Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8309940 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6566) (6567) (6568) (6569) (6570) (6571) (6572) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Ifeadebola:
Good evening house.Late comer roll call...present ma.. Team perfection

Welcome to team May.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2022
iwinnie:
PART 2
I was really over joyed and i registered when pregnancy was 12weeks old.
You guys know dat for every new hospital u register with they will ask u questions on your health history and d rest.

During my first antenal class d matron read through my card and told me to see their consultant gnae which i did and he wrote on d front page of my antenatal report card to always see him after closure of each antenatal class, i tried my best not to miss each appointment till i put to bed.

Apart from d normal discomfort, I had a very smooth and energetic pregnancy both in da oza room till my last trimester smiley wink

My Consultant told me they will be monitoring d pregnancy till 36weeks and bring baby out because of my previous experience to avoid story, after 36wks appointment with him he told me theres no cause for alarm that everything is fine.
he told me to report to d hospital if i don't fall into labour on my edd which was on April 4th so dat i will be induced.

April 5th i carried my bag to hospital and was placed on admission to be induced d next day, but d induction failed and the doctors, midwife told me to avoid emergency case d next thing they will do for me is CS to save baby and myself.

I asked d doctor's if i could sign d papers myself cos i was alone at dat time and they responded with a big YES.... They brought d papers Immediately and after signing them i was moved to the theater for caesarien section.

Hubby was on transit to come meet me in d hospital but before he got there my baby girl was already out and was screaming so loud in d theater......i didn't know when i started sharing tears of joy that finally am now a mother!!

Baby edd was April 4th
I gave birth to my baby girl via elective cs on April 6th
Birth weight.... 3.2kg
We were dischared 3days later(mother, baby alive)

May God bless all ttc mother's and i wish the rest waddling mamas a safe and sound delivery.
Amen
Our cappo God bless you immensly and everyone that guided me here whenever i ran to this platform for advice.

Congratulations dear.God bless and keep your household

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2022
tongue cool

#oghenemigwo

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2022
I've been able to sleep only on my right side for more than a week now.
Whenever I turn to the left, it feels like everything in my tummy follow including my baby and maybe placenta sef and intestine join, and in no time the baby will start kicking and hiccups will follow Asif he isn't comfortable. And me too, I won't be able to breath well again. It gets me scared so I will immediately move back to the right side and nothing of such happens.

Imagine just sleeping on one side for more than a week.. I can't even explain d discomfort. My whole right side is on a freezing mode 24/7.
I complained to my doctor and he said it's all normal and I should just manage for now .
How do I manage this pain cry cry what can i do. Please who has been in my shoes before.
I am week 32
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NOBILITY22(f): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2022
iwinnie:
PART 2
You guys know dat for every new hospital u register with they will ask u questions on your health history and d rest.

During my first antenal class d matron read through my card and told me to see their consultant gnae which i did and he wrote on d front page of my antenatal report card to always see him after closure of each antenatal class, i tried my best not to miss each appointment till i put to bed.

Apart from d normal discomfort, I had a very smooth and energetic pregnancy both in da oza room till my last trimester smiley wink

My Consultant told me they will be monitoring d pregnancy till 36weeks and bring baby out because of my previous experience to avoid story, after 36wks appointment with him he told me theres no cause for alarm that everything is fine.
he told me to report to d hospital if i don't fall into labour on my edd which was on April 4th so dat i will be induced.

April 5th i carried my bag to hospital and was placed on admission to be induced d next day, but d induction failed and the doctors, midwife told me to avoid emergency case d next thing they will do for me is CS to save baby and myself.

I asked d doctor's if i could sign d papers myself cos i was alone at dat time and they responded with a big YES.... They brought d papers Immediately and after signing them i was moved to the theater for caesarien section.

Hubby was on transit to come meet me in d hospital but before he got there my baby girl was already out and was screaming so loud in d theater......i didn't know when i started sharing tears of joy that finally am now a mother!!

Baby edd was April 4th
Birth weight.... 3.2kg

May God bless all ttc mother's and i wish the rest waddling mamas a safe and sound delivery.
Amen
Our cappo God bless you immensly and everyone that guided me here whenever i ran to this platform for advice.

Congratulations to you and your family Ma'am
Your baby girl will be a source of joy and happiness in your home Amen.

Enjoy your omugwo season
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Layormiii:
Whenever I turn to the left, it feels like everything in my tummy follow including my baby and maybe placenta sef and intestine join, and in no time the baby will start kicking and hiccups will follow Asif he isn't comfortable. And me too, I won't be able to breath well again. It gets me scared so I will immediately move back to the right side and nothing of such happens.

Imagine just sleeping on one side for more than a week.. I can't even explain d discomfort. My whole right side is on a freezing mode 24/7.
I complained to my doctor and he said it's all normal and I should just manage for now .
How do I manage this pain cry cry what can i do. Please who has been in my shoes before.
I am week 32
Mama same with me, baby hate left side if I lie on DAT side na kicking till I change to right side. I sleep on the left side when baby sleeps BT if baby is awake na wahala oo.me am even 28 wks + I just dey bear the discomfort oo,try sleep on the left once u notice baby is calm during the night if u can and use small pillow to wedge ur bump,pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2022
iwinnie:
PART 2

Baby edd was April 4th
Birth weight.... 3.2kg

Amen

Congrats mama,God is indeed faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2022
Layormiii:

I am week 32
Try putting a pillow, big one not small one between your knees when sleeping and see if it's changes.Yiu can use additional pillows at your back and to support your belly to see if it's helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Sunday mamas,how was church service?
Hmm after service today went to to the restroom,on my way going dre a preggy woman was in front of me the way she was walkinggrin ,I remembered one mama saying is like she now walks like a penguin. I started laughing ooo ,somtin just said in my head u DAT is walking like duck laughing at anoda person .I begin look myself oo,no wonder my neighbours now know my footsteps if am going out dey will say na iyawo dey come,she don dey scatter leg dey waka.funny how pregnancy changes ones body
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Layormiii:

I am week 32
Sorry sis, try wedging your bump with a pillow when you lie on your left. also put one between your laps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Omakraid:

Sorry sis, try wedging your bump with a pillow when you lie on your left. also put one between your laps
Tor I have been trying them o, maybe will use another size of pillows.

Hamzashaf99:

Try putting a pillow, big one not small one between your knees when sleeping and see if it's changes.Yiu can use additional pillows at your back and to support your belly to see if it's helps.
aran romi omo iyami cry thanks sis.

ladyrachy:

Mama same with me, baby hate left side if I lie on DAT side na kicking till I change to right side. I sleep on the left side when baby sleeps BT if baby is awake na wahala oo.me am even 28 wks + I just dey bear the discomfort oo,try sleep on the left once u notice baby is calm during the night if u can and use small pillow to wedge ur bump,pele

He is always sleeping when I sleep with my left, but with right laidis, nah mortal Kombat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
ladyrachy:
Happy Sunday mamas,how was church service?
Hmm after service today went to to the restroom,on my way going dre a preggy woman was in front of me the way she was walkinggrin ,I remembered one mama saying she is like she now walks like a penguin. I started laughing ooo ,somtin just said in my head u DAT is walking like duck laughing at anoda person .I begin look myself oo,no wonder my neighbours now know my footsteps if am going out dey will say na iyawo dey come,she don dey scatter leg dey waka.funny how pregnancy changes ones body

Hahahahhahahahhaha no kill me with laugh abeg

Me that knows how to cross road fast, now I will just stand and wait for all the vehicles to pass (no need to rush) before I cross.

Duck fowl and penguins grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
iwinnie:
PART 2

Baby edd was April 4th
Birth weight.... 3.2kg

Amen

Very interesting BS cheesy
Congratulations mama, I'm happy for you. May your LO be a source of joy in your home. God bless your household. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations ma'am, I pray the baby shall be a source of joy to the family.....
iwinnie:
PART 2

Baby edd was April 4th
Birth weight.... 3.2kg

Amen

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zazuu Zeh cheesy grin grin

Ounje/nri/food shocked

#Faithfulgod

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Make una thank you oo, I was able to have a deep sweet sleep for about 40minutes just now o while lying on my left, using all the pillow support like you all suggested. Hubby said I was snoring so loud ehn grin grin grin .. thank you guys

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
iwinnie:
PART 2

Baby edd was April 4th
Birth weight.... 3.2kg

Amen
Congratulations mama. God is faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
waistbead:
Ounje/nri/food shocked

#Faithfulgod
Teamie, this your turkey dey enter my eye o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sassy256:

Teamie, this your turkey dey enter my eye o grin

You can have it mi Cappo..

God bless you/yours

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
waistbead:

Ounje/nri/food shocked

#Faithfulgod
This mama so know how to do tempt someone to do longer throat sha.... It is well o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mummytoo:
Pls someone should remind me o

Has nancyij put to birth

I haven't heard from her
mummy i have not ooo,i am in my 40weeks and some days, no sign of labor, i am tired already, i dont know what to take for labor to come, my midwife is not saying anything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
kokaiye:
I think she shld ve given birth
i have not oooo,my baby have refuse to come out, no sign atall, maternity i am using are not even saying anything, all i need now is prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Omakraid:

We haven't heard from her. But hopefully she has cos she's past edd according to her
i still dey ooo, no sign at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
nancyij:
mummy i have not ooo,i am in my 40weeks and some days, no sign of labor, i am tired already, i dont know what to take for labor to come, my midwife is not saying anything

It is well
Labour will come, don't worry too much, keep reading supernatural childbirth

Occupy your mind with positive things
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My God has done it again.
My beautiful baby daughter arrived on Thursday 21st of April via ELCS, weighing 3.6kg at 37wks 6days.
@Cappo Expectantmom and my fellow May preggie mamas, I don port o!
May God make delivery swift and easy for all preggie mamas and bless the wombs of all gtc mamas.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
ladyfair:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My beautiful baby daughter arrived on Thursday 21st of April via ELCS, weighing 3.6kg at 37wks 6days.
May God make delivery swift and easy for all preggie mamas and bless the wombs of all gtc mamas.
congrats may teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
ladyfair:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
ladyfair:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Wow! Congratulations mama! We are happy to hear this good news, may your daughter continue to be a source of blessing to you and yours always. Wishing you a wonderful vigilante ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
ladyfair:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

I'm coming with a crate of maltina

Congratulations❤
Wow
God has done it again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breeezefe: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mandela89:
congrats may teamie

Congratulations Mama

Enjoy your new bundle of Joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
ladyfair:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations teamie and welcome to LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
nancyij:
i still dey ooo, no sign at all
Why not go for induction or what are the medics saying? Safe delivery ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (6566) (6567) (6568) (6569) (6570) (6571) (6572) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.