Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8309912 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6621) (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousgirl20(f): 7:33pm On May 19, 2022
Thank you ma...I'm grateful
MorningStar233:

A mama posted this here a while ago and I screenshoted it..I don't know if it might help.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:33pm On May 19, 2022
Omakraid:
Please mums, since I put to bed on Monday morning my baby has been on oxygen and IV fluids, they said till her breathing is stabilised cos they won't want food or anything to mistakenly enter her airways. Fortunately I didn't start lactating immediately but since yesterday I've been flowing... I can't express and keep the milk cos of light issues... Baby has not taken colostrum (someone said for 2 weeks the breast still produces colostrum, donno how true), should I just squeeze and throw it away to prevent pains? Please I need help before the pains fully sets in
sorry to hear this mama, Ur princess is covered in the blood of Jesus, she will come out strong in Jesus name.
As for the breast please ask the nurses opinion. if you feel too engorged express and throwaway. Storing in freezer would have been the best but since it's not possible, baby will still be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 8:12pm On May 19, 2022
Omakraid:

She's fine ma, getting better by the day but very skinny now cos of the no feeding stuff

Your daughter will be fine, by God's grace. Hang in there, mama. God's got you both.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:24pm On May 19, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Yes o; mine has improved o, the vomiting has reduced,just spitting,I thank God o smiley
My baby bump is obvious now, coupled with body pains!
Sorry about the body pains. That spitting ehn, I didn't experience it with my first. I can't wait for it to stop. On Tuesday all of you will show your bumps ooo, Tuesdays are bumpy Tuesdays where you send pics of your bumps grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2022
Tgirltemmy:

My bladder feels so empty whenever I ease myself, and that's more than 15 times a day. Feeling small dizzy spells and oh the movement abi na fluttering is at high pace. I wonder what will happen at 3rd trimester.

I registered for ANC yesterday, scheduled for scan on Wednesday.
Glad you and LO are doing fine, kiss kiss kiss

I am feeling the movement too but only at night when I lay on my side grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:40pm On May 19, 2022
Briells:
I shall be a part of the pregnant group soon, from my mouth to God's ears... In Jesus Name, Amen
it is settled ma'am, you will testify and carry to term

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2022
mummykyrti:
No during pregnancy it calms the uterus and reduces cramps either from stretching or otherwise.. to reduce chances of miscarriage when the uterus is irritated/contracting

Okay it frees the muscles of the uterus I guess grin.. To stop contractions
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2022
Bloomingbud:

You are right, I took salbutamol tablet all through my twin pregnancy to reduce premature delivery.

Just hearing about it ooh...

What week did you deliver them?

I'm wondering why nobody recommended it for me though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:57pm On May 19, 2022
StephOkemini:

Amen o...
Baby sex is xy... The sonographer showed me something and said look, shey you can see the scro.tum.. I just noded my head... I wonder how I wan take know which one be the scr.tum when everything just look the same to me cheesy..
Hahahaha na dem sabi I will update baby's sex thanks.my own dey do acrobatic inside my belle it's well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:29pm On May 19, 2022
Flourishing19:

I think it's safe. I am in my second trimester and I have been eating it for almost 3weeks now without any strange feeling.
Thanks a lot ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:37pm On May 19, 2022
ladyfair:

Your daughter will be fine, by God's grace. Hang in there, mama. God's got you both.
Amen ma, thank you so much.

Sassy256:
sorry to hear this mama, Ur princess is covered in the blood of Jesus, she will come out strong in Jesus name.
As for the breast please ask the nurses opinion. if you feel too engorged express and throwaway. Storing in freezer would have been the best but since it's not possible, baby will still be fine.
I'm grateful ma, I've finally been allowed to express 30ml every 6hrs. Though little but it makes both me and the baby feel better. Amen to the prayer

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:40pm On May 19, 2022
Briells:
I shall be a part of the pregnant group soon, from my mouth to God's ears... In Jesus Name, Amen
Amen in Jesus name. We Welcome you already

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 10:46pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=cinderellashoes post=112980931]October mamas, how are you doing and has morning sickness improved? Do you have cute bumps now? grin grin

Cc Aderebecca how are you doing mama? [/quote

Mama I am fine. Update my Edd October 20. Baby refuse to show sex yet.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:00pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=aderebecca post=112993198][/quote]

Okay, glad you are doing fine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:35am On May 20, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

LOL @ one year.

But seriously we forget all of it, if not, we would never go for another one ever! Infact baby fever will start catching you after some time.
u r so right....its being almst 3 months i gave birth n i ve 4gotten all d pains i went tru during pregnancy ... I even miss been pregnant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:44am On May 20, 2022
TOHHAN:

Heard of unripe pawpaw water too. Soak unripe pawpaw insyd water and b drinkin d water like agbo
dont try dis ooo.... . Eating pawpaw not to talk of unripe one is not adviseable wen u r preggy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:45am On May 20, 2022
TOHHAN:
We are 37weeks today and baby weighs 3.1kg today, hope the weight is not too much for this stage abeg.

Dr didnt tell me whether it's big or not, he jt said make I dey take only water, no more soft drinks or yogurt for me again
baby isnt big... Baby is on average weight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 7:51am On May 20, 2022
Omakraid:

It is well ooo. Na baba God dey do am

How is LO doing today? God will heal you both!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:54am On May 20, 2022
AmNuhRegular:

Just hearing about it ooh...

What week did you deliver them?

I'm wondering why nobody recommended it for me though

I delivered at 37 weeks 2 days.
You may not need it, please dont self medicate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:02am On May 20, 2022
That mama that was bullied by outsiders because she posted her story on this thread (can't remember her moniker), how's she doing? Anyone still in touch with her?
I hope you're fine mama and your LO too.
If you're seeing this you can just open another moniker and join your teamies without disclosing who you are. I know this thread was very useful for u alhaja

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imsettled2: 11:47am On May 20, 2022
mzMerci:
To prevent preterm contractions

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imsettled2: 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Bloomingbud:

You are right, I took salbutamol tablet all through my twin pregnancy to reduce premature delivery.

I see, so this is why Dr. Prescribed it for me.
I am also carrying twins, thanks ma.
Pls did you do cervical cerclege(not sure of the spelling)?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
Bloomingbud:

I delivered at 37 weeks 2 days.
You may not need it, please dont self medicate.

Lol... Surely I won't
Were they identical twins?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
imsettled2:

I see, so this is why Dr. Prescribed it for me.
I am also carrying twins, thanks ma.
Pls did you do cervical cerclege(not sure of the spelling)?

Hello, my Co twin mum cheesy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayo77: 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
BA (On behalf of wifey)

Though I am a silent follower of this group.

Our bouncing baby boy arrived on 19/05/2022.
EDD: 18/05/2022.
Indeed God is too faithful to fail.
May his name be praised

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 1:38pm On May 20, 2022
adedayo77:
BA (On behalf of wifey)

May his name be praised

Congrats to you and your wife sir...May the baby be a blessing to you both in Jesus name..amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 1:40pm On May 20, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen in Jesus name. We Welcome you already

Mama how are you and LO today...I know it can only get better cos God will not allow you to bring forth and fail to preserve her. Please stay strong and positive because it will end in praise!..my prayers are with you ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:56pm On May 20, 2022
adedayo77:
BA (On behalf of wifey)

May his name be praised
Congratulations Papa. More blessings to you and your family and quick recovery to out sister. Do send her all our well wishes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 2:20pm On May 20, 2022
adedayo77:
BA (On behalf of wifey)

May his name be praised

Congratulations to the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen ma, thank you so much.

I'm grateful ma, I've finally been allowed to express 30ml every 6hrs. Though little but it makes both me and the baby feel better. Amen to the prayer

Teamie you are really strong I must confess and may God make our healing faster than we imagined.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
adedayo77:
BA (On behalf of wifey)

May his name be praised
Congratulations to both of you, may the baby be a source of joy to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayo77: 3:56pm On May 20, 2022
Amen. Thanks

vic4real22:

Congratulations to both of you, may the baby be a source of joy to ur family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6621) (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.