Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8352048 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (6966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Happy Birthday, Iffffffy. Do have a pleasant one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Madam have you forgotten our deal ni, we are both godmother now grin

How is pushing ministering, hope LO is playing football in there.

Ahhh! Preggie brain ooo, how could I have forgotten my dear co-godmother. LO is fine ooo, when are you due?

@iffffy happy birthday God will keep you and protect you and yours amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
nefertitiram:

Ahhh! Preggie brain ooo, how could I have forgotten my dear co-godmother. LO is fine ooo, when are you due?

We re team mate, I think... August
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
@MGeey,
Me that I'm so innocent here jeje,wetin I know, I no even know man.. tongue
How bobo? How vigilante.

@senior beedam,
@MGeey is calling you ooo. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Iffffffy:
haba! Why now. I reject that one o. I only accept the birthday greeting

Lolz! Na gud thing I wish u nah...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Happy birthday to you. More blessing to you nd family......kisses to my godson
amen, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
proudmom38:

Lolz! Na gud thing I wish u nah...
alright, I also wish you same
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
modath:

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

@proudy,
How ya dey now, body back @ a 75% again abi? Until we put to bed we preggy's can't be @ a 100 with the nausea, CTS, side,back, waist pain, heartburn & every every... Na God go reward mums, e nor easy.

I say amen for you for that your prayer for iffffffy cos I know male proudy will be over the moon, you'll become "Oloyun, o ponmo o tun fa baagi" .. wink kiss

Haba modath wetin I do u nah? I wanted it 2 be double blessing 4 @iffffffy nah lolz...My sis I thank God 4 His healing wings over my family o! But dis pelvic bone pains no be here o,u need 2 see my elephant walk dis days lolz...Thanks 4 checking on me,hope u re doing great too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
nefertitiram:

a big amen to that, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
JustCurious:
Happy Birthday, Iffffffy. Do have a pleasant one.
thanks much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Iffffffy:
thank you jare, for helping me giving her the prayer back.

Lwkmd see pple dey reject prayer o..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
proudmom38:

Lwkmd see pple dey reject prayer o..
lolz, no be that kind prayer person dey accept na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Iffffffy:
lolz, no be that kind prayer person dey accept na

No lele sis..Enjoy ur day jare!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vnancy(f): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hi to all mothers in the house, pls help am just 10weeks but can no longer keep all this morning sickness wahala to my self, abeg make una help me ooooo. Am new!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
proudmom38:

@kimoni dis on n off u re doing diaris God ooo..

grin grin grin

Una see life

And to think that you are the reason why I still keep coming to this thread, to hear your birth story from prouddad and to see whether your demo go pass beedam own tongue

Quickly tap anointing from Lovinam and biggal, people why no dey feel contractions

Make you dey do your make-up dey go as you dey push your angel out wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Iffffffy:
Mamas, today is my birthday o. By God's grace I know this time next year, I will be celebrating it with my 7months old baby.
Hbd sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Deezou:

Amin sis.for me am only reading of dat carpal tunnel but d backache hmmm...every mrnng dh has to help me out of bed,am wondering what it would be at d end of d pregnancy if it feels like dis at only 26 weeksembarassed
Lol sorry dear,sept is almost here.May God mk it easy for evri1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin

Una see life

And to think that you are the reason why I still keep coming to this thread, to hear your birth story from prouddad and to see whether your demo go pass beedam own tongue

Quickly tap anointing from Lovinam and biggal, people why no dey feel contractions

Make you dey do your make-up dey go as you dey push your angel out wink

My sis I don tap into dat anointing tey tey o....Thank u so much 4 checking on moi..Na pple like u n beedam dey give me morale 2 keep going! Ese pupo pupo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congrats to all the new mama's welcome to vigilante grin the swtest job ever...Proudmum,modat,nursekaffy and the one I no mention ow is the pushing ministry going?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
vnancy:
Hi to all mothers in the house, pls help am just 10weeks but can no longer keep all this morning sickness wahala to my self, abeg make una help me ooooo. Am new!

grin cheesy grin ... I no suppose laugh you but aswear that your entrance is classic, like you've been trying to endure and be grown up & just be like F it mehn, I give up!! grin

You're welcome, in 2-3wks you should start to feel so much better.. E-Hug.

@mummy2be,
Thx for the mention, how are you & baby doing? Pushing has graduated to uncordinated waddle & hand to back balancing. God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fem60(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
what have you done to remove that yeast infection you have. Do you really know what yeast infection is? Is a bad and dangerous disease that can turn your skin totally. Those bad rash you have is a completely yeast infection. Go and look at the picture here: www.nairaland.com/2361713/free-yourself-yeast-infection-within

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
mummy2be:
Congrats to all the new mama's welcome to vigilante grin the swtest job ever...Proudmum,modat,nursekaffy and the one I no mention ow is the pushing ministry going?

Pushing no be here o sis,thanks 4d mention.How re u n urs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
vnancy:

Welcome onboard sis,wishing u happy n healthy 9months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello mama's in d house,gud evening to u all.how is d pushing ministry n vigilante ministry going?
I went for a scan 2day n it read gestational age 27wks + 1day but am suppose to b 28wks plus.pls wat cld b d cause n wat r d remedy to dis low growth?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariyke: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good evening mama's in the house I so much love the love u share here cheesy may God may ur 9mnth journey easy one

Am here to share a super-natural birth story of my neighbor here grin
I woke to the knock of the husband around 2.35am this morning calling on my mum to come help check on his wife and I followed my mum, when she got there the woman told her immediately she entered that she want to push shocked *my mum can fear ehn grin* immediately my mum started shouting that she shouldn't push o shocked she said she's going to push this one oo my mum ran to another room to call on her b4 she could get there I heard baby cry and enter to meet the baby on the floor crying immediately she came out, she gave birth herself shocked my mum was shaking b4 I told her to go call on a nurse opposite our house twas the nurse that gave her injection b4 the placenta came out too. Av never seen a birth so fast in my life as the husband said everything started around past 1am and she gave birth 2.40am. Sorry for the long story may u all have super-natural birth too mosha-Allah

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
modath:
@MGeey,
How bobo? How vigilante.

@senior beedam,

Okay o. Bobo is fine as long as he sucks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
MGeey:
Happy mamas how Una dey? Vigilante no be small thing o.

Congratulations Biggal on the birth of your princess. May God bless her abundantly.

@modath, e be like say you don dey find trouble like our senior beedam o (make she no catch me o). All the same, I like the intelligence vibes I get when I read your posts.

I pardon you because you just joined my ministry (vigilante) . That alone is enough to deal with you. (rolling eyes)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
helovesme:

Chai. that 8 weeks is long oh.

so what is the earliest that a baby can board a plane? no vex for sounding naive. FTM thingz grin grin grin

i actually thought BA allowed women to board with fit-to-fly letters up to 38weeks - i just checked their site and its 36weeks and its the same with virgin atlantic. do you know any airline that permits flying after 36weeks?

that said, you will be amazed by the number of parents going to the US to birth even though they've got credible passports. grin grin

thanks for your input. really appreciated.

Re:38 weeks, None: it's not even safe for you. You can give birth in the aircraft.
For the baby most drs recommend at last 6 wks, the earliest I have heard is 4 wks

Anyways move all enquiries to that thread so we don't derail this

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ariyke:
Av never seen a birth so fast in my life as the husband said everything started around past 1am and she gave birth 2.40am.

This is amazing

That's why it's not by how long you've been feeling it, time your contractions if it's 3/5 mins apart start heading to the hospital asap.

Personally, I will be scared to give birth in the house but thank God he took control of this situation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vnancy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
smileyThanking u all for the warm reception especially MODATH and PROUDMUM38. Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
vnancy:
smileyThanking u all for the warm reception especially MODATH and PROUDMUM38. Thanks smiley

U re welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
modath:
@MGeey,
How bobo? How vigilante.

@senior beedam,

Make we pardon her because of her lo.
**Whispers ** ( I won't pardon her the next time)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (6966) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.