Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8472749 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6412) (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) ... (6977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Hi Mamas,
Please what's the best way to treat catarrh and stuffed nose in early pregnancy? Thanks.
pls dont take anything... Let it go by itsef... U can just do d hot water stuff.. Dnt take drugs

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Omakraid:

Wow, the first sonographer is doing I.T ni or what, 4 weeks difference ooo. Hope the blood stain has stopped? Thank God baby is fine.

Yes sis, it has, thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Okay. Safe delivery dear

Thank you mami
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I thought I read somewhere that soft drink consumption is not so advisable? What kinda soft drinks tho? Is it all this fanta,coca cola?
Yes oo, once in a while ni ooo. I don't take it often.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Bennytwin:

What do I want to say?
Hold on! Your miracle is on the way,whoever you are!
Team February,BA submitted!

Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. God bless you and your baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Doree:
Ba/Bs

Edd 18th Feb
Dob 15th Feb

Forgive all errors. I typed all this feeling sleepy and i can"t reread abeg. Senior mamas, i dey vex for una shaa. If bs has been flying around here as it has always been, i would have been better prepared about what to expect with this totally different experience.

Thanks for your BA and BS mama. We thank God for you. You are right, Birth story helps other mamas learn one or two things as no two pregnancies are the same. I'm happy February mamas are doing well in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I don't know for other Mamas,but as for me I do wait my own out to go by itself since it's part of pregnancy parkage. All I do is stop taking much cold water and reduction of too much fan.

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
kokaiye:
pls dont take anything... Let it go by itsef... U can just do d hot water stuff.. Dnt take drugs
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2022
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Announcing the birth of mama Doree's baby. Congratulations mama. We praise the name of the Lord for His faithfulness.

Also, papa Crownofwealth and Yukzee, congrats on your bundles of joy.

February mamas you guys are making me proud. You are supplying us with BA and BS. Thank you and may it continue.

We shall not record any loss in Jesus name, amen.
Go forth and bring forth with baby alive, mother alive.
Congratulations in advance to the rest of the team.

Let more BAs and BSs continue rolling in!

NAME......... EDD.....Delivery....SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd........22nd Jan...........XX.... BA,BS Seen
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd........5th........XX...BA,BS Seen
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd...........1st..........XX...BA Seen
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th........2nd.........XX...BA,BS Seen
6. Glozzy239..................11th.....11th...XX...BA Seen
7. dave06.......................13th.......10th..........XY...BA,BS Seen
8. Splasshhh..................14th......29th Jan...??...BA,BS Seen
9. Aitee1..........................15th................XY
10. Bennytwin..................16th.......12th Jan........XY...BA,BS Seen
11. Doree........................18th........15th.........XY...BA,BS Seen
12. bayobabe...................22nd
13. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
14. luuvlly.........................23rd
15. sayoddy.......................26th
16. Halcyon123................28th..............XY

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Fear don catch my mama cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you see the way some people pack boxes ehn,you go fear shocked

I no Kuku get small box, the big one Dem give me during my traditional wedding if I carry that one dog self go bark say wetin happen grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2022
We r doing good o

Expectantmom:

I'll modify now. How are you and little one doing? Good I hope?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2022
Omakraid:

The drug is very strong oo, You need to see me sweat like a she goat after using the drug and the sweat was giving me this hospital vibes (terrible smell), I had to clean up and use roll on to get that smell off me before I could sleep... I won't collect again too oo, the thing showed me shege.

It was terrible my sister, If you see the way I threw up that day eh , my baby that was not moving too much then was just restless in my stomach too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2022
whyworryPH:

So sorry about what you had to go through, teamie. You are right, once they have booked you for CS and you want to try VD, they will leave you to your fate. It's so sad they couldn't help you seeing that you had 4+ gap after your first baby.
The same thing happened when I had my second baby. And I had not had any CS before then o. They just said they worry cos I had fibroid. Meanwhile the fibroid has always been small and never in the way. I even had 2 VD deliveries with it. In all, we thank God that we are alive with our babies. Thanks for submitting your BS.

Sorry what was the size of ur fibroid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2022
Funky123:

I no Kuku get small box, the big one Demola give me during my traditional wedding if I carry that one dog self go bark say wetin happen grin
Lol, enter market and buy something medium o jare make dem no take foreign eye look you that day say where you dey go cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2022
Amakapritty:

Sorry what was the size of ur fibroid
As to your question on the TTC thread, you have to take things calmly and work with you doctor cos the location of the fibroid also matters. Some degenerate in pregnancy and never surface again. Just be calm and work with your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Funky123:

I no Kuku get small box, the big one Demola give me during my traditional wedding if I carry that one dog self go bark say wetin happen grin
Hahaha shey na holiday you wan go do? Abi giveaway
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Layormiii:
Ahhh thank God oooo, I even use to dilute the water before I drink o to reduce the coldness.
In this heat, I can't take ordinary water and since my first tri, it has been a problem.
Nah to dey hide dey drink am remain.
Thank you mamas for calming me down ooo, for a minute big fear catch me with uncle lies and warning grin

my DH talked tire in 1st tri cos of this cold water, not once did i even fear cos it's been a long time i found out cold water doesn't do shi-shi in pregnancy, even obodo oyinbo people that their weather is cold they still give preggy mums who are even in labour ice-chips and slushy, somebody will now want me to boil from inside, abi they don't know that preggy mamas are human incubator that generates serious heat grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Hi Mamas,
Please what's the best way to treat catarrh and stuffed nose in early pregnancy? Thanks.

When i had cough, catarrh and stuffy nose, hospital gave cough syrup for the cough which also helped with the cold, and i did steam inhalation for the stuffy nose, but in this hot weather that steam inhalation no go funny oo, pele mama just try taking a lotttttt of water to flush your system.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Towerofgrace:

When i had cough, catarrh and stuffy nose, hospital gave cough syrup for the cough which also helped with the cold, and i did steam inhalation for the stuffy nose, but in this hot weather that steam inhalation no go funny oo, pele mama just try taking a lotttttt of water to flush your system.
Thank you mama, hospital no give me anything so I will keep doing the steam inhalation.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Hi Mamas,

Wow, I'm happy to see you here. You can't believe that I was even thinking about you when I was taking my bath this morning. I love what I'm seeing o. How is our princess doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Layormiii:

Different hospitals with their different practices niyen.. nawa
Fansidar was what I took too o and I felt exactly the way u felt.
Please o my husband just scared me about taking cold water angry said it will give the baby jaundice and he will start shivering when he is born. Omo fear grab me immediately,to think that uptill now I still can't take ordinary water sad sad the type of warning he gave me ehn

Please is it true?

Your husband sef, I drank cold water and ate block sef and my baby is perfectly fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gudevenin lovely mamas pls who has used pyrimethamine for malaria in pregnancy was given as part of my antenatal drug yesterday. And secondly is it normal to be having slight discharge from the breast am 18wks plus? It comes on amd off and once daily.Pls make na ans me ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
IamGreen1:

Wow, I'm happy to see you here. You can't believe that I was even thinking about you when I was taking my bath this morning. I love what I'm seeing o. How is our princess doing?

Thanks sis, we are fine.. How's family?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Omakraid:

Lol, enter market and buy something medium o jare make dem no take foreign eye look you that day say where you dey go cheesy

Edakun wetin happen to Ghana must go, jokes apart that is what I intend buying
I no do bigger person again grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Shebi it’s husband that will carry the bag…carry any box you like ojare

Mamas….I’ve been considering buying bottle sterilizer but I feel it’s a waste of money…I don’t want to buy things that are not necessary in this buhari era…abeg is the old way of boiling bottles to sterilize no longer done..:I’m asking cuz mum in law told me hope you’ve gotten sterilizers and I was like…if mumcy no consider boiling bottles why should I…either ways if it’s still doable I’m up for it….

Pls any comment on this
Funky123:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Funky123:

Honestly speaking,na small Ghana must go I do carry o. Na who I wan impress abeg. Flask is separately of course before I break my flask grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Yes,7 months is ok to start preparing. Can't nurses talk to a patient politely without insults? Nawa o.

There is this particular nurse where I do give birth,she is always bitter especially to pregnant women. I never allowed her to be in charge of me for once,no be me she go use her bitterness kill,and she's so lazy, anytime she's on duty with other nurses,she will leave them to handle any delivery even if it's more than one at a time while she go sit and only enter labour room once she feels they are almost done. Except doctor is around

I ask a lady I am familiar with there why she is always like this and patients do complain,she told me she don't have a child after many years of marriage,I felt for her tho but why been bitter to other women?...

Me I no find this your familiar lady cool at all. May God answer all our TTC mothers. Things that normal nurses do. Who doesn't know how nurses can be so unpitiful atimes.so all those bad nurses don't have children?Why would the lady attribute her work to her not been with child?if she is lagging in her work, let their mgt address it. Haba,once u are TTC,if u are too active,pple will say u no get shame, if u are on your lane, pple assume u a not happy,if u frown, pple advise u babies don't like frowning women.As bad as that nurse is, I pray God to remove her shame and reproach.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:

Mamas….I’ve been considering buying bottle sterilizer but I feel it’s a waste of money…I don’t want to buy things that are not necessary in this buhari era…abeg is the old way of boiling bottles to sterilize no longer done..:I’m asking cuz mum in law told me hope you’ve gotten sterilizers and I was like…if mumcy no consider boiling bottles why should I…either ways if it’s still doable I’m up for it….

Pls any comment on this

You can buy a sterilizer, it won’t be useless as long as your baby takes feeder
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Egbami ooo

My leg don almost swell reach my head ooo grin
My BP is normal, other vitals in urine are also normal, blood is 35%
Is there anything to be worried about, the swelling gets worse daily
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Funky123:

Even me I don't mind carrying small Ghana must go oo If I see reviews here. Shey I've seen one already from mama FlowerGirl040, wetin concern me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:

Pls any comment on this
Instead of buying the bottle steriliser, why not buy Milton Sterilising tablets or the liquid one to save cost and still serve same purpose and you may not use it always sef.
That's the pic below

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Funky123:
Egbami ooo

My leg don almost swell reach my head ooo grin
My BP is normal, other vitals in urine are also normal, blood is 35%
Is there anything to be worried about, the swelling gets worse daily
Since your vitals are normal, you are fine. Just ensure your legs are always raised when you sit and when you sleep. Keep them on a pillow always

(1) (2) (3) ... (6412) (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) ... (6977) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.