Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8353112 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (6966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrsbw: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
@chinwendym congrats on the arrival of ur little one! Was wondering when u were MIA sibce. We thank God for his mercies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
chizzy86:

mama sorry no vex o. Was up most part of the nyt. Had to rest a bit o. Pls what do you need?
baby cot, ladies bag,good watch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fumbaby:
Aunty chinwe congratulationssssss your LO will be source of joy to your home and the nation am so happy right now 10yrs no be moimoi ooohhhhh, mine is just 11months I know what am going through

Abeg I get kwesion to ask sabi mamas ooooohhhhh, took clomid last cycle on 24 of oct to be precise, through out last week I hard menstrual cramp pain and heavy VJ discharge mostly in the morning and on monday I started spotting by tuesday evening saw my period tho it was brownish called my doc and he ask me to see him the next day but on wednesday morning period stop coming my doc gave me another round of clomid to start without him carrying out any test fear dey catch me to use am ooohhhh have done HPT it came out negative. should I use the clomid or go for scan
Do u trust ur doc? Follow his directive, let him monitor u. Ask him wotever questions u hv, express wotever doubts to him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
All hail the latest mummy in town!
Gave birth to the most priceless jewel of inestimable value in the world. LBK and proudy oya o, prostration don set o.
Gave birth at past two today, baby weighed 3.2kg, no tears....... Sexy borning!

I give God all the glory!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Congrats and welcome 2 d world to dear LO, may God preserve both of u and dh in Jesus' Name. Amen.

cherrymum:
Gave birth to the most priceless jewel of inestimable value in the world. LBK and proudy oya o, prostration don set o.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
@fumbaby: u cn re-check using blood and also go for a pelvic scan. If u arnt so sure abt ur current gynae pls ask for another one.. Usage of clomid needs monitoring to avoid cyst also it isn't good for those who have fibroid. All d best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Congrats @ Chinwedym. Our God s truly awesome!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
I don't know what's wrong with nairaland that i couldn't make comment since yesterday.

Congrats @chinwendym!!! Jehovah has done it. He never fails. Didn't know you've been ttc for that long. Wow! Wish i could hug you right now. You've been through a lot and your tears have now been wiped. We are itching for BS.

@cherrymum congrats dear!!! Pls do and give us the sexy borning story o. My ear don open finish, even tho my due date still far.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Congratulations! Give you jewel a kiss for me. May your Lo bring more joy to your home.

cherrymum:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
maureensylvia:
congrats dear chinwendym I share in ur joy...

helllooooo team February make una come make we identify ourselves and answer our roll call. team December is dulling us indeed, let's spice up dis forum abeg.

pls team February keep ur mentions coming we want to have an election for D post of class captin , treasurer, Secretary and provost only.

#team Feb super sexy Preggy mammas
#team Feb for supernatural birth more Dan d Hebrew women
#team Feb miscarriage and still birth is not our portion
#team d best team with d best BS coming soon

Yeeessss!!! Mama you can say that again, we are beautiful, sophisticated, enough swaggs in our BS, watch out for us....
#happytobeintheloveteam#teamfebruaryalltheway#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Good afternoon all,I just crossed over to this thread,am a first timer.missed my period on the 15th of this month,had a pregnancy test done and become positive earlier this week.haven't gone to the hospital yet,becos the cramps is making me just lay down.but bought folic acid and pregnant care today,pls mamas help me answer this,can I take the two meds at the same time?or use one and leave the other,though I will be going to the hospital first or second week of next month. Pls help
You should ask your doc. I'm using the pregnacare max and dr said there is no need taking folic acid when it has already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubzay:
Welcome to lasgidi ma'am. Dnt knw u location in ikorodu but check ikorodu general hospital in frnt of ikd local govt. Check haruna ogun hosp also dres one beside aritel office in agric not sure of d name (oakland or oakwood hosp). Dnt knw dre. Maternity fees but u can go n ask dem. Hope ds help.
Happy bumping

will try out d General hospital, tanx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Good afternoon all,I just crossed over to this thread,am a first timer.missed my period on the 15th of this month,had a pregnancy test done and become positive earlier this week.haven't gone to the hospital yet,becos the cramps is making me just lay down.but bought folic acid and pregnant care today,pls mamas help me answer this,can I take the two meds at the same time?or use one and leave the other,though I will be going to the hospital first or second week of next month. Pls help

Hello, welcome on board. You will carry ur pregnancy to term in Jesus name. Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
cherrymum:

Lol @ sexy borning! Father lord I key into no tears in Jesus name.
Congrats dear, may God protect ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
cherrymum:

congrats dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubzay:
Welcome to lasgidi ma'am. Dnt knw u location in ikorodu but check ikorodu general hospital in frnt of ikd local govt. Check haruna ogun hosp also dres one beside aritel office in agric not sure of d name (oakland or oakwood hosp). Dnt knw dre. Maternity fees but u can go n ask dem. Hope ds help.
Happy bumping
It's called The Oak Hospital at Agric bus stop opposite Aunty Kenny Hall. I'll recommend she visits El-Bethel Hospital at Agric bus stop Isawo Road , that's where I use. I usually visited the Oak but preferred El-Bethel.
I have no regrets so far!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
cherrymum:

Praise God! Congratulations dearie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
senoreetah:

am in haruna, will try out d General hospital, tanx ma
I would have recommended El-Bethel Hospital but seems it will be far for you. It's at Agric bus stop you then take a bus going to Asolo for 50 naira, by your left is El-Bethel. ANC is usually on Wednesday, though you can visit to see your doctor any day in case you miss any of the ANC days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fabmummy:

Hello, welcome on board. You will carry ur pregnancy to term in Jesus name. Happy bumping

Amen oooo,but this cramp is getting too serious,it is normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmama2: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good evening my peeps,

Just joined this forum.

I am 24 weeks pregnant with twins

Please who else is having or had twins?

Let's share our experiences

God will see us all through

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iceboo: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
@chinwedym congrats o. May happiness never cease from ur home.....
Aneg why agbalumo never come out sef ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Congrats cherrymum,
Welcome ajuwarhode, you shall carry your baby to term and deliver safely Amen
U er the youngest mama here
Respect your seniors and pay your dues
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
tmama2:
Good evening my peeps,

Just joined this forum.

Please who else is carrying twins?

Let's talk.

God will see us all through
Welcome mama twins.... I'm the most senior iya ibeji for heregrin....pay your dues to me first. then we talk grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmama2: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
MsPat:

Welcome mama twins.... I'm the most senior iya ibeji for heregrin....pay your dues to me first. then we talk grin

hehehehehe

i hail o senior

Please come and teach me things oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
tmama2:

hehehehehe
i hail o senior
Please come and teach me things oooo
Things like? I'm sure other mamas here too will help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
cherrymum:

Congrats cherrymum, God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Welcome @ajuwarhodes and tmama2. Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmama2: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
MsPat:

Things like? I'm sure other mamas here too will help

Yes, what has been your experience while carrying two babies?
Any issues experienced so far?
If you have given birth, when did go in to labour?
Was the labour natural or CS?

So many questions to ask o

Let me stop here first
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubzay:
@fumbaby: u cn re-check using blood and also go for a pelvic scan. If u arnt so sure abt ur current gynae pls ask for another one.. Usage of clomid needs monitoring to avoid cyst also it isn't good for those who have fibroid. All d best.

Thanks, b4 taking the clomid no fibroid no cyst will go for scan tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
tmama2:

Yes, what has been your experience while carrying two babies?
Any issues experienced so far?
If you have given birth, when did go in to labour?
Was the labour natural or CS?

So many questions to ask o

Let me stop here first

Iyabeji...Mama Sayoberry please drop your drum of milo...your attention is needed here. grin

Congrats Cherrymum...May Princess always bring you joy and pride. kiss

Welcome on board Tmama2 and Ajuwarhodes. May your stay be fruitful. Amin
Oya do the needful.....pay up!!!! wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
strolling in gently........
oh God u too much...@chinwendym,cherrymum congratulations to uuuuu. Indeed God is great.....
@Tmama2,ajuwarhodes welcome ooooo happy bumping.

Running back to read pages. proudly team ma........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (6966) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.