Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8310130 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6959) (6960) (6961) (6962) (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:14am On Jun 26
MumDuke:
Thanks Mama. My Son didn't even stress me. @3mnths gender was revealed. I just pray it's a girl make I hang boot.
[b][/b]

Abi boys don't have stress, they will just dangle the balls waaa anyhow, I pray baby cooperate soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:23am On Jun 26
sheycrown:
Hello mamas. I’m here again grin …..the last time I was here was about 2 years and 8 months ago.

I’m few weeks gone now but this feels entirely different. I’m weak, nauseous and tired every time, I have no appetite and a kind of uncomfortable heart/stomach burn (that I can’t even explain).

I was very energetic and active during my first. I just want to lie down all day.

You are welcome mama, let me bring Zaynie's golden chair for you, this one that you are tired na golden mat you deserve make you rest well. In our local parlance, belle no get customer, every pregnancy is different just hug and manage the package this one has come with, good thing is most symptoms will ease out by 2nd tri, so just count down until 2nd tri aka honeymoon phase.

I was also here about same time as you, over 2years ago and my package then all though not bad, but was there. This time around my symptoms are very subtle and easing up already, which has been making me nervous. Did you feel any symptom at all in the previous pregnancy ? cos this one is doing me like, i didn't know i was pregnant case grin. if not for the PT strip I don't think I would have known.

Pele mama, just try and eat in bits or anything healthy and pregnancy friendly you can tolerate, rest as much as you can, take your prenatal vitamins, drink lots of water in whatever version you can tolerate, you are doing a great work, it is not easy to grow a human being grin, pele warm hugs to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:30am On Jun 26
Honey9:
Hello,

Please, what are your views on the whooping cough vaccine?

I actually don't know anything about this vaccine are you considering taking it or what?, You can read up on google or ask centers where they are being given
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dolphinlove(f): 12:59pm On Jun 26
Good afternoon mamas
I'm not feeling myself lately
Whenever I eat, I'll feel as if the food is stucked in my throat. I took my prenatal drug last night, I'm feeling it hanging on my throat
I vomited it this morning, what can I do mamas is it part of pregnancy package
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheycrown(f): 3:44pm On Jun 26
Towerofgrace:

You are welcome mama, let me bring Zaynie's golden chair for you, this one that you are tired na golden mat you deserve make you rest well. In our local parlance, belle no get customer, every pregnancy is different just hug and manage the package this one has come with, good thing is most symptoms will ease out by 2nd tri, so just count down until 2nd tri aka honeymoon phase.

I was also here about same time as you, over 2years ago and my package then all though not bad, but was there. This time around my symptoms are very subtle and easing up already, which has been making me nervous. Did you feel any symptom at all in the previous pregnancy ? cos this one is doing me like, i didn't know i was pregnant case grin. if not for the PT strip I don't think I would have known.

Pele mama, just try and eat in bits or anything healthy and pregnancy friendly you can tolerate, rest as much as you can, take your prenatal vitamins, drink lots of water in whatever version you can tolerate, you are doing a great work, it is not easy to grow a human being grin, pele warm hugs to you.

Thanks a lot mama. Thank you for the golden chair too kiss

I didn’t even know I was pregnant during my first u til about 2 months plus. I was busy taking malaria and typhoid drugs then. The pregnancy didn’t stress me at all. Infact I was active and working until I put to bed

But this one ehn….. I don’t understand myself. I just want to lie down all day and do nothing. To drink water sef na wahala. I can’t wait for this phase to pass seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheycrown(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26
Dolphinlove:
Good afternoon mamas
I'm not feeling grin myself lately
Whenever I eat, I'll feel as if the food is stucked in my throat. I took my prenatal drug last night, I'm feeling it hanging on my throat
I vomited it this morning, what can I do mamas is it part of pregnancy package

Eeyah sorry. It is part of the package o. You will be fine. I felt that way during the first trimester of my last pregnancy but it left with time. I just stopped feeling it

This time it’s a minty like/heart burn feeling I dey feel. It is well with us

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 5:44am On Jun 27
Good morning mamas.
Congratulations to New mamas and happy pushing to preggy mamas, your deliveries shall be safe, smooth and supernatural, AMEN.
UK First grade, very clean bodysuits, sleepsuits and rompers are available for Newborn to 2 Years old . Bodysuit as low as #700, Sleepsuit as low as #1,300, Romper as low as #1,500. Kindly contact me on 07012729313 to place your order.
Thanks, do have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 6:23am On Jun 27
Crestaria:
Wow! One in a million. Congratulations sis. Tell me how did you know you were pregnant then since no period? What were the earliest sign?

There was this lady too that has been menstruating for months but never knew she's carrying a baby, she always doesn't like the way her stomach feels and went for scan after many treatment of fever, typhoid malaria. GOD is really wonderful.
I am usually very sick during first trimester but this time, I wasn’t that sick hence I did not suspect pregnancy. The irritation was getting too much, everything just Dey vex me and at a point, I just vex go hospital. It’s funny though, immediately I got the news, everything made sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Crestaria: 7:08am On Jun 27
Ryan03:
I am usually very sick during first trimester but this time, I wasn’t that sick hence I did not suspect pregnancy. The irritation was getting too much, everything just Dey vex me and at a point, I just vex go hospital. It’s funny though, immediately I got the news, everything made sense
Really made sense. Job well done. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teebeloved: 10:01am On Jun 27
Towerofgrace:

@MumDuke, you see, more statistics to back this up, so baby girl may just be doing shakara. thank you mum Hamzashaf99
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AtulRanjan: 2:05pm On Jun 27
I recently visited Jaipur Trusted Dental Clinic, One Smile, and had a wonderful experience. The clinic is modern, well-equipped, and the staff are exceptionally professional and friendly. Dr. Manojiy Mahato and his team provided top-notch care, making sure I was comfortable throughout my visit. If you're looking for reliable [right][/right][center][/center]dental care in Jaipur, I highly recommend One Smile for their excellent service and attention to detail. My teeth have never felt better!
https://onesmile.co.in/services/dental-extractions-jaipur/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xoxobull: 2:30pm On Jun 28
Good afternoon mamma's please I am asking for a sister whose baby is 3months old, whenever the baby stools recently she noticed it been foamy,like foam associated with the poo which is yellowish in color during this period the baby is pooing frequently and losing weight and when she wants to poo its like she is teary,a drop of tears will fall from the baby eyes.

Please has anyone experienced this before,what does it mean and what can be done for it to stop.

N.B Baby is exclusively feed visited hospital they just waive it off and prescribe portion and buy c for allergy.yet the foam continues in baby poo, it's a bit of concern for her,and help will be appreciated so the baby can get herself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dolphinlove(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28
sheycrown:

Eeyah sorry. It is part of the package o. You will be fine. I felt that way during the first trimester of my last pregnancy but it left with time. I just stopped feeling it

This time it’s a minty like/heart burn feeling I dey feel. It is well with us
thanks mama my doctor recommended mixmag antacid for me, I don't know if I can take it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 9:36pm On Jun 29
MumDuke:
Thanks Mama. My Son didn't even stress me. @3mnths gender was revealed. I just pray it's a girl make I hang boot.

[b][/b]

Hang boots when Zaynie just remodelled her shop, who will be wearing those finesse, madam, do quick and bring forth the triplets joor

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 12:42pm On Jun 30
Hello mama's, lost my baby at 5months, went for antenatal and I requested for scan only to be told after result was out that he is no longer breathing. Cause of loss is unknown, did evacuation. God knows best. Healing and being strong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 12:53pm On Jun 30
AmakaRuby:
Hello mama's, lost my baby at 5months, went for antenatal and I requested for scan only to be told after result was out that he is no longer breathing. Cause of loss is unknown, did evacuation. God knows best. Healing and being strong
So so sorry mama. God knows best and may he give you double joy soon. This is sad wallahi.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 2:26pm On Jun 30
AmakaRuby:

Mann.... This totally blighted my day....am sixteen weeks gone and still scared to do a scan... Feeling no symptoms... But na news like dis dey fear me... Don't think my sanity can handle it

Am sorry ma'am... So sorry ... Can't begin to fathom the pain of losing a five month preggy after ttcing for long... The hurt ain't here.

May God put smiles on your lips again...

Indeed he will... Sooner than u think.

God help us...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YModulosGodSon: 5:14pm On Jun 30
AmakaRuby:

Oh no 😢

Sorry for the loss.
Take heart and be strong 💪
God will cause you and hubby to smile and laugh again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funjosh(m): 8:03am On Jul 01
AmakaRuby:

It is well my sister.... God knows best, everything will be alright soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 1:37pm On Jul 01
Amen to ur positive prayers, thank u all, I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 4:21am On Jul 02
AmakaRuby:
Amen to ur positive prayers, thank u all, I appreciate

Take heart dear, you will laugh very soon .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 10:52am On Jul 02
Team October 2024
Roll call for the month of July.

Happy New months My wonderful team mates oh. Like play we don dey enter third trimester. We thank God for bringing us this far and pray easy and swift delivery to everyone here. How is your bundle of joy treating, hope they are not stingy with their kicks grin because na wetin Gon Gon we want, to put our mind at rest. To my first time Mama's make una no forget to remind una hospital of tt injections as some do forget. Also make we start to dey shop for baby items already, no wait untill laziness go enter. May God ease all our affairs and provide the means for us all.
Abeg if you be team October and you still dey hide you are wrong shocked
Name................. Edd............. Gender
1. Parkiz............ Oct.5.......... ?
2. Ryan................ Oct.3........ ?
3. Dijaaa............. Oct.16..... ?
4. Doren94...... Oct26.... ?
5. Ollumyte.... Oct22.... ?
6. Angelasisiano..... Oct25........ ?

On a lighter note, hope una no dey run from the other room activity oh tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 11:17am On Jul 04
Dijaaa:
Team October 2024

Happy New months My wonderful team mates oh. Like play we don dey enter third trimester. We thank God for bringing us this far and pray easy and swift delivery to everyone here. How is your bundle of joy treating, hope they are not stingy with their kicks grin because na wetin Gon Gon we want, to put our mind at rest. To my first time Mama's make una no forget to
remind una hospital of tt injections as some do forget. Also make we start to dey shop for baby items already, no wait untill laziness go enter. May God ease all our affairs and provide the means for us all.
1. Parkiz............ Oct.5.......... ?
3. Dijaaa............. Oct.16..... ?
6. Angelasisiano..... Oct25........ ?

On a lighter note, hope una no dey run from the other room activity oh tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 1:06pm On Jul 04
[quote author=Parkiz post=130789468]

Good morning cappo
We are here thanking God for this wonderful experience
May God continue to make it easy for us all.

Like play, like play 3rd trimester don come oo

Gender is XY XY .

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 4:56am On Jul 05
[quote author=Parkiz post=130791102][/quote]

Wow congratulations mama. Will update with mine as I just found out yesterday. Congratulations to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 5:01am On Jul 05
Team October 2024

Happy New months My wonderful team mates oh. Like play we don dey enter third trimester. We thank God for bringing us this far and we pray for easy and swift delivery to everyone here. How is your bundle of joy treating you?, hope they are not stingy with their kicks because na wetin Gon Gon we want, to put our mind at rest. To my first time Mama's make una no forget to remind una hospital of tt injections as some do forget. Also make we start to dey shop for baby items already, no wait untill laziness go enter. May God ease all our affairs and provide the means for us all.

1. Parkiz............ Oct.5.......... xy & xy
3. Dijaaa............. Oct.16........ xy
6. Angelasisiano..... Oct25........

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flow33: 6:35pm On Jul 05
Hello Mamas. I am team Jan 2025
EDD unknown
Gender unknown

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flow33: 6:42pm On Jul 05
Please who can recommend a good and affordable hospital in PH. I stay in Ozuoba/NTA axis.
I have tried UPTH in my first pregnancy and the outcome was not so favourable if not for God's mercy. Their level of lassez faire scares me to death
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DeeScan: 6:50pm On Jul 05
Revenueboost ..

. shouldn't you be here..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DeeScan: 6:50pm On Jul 05
Flow33:
Hello Mamas. I am team Jan 2025
EDD unknown
Gender unknown
go do a scan nw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 4:37pm On Jul 06
Timitoyo:

Take heart dear, you will laugh very soon .

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 6:19am On Jul 07
*ITEMS FOR SALE IN SURULERE LAGOS*

1. Bed frame 6×7 (1 unit)  -  55k each

2. Wooden center table divisible into 4 stools - 35k

5. Fish Bowl with glass rack  - make an offer

6. Wall clocks round (2 units) - 5k each.

7. Kitchen scale up to 5kg - 5k

8. Ceiling fan with Giant blades (4 units) -   18k

9. Wall Mirror 4.5ft (2units)  - 10k each

10. Center rug  5ft x7ft - 25k .

11. Baby Cot with Mattress 2ft X 3.5ft .barely used - 45k

12. Wooden Shoe rack -  25k .

13. Akai 20L Microwave oven 3 in 1-    45k .

14. Kitchen cupboard(38×42"wink plus shelf(30x42"wink - 40k

15. ORL Fan with short blades - 15k .

16. Blender 1000w Panasonic - 60k

17. Tennis Racket with bags(2 units) - 10k each.

18. Tennis balls - bundled with racket

19. Rug blue colour 12.4ft X 10.3ft  - 40k.

20. Wine glass 6pcs. Never used (2units) -  4k each

21. Big Tool box -  20k .

22. Vegetable cutter . Never used - 1k

23.  Electric Sterilizer -  25k

24. Kettle big - 10k

25. Gigantic pot.40litres - 20k .

26. Party coolers -  25k, 15k and 10k for Big medium and small respectively .

27. Domestic  sewing machine - 65k.

28. Coffee mugs .Never used - 1k each

29. Vaccuum liquid Flask .Never used - 7k

30. Food warmer to carry to  workplace. Never used. - 7K .

31. Glass Jug - 4k

32. Baby carry cot - 25k

33. Baby walker plus baby relaxer - 7k.

34. Duvet yellow xovers 6X7 bed- 15k

35. Bathrobe - 8k

36. Drum 200L for Water - 15k

37. 170amp Solar panels(4 units) -  with full lenght wires for connectivity - 65k each

38. Steam steriliser 25K

39. Bucket bowl and bailer (Imported) 6K

40. Manual breast pump 6K

41. Tommee Tippee anti colic Feeding bottle set (barely used) 20K

42. Single feeding bottle and extra tit 4K

43. Teething ring 1K

44. Coverall bib 1K

45. Baby monitor 25K

46. Knitted baby caps 3K

47. Electric breast pump 10K

48. Bottle warmers (Tommee Tippee) 6K

49. Baby crib, mattress, pillows & 5 sets of fitted sheets(can be used up to 2 years) 55k

50. Toddler chair 2k

51. Baby chair potty 3K

52. Baby carry cot 25K

53. Tidy sink set 4K

Click this link to join telegram group
https:///+V-2LRHLO4cM4ODM0

Click this link to join whattsapp group
https:///GEx6DtO6qJt8i8UH9rfRvy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6959) (6960) (6961) (6962) (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.