Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,810 members, 7,886,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8308244 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Zino is a success.
modath:

Babe, how are you now? How is Zino?regards tu lbk
@proudmum38 Howdy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sup blessedtwinz,hpe you're cool.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations shiller and Deezou, thank God for safe delivery. May your LO's bring joy and lots of blessings into your homes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mowojuoluwa:
I will do just that.thamk u ma
its being a while dear, hope you are good?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
its being a while dear, hope you are good? Congrats to d new mommas., ur loo shall always be a source of blessing and happiness to you..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
@mama Shiller... Congrats, God bless your family and lo.

Hurrrayyyy!!!!!. Congratulations Deezou, my able sophisticated senior from TTC thread. God bless your home and lo will bring more joy to your homes.

I rejoice with you both

Other Sept mamas, Oya Pop it like its hot!!

To my fruitful mamas at TTC thread, the mighty God will stair the ocean of that thread again and cause ya'll to testify SOONEST IN JESUS NAME.

But enh, no come complan of Nausea like me O. Cos I DEY look for person to relieve me SERIOUSLY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanrima(f): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to all the September mamas that have given birth to their Los. Actually I'm not preggo yet but I know I will be.
I have been following this thread, reading and sampling all I can because of my younger sister.
To God be the glory she gave birth to a hefty bouncing baby boy yesterday " 4.5" shocked even I myself was shocked.
But I remember I always encouraged her with one of the words I learnt here " God will make it easier for you" smiley
Am so happy and walking in the moon right now because God has used this child to brake the york of miscarriages, premature birth, still birth among my mother's daughters.
Wishing all pregnant mamas wonderful birth story and safe delivery.
To all TTC (potential mamas), it is our birth right and so God will perfect his awesomeness in our life.
2016 here we come!
Sorry for the long post, na over happiness cause am. cheesy grin
Love you all.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ennyhollar1(f): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Deezou:
Alhamdulillah allathi bi ni'imatihi tatimmussalihat(thank God with whose bounty every good is accomplished)

My prince arrived today at 12:05.bs later.

congratulation ma'am, may he be source of joy to u and ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
@Deezou- congratulations. God bless and keep you both.
@Firstymum- madam Chinwendym would Av noted them I'm sure
@Eminya- eventually asked my doc today about the diziness after eating and he explained the physiology [color=][/color] grin nd dt it is part of d package. It is well with us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to all the September and October mamas. Ur waddle is over already

Please has anyone in the house had to deal with diabetes in pregnancy. that's diabetes existing before conception?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
lightedpath:
welcome teammate. Good to have you here. U'r just some days ahead of me. Sabi mamas will answer your question
Tnx lovely

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Modath mi owon, pls don't stay away from this thread for too long Biko. May God bless our hustle

***To think that you will do parry for LBK and you won't invite me is mind boggling. I will catsh you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
*peeps into thread* the rate at which dis thread is running sef, nawa oo........

*enters with one leg* hello to all mothers in d house (my seniors, juniors, vigilante, pushing etc), it shall end in praise...........

*in low voice* sept mamas, abeg dash me birthmate, 9/9 is all about me............

*runs out*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Kimoni:
Modath mi owon, pls don't stay away from this thread for too long Biko. May God bless our hustle

***To think that you will do parry for LBK and you won't invite me is mind boggling. I will catsh you

I try not to go AWOL, but sometimes life happens... i suppose regularise my attendance on newborn sef..

It was an emergency parry,na cut & join.. grin

@Apple19,
Sorry sis,NVP is not the bizness at all at all, E-Hug..have you tried that grated ginger in water??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Deezou:
Alhamdulillah allathi bi ni'imatihi tatimmussalihat(thank God with whose bounty every good is accomplished)

Congrats dear, may God bless and keep him kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
olalayo1710:
Alhamdulilah, congrats shiiler and deezou, may God bless them both, may we all deliver with ease, mamas am having dis on and off contractions of a thing with dis cramps, my edd is 10th, to walk self na wahala. @Jennifer, niyah, tyconcepts, stadora, and my other teamie how body, and other belleful mamas,it will end wit praise.
Body heavy o, amen @prayers,thanks for the mention dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thank God for all the mamas that has given birth this September.
Team September where una de
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Deezou:

Congratulations mama, Thank God 4 safe delivery. May God bless ur prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Glad to know u are doing great! You need to buy permanent plot on this thread juo! This rent thing is not good for d soul. Lol. E gorra be permanent! Warm hugs
MelsMum:
Thanks always for the mention @ senior lovinam. Hope Family is doing well. Am good, give God all the Praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Seriously I hail old time mamas that always come in here to be of help. It is not easy at all. Preggy mamas how una de?
All those wey don drop wey I nefa salute mk una no vex o. Congrats and may una LOs bring more nd more blessings.
Where SENIOR beedam sef. This our friendship na wa o.
Clinik u nd oga tk am easy o bf my son inlaw go get junior sharp sharp. Sha e no too early. #Team2016
Proudmum38 how motherhood na. E sweet like dabino abi? Oya gd night abi na morning already sef

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 09, 2015
fosterkid:
its being a while dear, hope you are good?
am good swits thank you, and how are you! Ms settling in too much and poor network

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2015
@ sanrima, congrats to ur sis,may God news continue to flow in ur family.
More testimony of birth will we hear 4rm ur end.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 3:00am On Sep 09, 2015
hello sabi mama s in d house, pls I need ur explanation on ds. I went 4 ultrasound ystday, n it read, OS is closed, pls wot does dat mean n is it smtin I shud worry abt. also Wots d meanin of G.A = 37wks + 2 days? thanks 4 ur reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Congrats madame shiller.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2015
stadora:
hello sabi mama s in d house, pls I need ur explanation on ds. I went 4 ultrasound ystday, n it read, OS is closed, pls wot does dat mean n is it smtin I shud worry abt. also Wots d meanin of G.A = 37wks + 2 days? thanks 4 ur reply
GA MEANS gestational age meaning according to ur scan u r 37 weeks 2days.
Then ur cervical OS is supposed to be closed till u r ready for delivery. It's d place the baby comes out from I.e the communication between the uterus and cervix down to d vagina. Hope u gerrit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2015
RashMe:
*peeps into thread* the rate at which dis thread is running sef, nawa oo........
*enters with one leg* hello to all mothers in d house (my seniors, juniors, vigilante, pushing etc), it shall end in praise...........
*in low voice* sept mamas, abeg dash me birthmate, 9/9 is all about me............
*runs out*
Welcome to the thread and a happy birthday to you. Why you dey run na?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanrima(f): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2015
missmalachi:
@ sanrima, congrats to ur sis,may God news continue to flow in ur family.
More testimony of birth will we hear 4rm ur end.
Thanks mama I faithfully tap into this your blessings. Kisses to your little Angel.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Congratulations Deezou, God be with u and ur Lil one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2015
joilin:

Abeg remind me when you are going shopping next week so I can follow u o
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
ozycy:

grin
kikikikikikiki I was waiting for ur reply....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Rashme happpy birthday. Longlife and goodhealth is what I wish u.
Where are the september mamas? Somebody needs a birthdaymate

@Sanrima congrats to ur sister. May God bless the LO that has brought joy into the family and more babies will pop in frm now in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
good morning my beautifull, sexy bellefull mamas, una well done. Do you guys know what?I love this thread, the love, care, advice you gave to each other is really great.....
Espeacilly
Nurse kaffbill
Modath
Dairy mama zee zee zaynie
Twinne
Lovinam
Tatacherie
Viviparity
Apple19
Kimoni
A beg names plenty. May God give una the strength to deliver safely....bless our dhs, Supernatural delivery all the way
And to our vigilaty mamas una go eat the fruit of una labour.....
Let peace reign cos me I and my ttc sisters are eyeing this thread since last year..... Sorry for talking much

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.