Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,880 members, 7,952,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8438808 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) (5456) ... (6973) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Team July, how una dey? Hope the ministry is becoming easier and MS has finally gone?

Anyways, I observed today at work that my navel kind of feel slightly painful when I touch it. Note, I don't have a protruding navel; its inverted self. If that word is correct, I duuno. I hope its normal and I'm not the only one with such experience? I would appreciate responses pls even from experienced mama's. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkyshyne(f): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
ijeije123:
Team July, how una dey? Hope the ministry is becoming easier and MS has finally gone?

Anyways, I observed today at work that my navel kind of feel slightly painful when I touch it. Note, I don't have a protruding navel; its inverted self. If that word is correct, I duuno. I hope its normal and I'm not the only one with such experience? I would appreciate responses pls even from experienced mama's. Tnx
I am also team July. No such experience. I have an inverted navel too. Atleast for now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
ijeije123:

I don't feel any pains dear...if it continues pls report to the hospital and see a doctor..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
uche23:
BA
With a greatfull heart I'm pleased to announce the birth of my baby girl. Dob:26th of January. 3.9 kg, vaginal delivery (no tear). My happiness knows no bound. Birth story coming soon, twas a whirlwind in d Labour room BT God came through for me. To other waddling mamas, safe delivery

Congrats mama kiss kiss
I tap into your blessing of no tear cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sttmema: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Congrats to all mummies that have birthed their LOs...more grace to my waddling partners...May God make t easy for us...Feb cappo, @beyedew ...it’s been a while,I hope u are good..:pls pop in n drop a message....the rest of the team,I salute!!!!Febuary is upon us,I’m so eggzited!
Loads of love and HnH bumping to us all

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please mamas in the house, please allay my worries.
For two days now, I have been feeling this hardness below my abdomen around my pubic region. I'm just 18weeks, please is it normal. My next doctor appointment is still next week.

Please opinions .

It comes and go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
ijeije123:

team July here and this ministry is not becoming easier, infact my MS is increasing, aside the reduction in weakness, my spitting is increasing, the bitter taste in my mouth is still there, my stomach is already protruding.
Anyways back to your complaints, my navel doesn't hurt and I don't think yours is normal. But let the other experienced mama's have a say.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonderfulperson(f): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jennykoko3009:

Very possible, it happens to me most times especially at third trimester. Sorry ma

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
ijeije123:

It’s normal for people with “innies”. The pain is from your skin stretching. I have an innie myself and my belly button has popped out, when it was flat it was a bit painful but it’s gone now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Solphiequeen:
For two days now, I have been feeling this hardness below my abdomen around my pubic region. I'm just 18weeks, please is it normal. My next doctor appointment is still next week.

Please opinions .

It comes and go
You really don't have to wait till your appointment date to see your doctor! As a pregnant woman you need to have his number on speed dial.

That hardness might just be your growing bumb still there's no harm in going for a checkup
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
4realwoman:
Team June 2020
Hope Ms have gone?
1. miraclebaby
2. whyworryPH
3. funmi4love
4. Tomblessings
5. tomtittot
6. daragoldy
7. Neile
8. Limahgirl
9. Livelystone
10. rositabuchi
11. mrslander
12. 4realwoman
Please let come out & get to know each other teamies. Do have a wonderful and beautiful week ahead.
Well done mama. That's why I always talk about you. God's blessings remain with you and your family.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Solphiequeen:

Please opinions .

It comes and go
Isn't that your baby bouncing around? I feel it at times too. But it doesn't remain one place. Just for some time and the baby will change position. You can see your doc if you're worried.

I think you're also team June but yet to identify with us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Waddling Mommas how is the ministry going

Just popped in to remind us that we need the 3 in 1 post partum belt as one of the needfuls.
I had emergency cs on October last yr during my discharge I was asked if I have the post partun belt and the nurse tied it on me.

Believe me it helped me a lot.

Take advantage of this seasons promo and get your once in life 3 in 1 post partum belt.

Nation wide delivery. Whatsapp or call 08038436827
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Redberyl:
BS!!!

‌My delivery was already scheduled from day one of my pregnancy to be by elective caesarean section due to uterine fibroids.My pregnancy period was a very turbulent one,i was always in and out of hospitals on admission for fibriod degeneration, malaria, dehydration and threatened premature labour.

‌On the 3rd of January ( 38 weeks pregnant),i was admitted to prep me for the surgery.My vajajyay was shaved and i was instructed not to drink even water once it's 10pm because the CS has been scheduled for the next morning.It wasn't an easy night for me because of anxiety.I was having all kinds of thoughts like "what if they cut my baby,what if they cut a wrong place inside my body,what if I don't make it out alive" etc. I decided to pray to help me relegate all those negative thoughts to the background and trust God to see me through.

The next morning by 10am,i was called to the theatre where a catheter was inserted into me to drain out urine.I was informed that it will be there for the next 48 hrs post surgery.The Anaesthesiologist was there to administer the spinal Anaesthesia as well as the surgical team.

They observed that my blood pressure was low.That delayed the surgery a bit because i was given injections through the Drip set to help normalize the BP.
After battling with that,it was time to be injected in my spine so the sugery can start.The fear and anxiety in me was so much that i was pricked twice before I finally relaxed and the Anaesthesiologist got it the third time.

Immediately i couldn't feel my legs, though i was still conscious of the environment.In less than 15 mins,my little snow white princess was brought out kicking and crying so loudly, weighing 4.1kg.She was shown to me after cleaning, while the surgical team were still doing their job.

The surgeon expelled and cleaned out the remaining fetal products and blood clots from my womb before i was stitched.That left my stomach so flat at pre pregnancy size after they were done.I was stitched up and was being prepared to be carried to the recovery room when i started shivering.By then my husband was at the theatre door, waiting for me to be wheeled out.

They administered an injection to stop the shivering but it persisted.My hubby was so scared and was praying despite the surgeon's assurance that its nothing serious.I was covered with 3 Blankets,but i was still very cold and shivering under it all.It was some hours later the cold left my body.

It was so difficult not being able to raise my head after the sugery to avoid having a migraine due to the spinal Anaesthesia.I could only turn sideways and stayed that way till morning.My baby was brought to me to suck on my breast but I wasn't lactating so they got glucose and water to feed her.

‌My recovery was fast because by the next morning i was able to climb the stairs to my ward at the hospital's first floor.Sitting and sleeping on my side was difficult cos i was feeling some discomfort and pains which have now cleared out.I was discharged after 4 days and baby was immunized.

It's not been so easy adjusting to life with a baby.I now worry a lot about her,what she wears,her temperature etc.In all,i feel joy when i look at her and thank God for blessing me and hubby with such an angel.

I am fully recovered now,my Incision site is healed nicely, you won't be able to tell i did surgery because of how neat it looks.
I wish all mamas here a safe delivery.God has already done it!There shall be no loss whatsoever.Everyone will carry to term by God's special grace.I hail my January teamies and able cappo joyfulmama..you have been so amazing!

Congratulations once again teamie. Good to hear that your incision site has healed, mine has healed also that if I open my tummy for you to look you won't even know I did surgery. Drs are really trying. God will protect our LOs
Rgds to my little princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Redberyl:
wow,so happy to hear that.Motherhood is very sweet o,i can't count how many times i have cried due to exhaustion! I respect women with more than 2 kids biko.
Seriously, motherhood is sweet, I can't even do 5minutes without seeing my prince. I check his temperature everyday. My mom is a great help and relieve. Thank God for the wonderful experience

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
mukht:

Thanks for checking up on me... Am still waddling...... I pray God make it easy for us all. How is your baby and how is vigilante going?
It is well with you teamie. The rest of the journey will be easy for you. Awaiting your BA
My baby is fine and vigilante is a sweet experience. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
uche23:
BA
With a greatfull heart I'm pleased to announce the birth of my baby girl. Dob:26th of January. 3.9 kg, vaginal delivery (no tear). My happiness knows no bound. Birth story coming soon, twas a whirlwind in d Labour room BT God came through for me. To other waddling mamas, safe delivery
Congratulations ma'am. Welcome to the world our princess, you shall be a blessing to your generation

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sttmema:
Congrats to all mummies that have birthed their LOs...more grace to my waddling partners...May God make t easy for us...Feb cappo, @beyedew ...it’s been a while,I hope u are good..:pls pop in n drop a message....the rest of the team,I salute!!!!Febuary is upon us,I’m so eggzited!
Loads of love and HnH bumping to us all
Maybe January geepee tank don catch your cappo as December did to me. But you February mamas are stingy o, you didn't even release any mama to us. Anyways! February is here, wish you all the best and safe delivery

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Because it's our month, we can flood the thread with roll call to update BA /BS as it rolls in.
To God be the glory great thing he has done for us.
The month is almost over and we just have few mamas left which I believe they will announce their BA before the month end.
Thank God for the journey so far. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony ijn.
Let the BS continue rolling. Wish everyone easy delivery ijn.

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .......... Edd........ Sex.......... .. DOB
1)Joyfulmama........ 24th /26th.... XY...... 26th Dec BA/BS submitted
2)dharyor1234.........24th...... XY.............. 13th Jan BA seen expecting BS
3)Redberyl................16th...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA/ BS seen
4)Honeysweetest.....15th......XY.............. 3rd Jan BA/ BS seen
5)Queen1................. 2nd...... XY............... 9th Jan BA/BS seen
6)nebsunshine...........5th
7 )hunniesuzie..........9th....... XY............ 30th Dec BA/BS seen
8 )quin9......................9th.......XY............. 12th Jan BA/ BS seen
9)Moaba....................11th..... XX............16th Jan BA/ BS seen
10)ebonyjoke.............2nd...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA/ BS seen
11)Debclem................7th...... XY............ 12th Jan BA/BS seen
12)uche23..................29th.....XX............ 26th Jan BA seen expecting BS
13)simababe............. 20th......XY... ........17th Jan BA /BS seen
14)wumgold..............17th.......XY............18th Jan BA seen expecting BS
15)Fattamyfattamy.....12th.....XX............ 6th Jan
16)mukht................. 27th
17)aderebecca.........28th........ XX
18)Orekegold...........16th......... XX......... 11th Jan BA/BS seen
19)Bubblezz............. 22nd.........XY.......... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
20)Maryam1234...... 27th......... XX
21)Bluevy.................. 19th..........XX
22)kingsdelight...... ...20th..........XX......... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
23)sexyjuly............... 30th.......... XX........15th Jan BA seen expecting BS
24)Keziehenry........... 3rd........... XX.......... 6th Jan BA seen expecting BS

We are delivering it hot hot, may God be praised
Wishing the remaining mamas easy and smooth delivery
Please those who are owing us BS should try and find time to write the BS as it gives those behind strength and what to expect.

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
My great fellow team January mothers of future president and ministers I salute o.
This is to remind those who are still owing BS to please try and say something even if it's just a line. We have been reading from others and we gained experience from them, let those coming behind also pick one or two things from our experience too.
@dharyor1234, wumgold, Bubblezz, fattamyfattamy, kingsdelight, sexyjuly and Keziehenry also the latest mom in January (uche23). Please we are expecting your BS
God's protection over our adorables

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tomtittot: 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
ijeije123:

I experienced it too. I even complained about it and asked mamas on the thread if any one had experienced it. It's not really common to all pregnant women and I think it's normal, I don't feel the pain again. I started feeling the navel pain when I was getting close to 3 months, I think it's the uterus expanding, that's what I learned from google, although I talked to my doctor about it, she didn't take it seriously, but it's gone now. Talk to your doctor about it, but I don't think it's actually a problem, just try to rest and avoid stress and don't touch the navel. it will go with time. I'm also a ftm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good evening mamas, how are we all? My wonderful team Feb, how the ministry dey go? I havent put to bed oo, na correct broke -ness hold me, thank God I'm out of that now. Next month is our month ooo, hope we are ready!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2020
beyedew:
Good evening mamas, how are we all? My wonderful team Feb, how the ministry dey go? I havent put to bed oo, na correct broke -ness hold me, thank God I'm out of that now. Next month is our month ooo, hope we are ready!
Welcome back my wonderful Captain.
You've been MIA for quite a long time. Thank God for his provision for you and your family.

Can't wait for 1st or 2nd Feb because I have to put to bed safely then. This daily contractions is endless, I don't know why but I've been praying to hold on till Feb and just open the floor of supernatural childbirth to my fellow teamie.

Thanks to God you are doing fine.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Seriously, motherhood is sweet, I can't even do 5minutes without seeing my prince. I check his temperature everyday. My mom is a great help and relieve. Thank God for the wonderful experience
Yes ooo.God be praised!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Liftedhands:
You really don't have to wait till your appointment date to see your doctor! As a pregnant woman you need to have his number on speed dial.

That hardness might just be your growing bumb still there's no harm in going for a checkup

Ok, thank you ma. I already schedule an appointment today.
I know I'm being overtly worried but i can't help it considering my first experience. Then I mistook the constant tightening for baby movement until it became a full blown contraction at a very early stage.
Though this doesn't seem like it .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2020
miraclebaby:
Isn't that your baby bouncing around? I feel it at times too. But it doesn't remain one place. Just for some time and the baby will change position. You can see your doc if you're worried.

I think you're also team June but yet to identify with us

I know I should have identified myself but I want to be really sure. My EDD keeps changing, the last one i got was 30th June while previous ones have been July.
After my next scan I'll officially register.
Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2020
Ok Mama's I want for scan on Monday to see whether my baby has turned to the right position but he is still in breech position.... I am team April, I pray he turns
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Maybe January geepee tank don catch your cappo as December did to me. But you February mamas are stingy o, you didn't even release any mama to us. Anyways! February is here, wish you all the best and safe delivery

We hold yansh tight grin
Thanks ma'am, my love to your prince kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2020
beyedew:

Counting down daily
We will be full term by the end of this week
Baby is free to come after then
Excited and nervous at the same time
God will see us tru.... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Ok Mama's I want for scan on Monday to see whether my baby has turned to the right position but he is still in breech position.... I am team April, I pray he turns

Mine was in breech position too, but has turned now
He'll turn b4 you know it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Awesomemama:

Mine was in breech position too, but has turned now
He'll turn b4 you know it

When did he turn pls....I don't know y I am getting worried over it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) (5456) ... (6973) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.