Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,053 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8312407 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Alot on my mind,the urge to buy all buyables,cute clothes.
The lack of body strength to do the bending, selecting etal,
The lack of body strength to even visit the market or my people shouting rest, rest.
Well,God is in control.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
OMG cryMAMA I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT I PRAY GOD CONSOLE YOU AND GIVE YOU DOUBLE FOR YOUR TROUBLE,,,....SO SORRY
Anuoluwapo2019:
I have lost my baby again!!!
I eventually went for the cervical cerclage on Sunday and it was done successfully.
Only for my water to burst yesterday night at about 8:30pm.
We rushed to the hospital and was told it had happened again!
My doc had to loosen the stitch and induced me cry cry cry cry..
I was in labor since then till 11am tiday and my baby boy was brought out dead!!!! cry
My God, my Hubby's tears is killing killing me! cry cry
He is trying to be strong for me, but i can see it clearly that he is broken!!!!!! cry cry cry cry
Mamas, please pray for us!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Congratulations mama May God blee your family we shall all rejoice in 2019
Besea:
Praise God with me! I had my baby, a boy at 5:15 am weighing 3.9kg without tear. Birthstory when I'm stronger na sleep get me so.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:
I eventually went for the cervical cerclage on Sunday and it was done successfully.
I was in labor since then till 11am tiday and my baby boy was brought out dead!!!! cry
He is trying to be strong for me, but i can see it clearly that he is broken!!!!!! cry cry cry cry
Sis i just read ur story and all i can say is the lord sees our pains, please be strong and believe afffliction will not happen again, take time to heal the Lord os sending wonderful rainbow babies to us soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:
it's well dear.may God console you and give you double for your lost
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by unex50: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019...As your names says..2019 will never bring you sorrow..2019 will bring you immense joy that knows no bound..God will give you children that will stay,take care of you nd ur hubby till old age...God will put smiles on your faces.....Worry not for It is settled.... so sorry for the pain you going through now...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:

Mama, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I just don't know what to say to comfort you but i know God will be with you and make you happy soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:
So so sorry for your loss. You're in my prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gagan0011: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
[url=http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/
]Nice[/url] information. You should keep continue posting this kind of informations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Preeteejoe:

Awwwwwwww congratulations sis,ours too will definitely end with praise. amen
I guess you quoted the wrong post sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mumben:
team February, where una dey? our cappo? no roll call again? y'all shud come out of hiding and tell us how d journey is so far? me av bn having serious hip pain especially when I try getting up from d bed. d pain is unbearable.
Mama, we de o. We yaf been finding u na. U missed our last roll call. We'll have another this weekend though. Journey has been great o. We hv been seeing different kinda tins. Sorry abt d hip pain. It's most likely from sleeping on sides. Please change positions from left to right sometimes so there wont be too much pressure on one side. It will soon be over dearie. Hang around for roll call during the weekend. Hope you're enjoying your new place?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
PraisesG:

Sorry dear, February is around the corner.
Do you get up,from side ways or straight?
Me I slide down the bed and turn before getting up instead of sitting straight,or go from slide to sitting to standing.
Take care
Cappo Rabluk.
Thanks teamie. You are a good shild
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:
I have lost my baby !
Take heart ma'am.. This is really sad, but I'm sure God will put a smile on your face soonest. It's well with you and hubby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chithejoyfulmom:
Our God is an awesome God. our son arrived today @12:19am, bs coming soon.
Congratulations mama, and welcome to our prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Honeydoc:
Please help me praise this AWESOME God that moves mountains and does wonders. Delivered my beautiful baby girl at 2:20am
God is truly great. Congratulations mama. God bless you both.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
BA.
To God be the glory mummies in the house join me to celebrate as God has blessed me with a baby boy this afternoon at 4:30pm weighing 3.1kg. Bs coming soon

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Besea:
Praise God with me! I had my baby, a boy at 5:15 am weighing 3.9kg without tear. Birthstory when I'm stronger na sleep get me so.
our God is good.. Congratulations mama. May your prince be a source of endless joy and gladness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
joilin:
BA.
To God be the glory mummies in the house join me to celebrate as God has blessed me with a baby boy this afternoon at 4:30pm
Thank God for safe delivery. Congratulations mama and welcome to our prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
joilin:
BA.
To God be the glory mummies in the house join me to celebrate as God has blessed me with a baby boy this afternoon at 4:30pm weighing 3.1kg. Bs coming soon
Congrats teamie, God bless your baby boy.
Team jan dropping it back to back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:51am On Jan 19, 2019
joilin:
BA.

Congratulations. God is good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 1:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Anuoluwapo2019:

So sorry for your loss, i can only imagine the hurt and pain your family is going through. I pray God gives you double for your trouble really soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 1:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Honeydoc:
Please help me praise this AWESOME God that moves mountains and does wonders. Delivered my beautiful baby girl at 2:20am today through VD with no tear. Baby healthy and weighing 2.5 kg, mummy is overjoyed and daddy is super happy! Birth story to follow soon! Let me try and sleep!

Congratulations teamie!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Who else is up? Come eat cornflake.

My eye just dey shine like thiefman torchlight.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 1:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Besea:

Congratulations Cappo!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 1:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Pearl05:
Who else is up? Come eat cornflake.
My eye just dey shine like thiefman torchlight.
I'm up oo... sleep ran from me like a watchman
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 2:04am On Jan 19, 2019
joilin:
BA.

Congratulations. God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:09am On Jan 19, 2019
treasuredm:

I'm up oo... sleep ran from me like a watchman

All full for the package nau
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 2:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Pearl05:

All full for the package nau
I'm telling you. Not finding a good sleeping position is a major factor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:20am On Jan 19, 2019
treasuredm:

I'm telling you. Not finding a good sleeping position is a major factor.

I'm used to sleeping on the sides, hardly sleep on my back or belly. So that one isn't a problem to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.