Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,663 members, 7,941,558 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8424355 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) ... (6971) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Is there anything I don't eat cool? My sister may God have mercy on me ooo, I eat anything I see on a norms and I still do except I don't have it. Even if I will have heartburn, I will still eat it like that and heartburn will go grin grin grin
The heart burn na kindergarten level then cos mine get PhD, even if I eat the beans in the morning and take milk to stop the heartburn,it will still disturb till the next morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sugargirl547: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mamas good evening. I just took a pregnancy test using blood but it came out negative. And my period is due in 8 days. Did I test too Early?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vivi01:

The heart burn na kindergarten level then cos mine get PhD, even if I eat the beans in the morning and take milk to stop the heartburn,it will still disturb till the next morning
Heartburn disturbs me ooo not just with beans.. I have heartburn eating rice, taking fruits even after eating snacks or drinking kunu, I would take agbalumo and it would start, lol.. Since I won't end up fasting, I just ignore the thing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sugargirl547:

Mamas good evening. I just took a pregnancy test using blood but it came out negative. And my period is due in 8 days. Did I test too Early?
Yes ma, give it a little more time. As your HCG builds up, it will give room for detection. Congratulations in advance

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen oooo... Lemme follow you and do the shakara as I be wan make we plenty well well.. Team One push, baby out kiss
Amen mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good evening sabi mamas

Just this morning I was with my sister at the hospital because her baby was sick

After few hours the baby died right in front of me, I've not been myself since then cry cry

I have headache, I can't sleep, my vision is kinda blur, I'm restless

Please what do I take to calm my nerves

Paracetamol no dey work for me again o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Layormiii:
June mamas that are hiding come out ooo grin grin biko make una show face. I don't want anyone abi any group cappo to use us and do shakara, because some people are already bragging cheesy grin

June mamas that are hiding don't worry I won't fine you for coming late , you won't share biscuits and mineral and you won't sweep the whole arena, just come and register for free bikonu grin grin
E ma calm down o. June and May, April mamas still dey o. Nah over full belle hook our mouth and fingers o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Is there anything I don't eat cool? My sister may God have mercy on me ooo, I eat anything I see on a norms and I still do except I don't have it. Even if I will have heartburn, I will still eat it like that and heartburn will go grin grin grin
My own pregnancy no select any food o. Lai lai. Except I no get strength to prepare am. I eat everything grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mummytoo:
Good evening sabi mamas

Just this morning I was with my sister at the hospital because her baby was sick

After few hours the baby died right in front of me, I've not been myself since then cry cry

Ha! So heartbreaking cry
May God console you people especially the mum.
Mama I think what's happening to you is more of mental stress right now.
Take your paracetamol and try to rest. There's no other drug that's advisable to take now.
So sorry dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Viking07:
The “papa” you just called is making me laugh. So I’m no longer a “baby boy” for life. cheesy
See me see blessings, so after the 'unconcealable' goal u have scored, u still want to answer baby boy. Sir, U be papa.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
miracletoday:

See me see blessings, so after the 'unconcealable' goal u have scored, u still want to answer baby boy. Sir, U be papa.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sassy256:

My own pregnancy no select any food o. Lai lai. Except I no get strength to prepare am. I eat everything grin
Lucky us.. I really feel for those who can't hold down anything, Chai it's not easy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mummytoo:
Good evening sabi mamas

Oh, I m so sorry about this. May God console the mum ,u and the family.it will be hard to relax, but that is what u need,no amount of drugs will do that, esp with u being very pregnant. U can't just take drugs anyhow now, or u see ur Doc. I m really sorry about what u are going tru.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mummytoo:
Good evening sabi mamas

Jesus!!!!! May God grant her fortitude to bear the loss and also comfort her...
Mama please have a cold shower and stay in bed, sorry ma, you will be fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Lucky us.. I really feel for those who can't hold down anything, Chai it's not easy
People like me, only bread and milk, youghurt goes well. Before I eat anything else, nah to pray n pray first,or when I can't take my eyes off d food, I eat , and wait patiently for consequences grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vivi01:

I have never been constipated since I got pregnant and my sister na two of us follow for this bread of a thing o and people keep saying it's going to make me have a big baby but it's not easy staying away from bread but as I approach my Edd ,I am trying to reduce it .I even stopped buying bama at home to reduce the temptation of eating bread ,for where e no work so I have accepted that the probability of having a big baby is there.
Yerr, it makes baby big that's why I try to control the urge to eat bread but it's not easy my dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
TOHHAN:

I say I wan spread am for line too make I use hanger moni for sumtin else, frnds say make I no think am. Is cloth hanger compulsory ni
If ure not much in ur compound u can spread outside on cloth line unlike me dey can pack ur clothes ehn in my compound I can't be looking for baby things abt oo hence the cloth dryer even hubby doesn't see the need BT my friend said I shud try nd get it,I just hope I see money for it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
dacblogger:

Yerr, it makes baby big that's why I try to control the urge to eat bread but it's not easy my dear
I only eat bread when my my stool becomes loose.like now diarrhea dey Trouble me I don eat bread tire and chew garri,for now bread is my food
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
miracletoday:

People like me, only bread and milk, youghurt goes well. Before I eat anything else, nah to pray n pray first,or when I can't take my eyes off d food, I eat , and wait patiently for consequences grin
Don't worry its just a couple of days away and you'll eat anything you want to

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FadMimi: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mummies Inthe house,edakun comean help my life cos as it is now,I'm getting tired

I'm just 7weeks gone but my taste bud has been bitter for 2weeks now. I can't eat anything except agbalumo(cherry or whatever the English is), I dare not taste water (I've not been using my drug cos of this). Despite the fact that I'm not eating,vomiting is the order of the day otisunmi o

What can I do....this is my first pregnancy/ child

Thanks mummies

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
dacblogger:

Lolz, I do take enough water n fruits so I DNT get constipated...

I can't help it, whenever I think of food,it's only bread that comes to my mind nd if I DNT eat it,I wnt rest. embarassed

Talking about constipation, it's been a thing for me. I go to the toilet once a week after struggling. How can I help this please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rant time....

Now I've been having cough for some days cos of exposure due to the heat and now the cough pains in my right rib region.... Two days back I used honey which made it subside though I stil cough but it doesn't pain in the rib again as such..

Now this evening after my neighbour said hello and went In I coughed and had rib pull (like muscle pull) and I couldn't stand Straight sad, had to walk in like an slowpoke (I'm sorry but that's the best description I could get) with so much pull and pain in my right ribs cry cry. Thank God hubby was there to guide me in though with plenty laughter grin grin (donno what's funny) and questions on if it's labour.. To cough dey hungry me right now but when I try to my entire right side is like it's in serious shock embarassed..

Has anyone felt like this before,what can I use? I've been massaged there but this is not heavenly at all cry cry, I just want to cough this last one in peace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Honestly can't be easy o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
FadMimi:
Mummies Inthe house,edakun comean help my life cos as it is now,I'm getting tired
I'm just 7weeks gone but my taste bud has been bitter for 2weeks now. I can't eat anything except agbalumo(cherry or whatever the English is), I dare not taste water (I've not been using my drug cos of this). Despite the fact that I'm not eating,vomiting is the order of the day otisunmi o
What can I do....this is my first pregnancy/ child
Thanks mummies
My dear sister, just be eating your agbalumo in peace, try taking your water cold cos at this stage you REALLY need to be taking your folic acid.
Sorry o, the bitter mouth and other symptoms will become a bit more bearable after first trimester or even end (if you're lucky), me na 21weeks I dey so and I still have sour mouth cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:
Rant time....

Now I've been having cough for some days cos of exposure due to the heat and now the cough pains in my right rib region.... Two days back I used honey which made it subside though I stil cough but it doesn't pain in the rib again as such..

Now this evening after my neighbour said hello and went In I coughed and had rib pull (like muscle pull) and I couldn't stand Straight sad, had to walk in like an slowpoke (I'm sorry but that's the best description I could get) with so much pull and pain in my right ribs cry cry. Thank God hubby was there to guide me in though with plenty laughter grin grin (donno what's funny) and questions on if it's labour.. To cough dey hungry me right now but when I try to my entire right side is like it's in serious shock embarassed..

Has anyone felt like this before,what can I use? I've been massaged there but this is not heavenly at all cry cry, I just want to cough this last one in peace
Sorry dear. Never experienced this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
ladyrachy:

If ure not much in ur compound u can spread outside on cloth line unlike me dey can pack ur clothes ehn in my compound I can't be looking for baby things abt oo hence the cloth dryer even hubby doesn't see the need BT my friend said I shud try nd get it,I just hope I see money for it
We r just 3 in the compound o, will still get it sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mmadimma:

Talking about constipation, it's been a thing for me. I go to the toilet once a week after struggling. How can I help this please?
Try to be eating vegetable as stew or soup with swallow or rice and eat fruits,take lots of water. For the vegetable make sure ur stomach can tolerate it as for me it beginning to purge me and I hardly get constipated, I go to toilet freely and almost everyday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vivi01:

Heeyea... milk is a heartburn and ulcer catalyst o, contrary to popular opinion. Smthn with menthol, even tomtom works instead. See dt gelusil is kinda minty too.
Maybe u try to parboil ur beans a lil or add some scent leaves like sm ppl claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mmadimma:

Drink a whole lot of water n take fruits most especially oranges. That does it for me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
mignone:

Heeyea... milk is a heartburn and ulcer catalyst o, contrary to popular opinion. Smthn with menthol, even tomtom works instead. See dt gelusil is kinda minty too.
Maybe u try to parboil ur beans a lil or add some scent leaves like sm ppl claim.
Thanks alot sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
ladyrachy:

I only eat bread when my my stool becomes loose.like now diarrhea dey Trouble me I don eat bread tire and chew garri,for now bread is my food
Take it easy on the bread tho grin, may e no go block your bum bum entirely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:
Rant time....

Place a hot watet bottle on d spot for 15-20 mins if u av. If nt, heat sm water&dip in towel a no of times to achieve dt. It shd relieve u. In d mean time, u can hold d spot tight to cough a lil. Sorry u hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) ... (6971) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.