Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,707 members, 7,889,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8315084 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5279) (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
My sisters,please help me out. I had a caesarian section about 2 weeks ago and looks like a little part of my incision is open at the extreme left.

I plan going to the hospital tomorrow. But can any mum with experience enlighten me on what could probably be done to make the incision ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Joyfulmama:

I don't even wake up more than once this week I hope it continue like this. I don't even remember heartburn also. I'm enjoying this week as it comes, don't know what is waiting for me next week undecided. It's a matter of time, we are getting there. You can catch up with afternoon sleep

I felt like responding but I don't have strength to type...don't ask me how I did this.

I need audio option please

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bloomingbud:

Please do since its free cos of your history and previous loss and the long wait, safe and happy bumping to you.
Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Asey:
My sisters,please help me out. I had a caesarian section about 2 weeks ago and looks like a little part of my incision is open at the extreme left.

I plan going to the hospital tomorrow. But can any mum with experience enlighten me on what could probably be done to make the incision ok.
Well it is good to let the doctor check it out but from previous experience I noticed that the edges heal up last. My first cs I panicked and went back for this same thing and d docs just assured me all was healing well. Same happened after my last cs. To ease your mind just get the doctor to take a look at it. God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
rvpbae:

I swear it is on this thread i realised alot of people found it painful, that thing no dey do me anything oh. It is like normal injection for me, no pain afterwards.
shocked shocked shocked.
After the shot, my arm feels heavy for at least 2days. Where do they give you the shot?? Maybe I will come there for my next one cheesy cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mummy4life1:
I was surprised when she said tetanus Injection is painful. I did not feel any pain
Ewoo, before I take it, whoever that is to give it to me will allow me breathe in and out, get myself mentally, physically and emotionally prepared for it. Them sabi me for there cheesy cheesy. The pain no dey even gree shame catch me cheesy. Abeg who wan die? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
beyedew:

Ewoo, before I take it, whoever that is to give it to me will allow me breathe in and out, get myself mentally, physically and emotionally prepared for it. Them sabi me for there cheesy cheesy. The pain no dey even gree shame catch me cheesy. Abeg who wan die? grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Cutemarvel:

Thanks for the response, I just like the body of the flask and I've barely used it before my son kicked it.

Do you have the idea of the price and is it going to be as hot as a new one?
no idea ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Joyfulmama:
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
For those who just registered we say welcome to team supernaturalbirth
Please old mamas that have not been responding to roll calls pop in and let's know how you're all fearing
We are already in the 3rd trimester, only December before January. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .............................. Edd.................. Sex
1)Joyfulmama.................... 24th /26th........... XY
2)dharyor1234..................... 24th.................... XY
3)Redberyl............................16th.................... XX
4)Honeysweetest................ 15th
5)Queen1.............................. 2nd.................. XY
6)nebsunshine.......................5th
7 )hunniesuzie.......................9th..................... XY
8 )quin9..................................9th......................XY
9)Moaba...............................11th................... XX
10)ebonyjoke..........................2nd
11)Debclem............................7th.................... XY
12)uche23..............................29th
13)simababe........................ 20th
14)wumgold..........................17th
15)Fattamyfattamy...............12th
16)mukht.............................. 27th
17)aderebecca..................... 28th.................. XX
18)Orekegold........................16th.................. XX
19)Bubblezz..........................22nd
We are moving closer to meeting our lo. Just 2 months to go.
Wishing us easy and smooth journey.

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#

Finally did my baby shopping today. So happy with all I got.What's left is to wash and pack my hospital bag.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
beyedew:

shocked shocked shocked.
After the shot, my arm feels heavy for at least 2days. Where do they give you the shot?? Maybe I will come there for my next one cheesy cheesy.

Same feeling here

Then sleep will creep in afterward knocking heavily at one's door
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
angeltolly:

You don forget January ba? 3 months in 1. How February mamas will be shouting then no go get part 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

As in eeeh seriously doing count down with antenatal appointment...I now scheduled for a two weeks appointment so by the time I go for that for 4 times January e yaf reach

By the time everybody the shout Happy new year, I will just be counting down in day

February and March mama una go wait small ooo grin don't worry it is close by

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Check all the general hospital s they all follow it .

Then the second shot should be taken 4 weeks after the 1st shot...u follow it line by line
I use general hospital too, and we were not told anything like that.
Infact we were asked to come for the vaccine immediately after registration irrespective of the pregnancy's age

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Well it is good to let the doctor check it out but from previous experience I noticed that the edges heal up last. My first cs I panicked and went back for this same thing and d docs just assured me all was healing well. Same happened after my last cs. To ease your mind just get the doctor to take a look at it. God's grace

Thank you sis. You made me heave a sigh of relief. Will walk in to the doctors office tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
beyedew:

shocked shocked shocked.

Actually, my hand is always heavy and very painful after every tatanus shot i have taken. More reason y i want to get done with it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
beyedew:

shocked shocked shocked.

With the way your eyes are popping, I'm certain it will still be painful even if you go America. But seriously I've collected at 3 different places, same result. Body differs you know.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Asey:

It will be dressed and probably every alternate days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 5:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Mzleemah:
no idea ma
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peachbloom(f): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2019
rvpbae:

With the way your eyes are popping, I'm certain it will still be painful even if you go America. But seriously I've collected at 3 different places, same result. Body differs you know.

My arms are always heavy too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Okolinneoma(f): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2019
Goodmorning house, 37weeks plus now.. currently having something that feels like a throat infection, i spoke to the doctor when I went to the hospital on Wednesday but she said I should do salt in warm water thrice a day. Am on it but no improvement yet, please anyone has this issue before Am in dare need of help please...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2019
viviparity:
Pls,u people should welcome me.an not pregnant but I have been offline for a while.
Lolzzz welcome back kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2019
lioha:
Present my able cappo. Ms gradually reducing just that cough and catarrh is dealing with me.

Nwanne long time! 3rd journey? Wow God is great!!! Congrats sis, kisses to Ada and big bro kiss kiss safe and smooth preggy to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Present ma. Been too lazy to type jare, can't wait for January. T3 aches and pains are real

Joyfulmama:
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
For those who just registered we say welcome to team supernaturalbirth
Please old mamas that have not been responding to roll calls pop in and let's know how you're all fearing
We are already in the 3rd trimester, only December before January. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us
We are moving closer to meeting our lo. Just 2 months to go.
Wishing us easy and smooth journey.

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Mummy4life1:
I was surprised when she said tetanus Injection is painful. I did not feel any pain
Maybe for you people that don't fear injection normally embarassed mine was so painful plus my shoulder was heavy for days. Biko I pray they find oral version soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2019
beyedew:

shocked shocked shocked.
I Think say na only me waka come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2019
Okolinneoma:
Goodmorning house, 37weeks plus now.. currently having something that feels like a throat infection, i spoke to the doctor when I went to the hospital on Wednesday but she said I should do salt in warm water thrice a day. Am on it but no improvement yet, please anyone has this issue before Am in dare need of help please...
Warm salted water is still your best bet, since it's not working for you! Try lemon in warm water. Drink lots of fliud and don't stress your throat by talking for long. Antibiotics will help but be sure it's a category A drug. All the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2019
ok mama, thanks
ProfAmah:

I don't think nzu is safe for your baby dear. Instead, try ginger. You could keep a little piece in your mouth and chew gradually or make ginger tea by boiling it in water. Feel free to confirm this from your doctor or google search it for more info.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2019
Is it normal to still be vomiting in 3rd trimester?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2019
Liftedhands:
Maybe for you people that don't fear injection normally embarassed mine was so painful plus my shoulder was heavy for days. Biko I pray they find oral version soon.
May be because I am not afraid of Injection. I injected my self daily for two weeks during this pregnancy(Week2 to Week4). I was talking Gestone Injection daily.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Mummy4life1:
May be because I am not afraid of Injection. I injected my self daily for two weeks during this pregnancy(Week2 to Week4). I was talking Gestone Injection daily.
No wonder. Me that still run and squirm at the sight of a needle? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Liftedhands:
No wonder. Me that still run and squirm at the sight of a needle? undecided
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Funny but Not funny grin

So my husband went to donate blood yesterday as part of the long process for antenatal registration as he fainted after the donation ( He also fainted after he donated for the last pregnancy). If you know how long he has been eating orisirisi food because he wants to donate a pint of blood and doesn't want history to repeat itself cheesy lipsrsealed ( Note: His pcv is okay o but guyman no get any threadhold for pain)

So while relating the whole episode of how he was resuscitated to me when he came back from the hospital yesterday, i was like "You see women are really trying considering the blood women lose at delivery and other pregnancy stress, he couldn't even agree less however said God has fashioned women that way sad (God bless all women biko. It is not a small thing)

Las las, Oga said no more babies again cheesy cheesy cheesy or else na Private Hospital straight cheesy Guess why Oga no wan donate blood again cheesy cheesy cheesy Its still funny to me and pitying him as well grin

Good morning belleful mamas

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5279) (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.