Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,165 members, 7,967,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8462452 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) (6907) (6908) ... (6976) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jemimahgogo:

I'm team Nov 21
Please add me to the list
Welcome teamie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Koremum:
November 6
Welcome teammate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hello house..

Team December 2021.. who's here?
Saying hello..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
quote author=nifeseun post=121279708][/quote]

Good evening mother’s and mum to be.
how was your day?
How is the journey? The lord will make it easy for us all.
We are still here for you, reach us for your lovely, neat and affordable baby items,
We have car seats, wooden beds and graco and bassinets if you can’t go for wooden beds, swings, mamaroo, high chairs and lots more..

Pls click the link to see our lovely baby items

https://www.nairaland.com/5620603/barely-neatly-used-uk-baby/4

You can also Check out Facebook page for more items and video, and also like

https://www.facebook.com/Olivemitch-Preloved-UK-Baby-Items-102368368406842/

Or
Contact 0,8,0,6,1,5,2,7,2,6,5. Or 0.9.1.6.1.6.5.2.6.8.6
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
thejourney200:

Sorry to hear about this. Is it persistent (maybe due to lack of oxygen to the brain)?Did you experience prolong labor with his birth? In the meantime, if it is persistent, I will suggest you visit the federal neurological hospital around Oshodi.
I gave birth to him via CS. Thank you 😊
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bloomingbud:

Sorry about this But you need to treat as urgent, try to see Dr preferably in a government hospital so the cause can be identified early. It is well with your baby.
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
Team July your cappo don port o i don born o. I gave birth to my beautiful princess on Tuesday through emergency cs may the journey be easy for everyone ijn. Pls forgive me o my phone has spoilt.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
want to say happy new month to everyone. Team July oya o this is our month i pray for beautiful testimonies this month ijn. We won’t mourn over ourselves and our little one ijn. I can’t wait for our bs.
Team July 2023

Name..........................Edd...............Sex
1.missfree.....................18...................XX DELIVERED July 4th
2.Goldengold2..............14...................XY DELIVERED July 3rd
3.Niceapple...................12....................XX
4.Cindylee......................24...................
5.Redrosely....................31...................
6.Ayomitomiwa.............22..................
7.Ijelenwanyioma..........29....................XY
8. Nisot............................13....................XY
9. Estilo……………………..03…………………XX

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayomitomiwa(f): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Congratulations Cappo. May God bless the child. We are waiting for BS o
Missfree:
Team July your cappo don port o i don born o. I gave birth to my beautiful princess on Tuesday through emergency cs may the journey be easy for everyone ijn. Pls forgive me o my phone has spoilt.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2023
I welcome all new November mamas
Joanudy and bimberry1307 u are doing well.
Have not been able to reply here since my last post after a trial it says I can't do this right now try after few hours am I the only one facing that here.
Welcome everyone to a new week of mercy favour and blessings.. Everything concerning us here all shall be full of testimonies.ijn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Prayer Monday!!!
You are God,you are not just big,large, awesome...Fact remains you are the greatest.
Show us mercy this and everyday. Continue to preserve our soul,establish us for your glory. Perfect your work in our lives. Let us continue to enjoy peace in our lives and homes. Strengthen us and make our days of deliveries victorious and easy. We declare there shall be no lose in our midst. We speak increase to everything that concerns us.Blessed is every womb that desires this miracle.
Bless is our going out and coming in this week in Jesus Name we pray...Amen!

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crownandhoney: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Krystalluv:
Hello house..

Saying hello..

2021 or 2023😁
I am team Dec 2023 sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joanudy: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Hello Cappo good to hear from you. I trust you and LO are doing quite well. I can't tell why you can't reply I just pray the issue will be resolved.
Tinudesi:
Have not been able to reply here since my last post after a trial it says I can't do this right now try after few hours am I the only one facing that here.
Welcome everyone to a new week of mercy favour and blessings.. Everything concerning us here all shall be full of testimonies.ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2023
Tinudesi:
Thanks cappo, had the same issue one time like that. One of the reasons I had to use another account then. With time, it'll be resolved.
How's waddling? Me don dey waka like penguin now o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2023
Fineire:
Prayer Monday!!!
You are God,you are not just big,large, awesome...Fact remains you are the greatest.
Show us mercy this and everyday. Continue to preserve our soul,establish us for your glory. Perfect your work in our lives. Let us continue to enjoy peace in our lives and homes. Strengthen us and make our days of deliveries victorious and easy. We declare there shall be no lose in our midst. We speak increase to everything that concerns us.Blessed is every womb that desires this miracle.
Bless is our going out and coming in this week in Jesus Name we pray...Amen!
AMEN!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2023
bimberry1307:

Thanks cappo, had the same issue one time like that. One of the reasons I had to use another account then. With time, it'll be resolved.
Infact maybe it's because it's my second o the way I am now u will think am team august but with God we will make it to the end and delivery our Los successfully

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2023
Joanudy:
Hello Cappo good to hear from you. I trust you and LO are doing quite well. I can't tell why you can't reply I just pray the issue will be resolved.
We are doing well at this side ND I trust it is well with u over there too with Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2023
SoCalm mama how u doing how's the journey going.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oyovwi: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Good morning everyone. Mamas who delivered at 34 weeks, was your baby admitted to the NICU or SCBU? How long was your hospital stay and were you discharged with your baby? What was your experience? I'm only 24 weeks but due to some psychiatric issues the doctors are saying I'll be having a cs by 34 weeks. Please do not read and pass. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Tinudesi:
SoCalm mama how u doing how's the journey going.
We’re pushing ohh small small.
Thanks Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2023
bimberry1307:

Lols I wanted to ask which month does waddling start cause I no understand my walking step again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2023
Tinudesi:
Team November 2023

1.Tinudesi.................... Nov15
2.Bimberry1307...........Nov16
3.Joanudy...................... Nov15
4.SoCalm......................Nov

Smooth journey,easy delivery for us all other November mamas start registering o
Nov 30
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redrosely(f): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Missfree:
Congrats cappo... My regards to our baby. We await your BS oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
As promised my birth back story, I believe both pregnant first timers will learn one and some experienced pregnant women will relate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7eoQBdNGjg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oyovwi:
Good morning everyone. Mamas who delivered at 34 weeks, was your baby admitted to the NICU or SCBU? How long was your hospital stay and were you discharged with your baby? What was your experience? I'm only 24 weeks but due to some psychiatric issues the doctors are saying I'll be having a cs by 34 weeks. Please do not read and pass. Thank you.

No. Baby was not admitted to NICU or SCBU. Baby was 2.7kg though so maybe that's why he didnt need it. They initially thought he needed oxygen cos he was breathing somehow initially but his oxygen level was checked and it was ok.Hospital stay was 3 nights. And was discharged with baby.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2023
Redrosely:

Congrats cappo... My regards to our baby. We await your BS oh
thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 1:57am On Jul 12, 2023
My people I remain your sure plug for first grade thrift onesies and overalls. With little amount of money your bundle of joy can look dazzling. Distance is no barrier. You can chat me up on zeroninezeronine33 four32sevensix.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 2:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Birth story
I found out i was pregnant around November when i missed my period. Was so worried because my first child is just 17 months. I told hubby i was going to abort it. On getting to a pharmacy they told me they don’t do something like that i had to go to a chemist and he told me i will use 6 drugs at once and it will be at night. The total number of drugs makes me scared and it will be at night too. What if i bleed i just accept my fate and keep the pregnancy. First trimester was stressful always vomiting lack of appetite. Second trimester was a little easy no stress but at third trimester my bp begin to shoot high. At 37 weeks i went to hospital and i thought i will be booked for cs but i was told to come back the following week. On getting home i was preparing vegetables that was when the show begin. I finished up and went to the hospital i was checked and was in 4cm the doctor told us we will have the child before morning because i went back to hospital around 10pm around 12 was checked and was already at 6cm. That was how i was stocked on 6cm till the following day. Around 7am on Tuesday contraction was so much that i begin to feel so much pain. I have never in my life felt that pain My tommy was tight in a machine to monitor baby heart beat . When the pain was unbearable and contractions is not progressing They had to do emergency Cs for me. And it was a double pain labor pain and cs pain Myself and baby are fine she weighed 2.95 at birth. Thanks for reading and sorry for the errors when reading

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Hello house..

Saying hello..

Hahahahha
Our cappo is here...lol
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oyovwi: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2023
Bennytwin:

No. Baby was not admitted to NICU or SCBU. Baby was 2.7kg though so maybe that's why he didnt need it. They initially thought he needed oxygen cos he was breathing somehow initially but his oxygen level was checked and it was ok.Hospital stay was 3 nights. And was discharged with baby.

God bless you ma'am. Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mzleemah:
able cappo well done sir. I am tired already can't wait for August. Shopping done waiting to pack bag during the school holiday. Thanks for checking on us

ananne:

Well-done. Even wify is tired. We are almost there..it's jus a little time.

It is well. May God deliver everyone safely. After this, I don over hang boot. This one sef na because I promise during courtship that I can consider a second baby and sincerely, if the first was this challenging, I know we wouldn't have considered a second. Madam sef don say she wan hang boot.

Now, na family planning method remain and we no sure wetin to do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) (6907) (6908) ... (6976) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.