cos God has been very gracious to me, the pregnancy has been smooth sailing, no complications or even morning sickness. I have been taking my folic acid and fersolate(iron) religiously everyday. Its just lack of appetite or chossy about what to eat, but I can mangage it, so its till 15wks.
I will conclude by saying, you know what's best for you and how your body is responding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Deezou:
Pls mamas i need advice;my 8wk scan showed healthy pregnancy and am now 11wks,should i start antenatal right away or i can wait till like 16wks?
pls sis i'll advice u start immediately so that all the necessary test will be done

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
10x 4 ur quick response mummy2be&cutiereborn,bt ll wait till other mamas speak so dat i can take d rite decision.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lullabi: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hi everyone. Am happy because am alive today as I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy in my abdomen and God saved me from death. Praise be to His Holy name. But am sad because I need my baby. Am still recovering and will need to wait for like six months before trying again. Thank God for me but pls pray for me too.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
missmalachi:

My dear dat ws wat I did oooo.my speakin in tongues this morning ws nt 4rm dis rheme o
Lol,thank God u re ok dear. We shall all carry to term IJN! AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by debbie(f): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
My friend just lost her baby out of carelessness of the doctor and nurses in the hospital she went to give birth ....For the past two days she was having contraction and it was getting serious, but because the EDD given to her was mid march, she reported to the hospital and the silly nurses told her to go that it was false labour, plus her date hasn't reached....she went home and for the next two days she kept on having the contraction. Not knowing that the baby was getting weak and tired...eventually the couldn't bear it and reported back. The hurriedly delivered her of the baby, only for them to discover that the baby was already dead.

Right now she has been crying her life out, even her hubby is so weak and cant bear it.
I need the help of the doctors here or anyone in the house concerning the action I need to take against this hospital

My main aim of doing this is to avert any such carelessness in future, especially to pregnant women who might not be aware of the fact that this said hospital have inexperienced hands and can get away with any action of their

Firstly the hospital is I ikorodu part of Lagos state.
I want to sue the hospital or possible make known the hospital name and location.
I want to be properly guided or advised on what to do.

Remember we have to fight to stop child mortality and any pregnancy related causality which is caused by human error.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Deezou:
10x 4 ur quick response mummy2be&cutiereborn,bt ll wait till other mamas speak so dat i can take d rite decision.
I started mind at 7wks cos I ttc 7months b4 God finally gave me dis blessing n my doc advice 2 start Asap. But d choice is urs 2 make.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
lullabi:
Hi everyone. Am happy because am alive today as I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy in my abdomen and God saved me from death. Praise be to His Holy name. But am sad because I need my baby. Am still recovering and will need to wait for like six months before trying again. Thank God for me but pls pray for me too.
It is well sis,d Lord will answer u in due time. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tnx proudmom38,i too ttc 4 3.5yrs,dat is why i need advice on what 2 do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
@deezou,I wanted 2 start ANC wen I was in my 11wks as u,buh then am nt on any drugs b it fessolate or folic and so,dats y I wanted to start @least 4 a doc to guide me,buh wen I register, d doc gave me d fessolate,calcuim etc and tell me 2 cm bk in 3wks tm,dats wen I will b 14wks to start d ANC properly,so I sugest u go to hosp and see wot wil hapn,if u wil b tld to start imm or wait small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
@lullabi, God is your strength. He who kept you alive has a greater purpose for your life. He will surely visit you soon.

@Deezou, since u TTCed, most doctors advices that you start as soon as u know DT u're pregnant.

congrats to those who have put to bed, may God bless you LOs. To the vigilantes, we're sure joining u soon. To the ttcs, dt tag; TTC will be taken off your names. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Deezou:
I ttc myself for awhile and when I announced my bfp everybody adviced I register ASAP so d necessary test can be done,i registered @6weeks,pls register it won't take anytyn biko and ur mind will be @ rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
debbie:
My friend just lost her baby out of carelessness of the doctor and nurses in the hospital she went to give birth ....For the past two days she was having contraction and it was getting serious, but because the EDD given to her was mid march, she reported to the hospital and the silly nurses told her to go that it was false labour, plus her date hasn't reached....she went home and for the next two days she kept on having the contraction. Not knowing that the baby was getting weak and tired...eventually the couldn't bear it and reported back. The hurriedly delivered her of the baby, only for them to discover that the baby was already dead.

Right now she has been crying her life out, even her hubby is so weak and cant bear it.
I need the help of the doctors here or anyone in the house concerning the action I need to take against this hospital

My main aim of doing this is to avert any such carelessness in future, especially to pregnant women who might not be aware of the fact that this said hospital have inexperienced hands and can get away with any action of their

Firstly the hospital is I ikorodu part of Lagos state.
I want to sue the hospital or possible make known the hospital name and location.
I want to be properly guided or advised on what to do.

Remember we have to fight to stop child mortality and any pregnancy related causality which is caused by human error.

Thanks
omg this is a sad news,some nurses are so careless,May God console dem and give dem double for dere trouble Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Deezou, @mummy2be spoke exactly mind. Why won't u jst go start ASAP, starting now won't cost u anything. I believe after having ttc'd for awhile, u'd want to be properly monitored. For me if dem dey allow ANC as early as 4wks sef, I go start lol Aren't u so excited to be doing all this already? Abeg my sister, don't wait any longer abeg. Our joy shall be permanent inshaAllaah. Ameen. Congrats evry1. Team march, hp y'all r ready to go? Lol safe delivery evry1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
UmmTwins2:
Deezou, @mummy2be spoke exactly mind. Why won't u jst go start ASAP, starting now won't cost u anything. I believe after having ttc'd for awhile, u'd want to be properly monitored. For me if dem dey allow ANC as early as 4wks sef, I go start lol Aren't u so excited to be doing all this already? Abeg my sister, don't wait any longer abeg. Our joy shall be permanent inshaAllaah. Ameen. Congrats evry1. Team march, hp y'all r ready to go? Lol safe delivery evry1

Team march de here. De prepare. I cant believe how time passed by. It was just yesterday I was complaining of morning sickness. See me now counting down. It is only God o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiracleMum(f): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
alakaloko:
Kindly permit me to share my testimony here..

First scan said double gestation and we exploded for joy of restoration of past loss..

About four weeks after we went for another scan following a severe stomach ache and blood discharge. Doctor said one of the fetus had degenerated.

Curiosity about the large tommy led us to go for another scan yesterday.. The Doctor was surprised at the size of the tommy, he did the normal pressing and said she's 26weeks which we couldn't believe because by personal and doctor's calculation she's 17weeks.

I insisted on scan, lo and behold it revealed our double portion/testimonies were divinely intact. Word aren't enough to express my joy.

I'm ready to learn here if expectant fathers are permitted. Thanks

Awwwww... Congratulations! God who started this good work is sure faithful to complete it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Congrats @alakaloko on ur double blessing, it shall be permanent inshaAllaah, I pray for such double blessing too, may God grant my prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiracleMum(f): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
lullabi:

My prayers are with you. God still does miracles and wonders, just completely trust him. It's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Deezou:
I will advice u start d ANC asap so dat u can be closely monitored n do d necesary test too. I wish u all d best sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
lullabi:
I thank God because you still appreciate Him despite your loss. I know someone that didn't make it. God will surprise you exactly the time the doctor said it is safe for you to take in and will give you according to your heart desire.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
@Alaka,
Nice testimony.

@lullabi,
With life ALL things are possible, no leaf will drop from a tree without the Lord's knowledge,He will do you well.

@Debbie,
I am not one to back down from a fight but in this case it will serve zero use, reason being your friend is in both physical and mental pain right now and needs to heal and put all this behind her.
The hospital will claim she was sent back initially cos she wasn't well dilated and her inexperience made her sit back at home when she started having stronger contractions.
What is baffling is that she could be calm while in a 48hrs labour and not speak to her mum, a friend,sis or an aunt...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (6964) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.