Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake (3700 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by legendsilver(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2012
i love this girl with all my heart, but she called me last night to tell me she now sees me as her brother and not as her lover. she said we have been so close with each other that we can no longer date again, this isn't the 1st time am hearing it from her. i don't know what to do cause i have not see a girl like her before and i still don't think i will see any in the nearest future. please nairalanders, i need your advise, cause am losing out.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2012
shocked BROTHER

MAYBE CUZ U HAVE'NT BEEN SERVICING HER COOCHIE shocked . . .

TAKE HEART BROVA. . . sad
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by Metalgoong(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2012
Ngozi please have mercy on a poor brother!!
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by mcnepow(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2012
Pls posting here pix here aint necessary. i feel ur pain tho.
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by legendsilver(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2012
brothers i dnt kn wat to do now, i have told her how much its gona hurt me. but she is showing me little concern, jst cnt blv dis is happening to me now
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by slimyem: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2012
Ngozi has talked,
bro,stop sweating! cool
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by mcnepow(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2012
[s]Omo, e be like say 'sharp guy' don displace you.,.[/s]
Too bad  sad
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by Killz3(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2012
BROTHER  

MAYBE CUZ U HAVE'NT BEEN SERVICING HER COOCHIE   . . .

TAKE HEART BROVA. . .
Smh! Coochie this, coochie that! Relationships are not coochie based. . .
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2012
Ur foolis.hness is enuf to make her dump ur arsse! Like putin her pix here is anoda silly idea! Agbaya
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by mobf: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2012
Boyloaf:

Ur foolis.hness is enuf to make her dump ur arsse! Like putin her pix here is anoda silly idea! Agbaya
That's totally uncalled for. It's a free world isn't it?

OP You said it's not the first time she's saying such, how have you been reacting to her whenever she tells you?
I beleive you know the right thing to do. 6 years no be beans
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by Rocktation(f): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2012
This your reason, abi her own, that you're giving to us for her wanting to leave you. . .well. . .
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by legendsilver(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2012
thanks nairalanders, i rly aprciate all ur contributions. she has taught me a lesson in life which must not be forgotten
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by legendsilver(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2012
each time she tells me such, she lata cums back and say she was sorry. this was her usual reaction al thoes time.
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by dabrake(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
Bros, no matter what happens, life goes on. Leave her now that it's early.
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by aleroo(f): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
Poor u. Same shit different days and ways
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by legendsilver(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2012
i have been reading that of others, never knew mine was near. dis life na wao, 2mao is unpredictable
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by stepo707: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
legendsilver:

thanks nairalanders, i rly aprciate all ur contributions. she has taught me a lesson in life which must not be forgotten
Eeyah! Girls are really showing guys this days oh angry
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by tellwisdom: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
This ugly chick dumped you?? embarassed embarassed. Well, i can still rate her more, compare to most NL gurls sad sad
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by slimyem: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
stepo707:

Eeyah! Girls are really showing guys this days oh angry
as if guys are not really showing girls too.m
ugh' grin
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by baroong: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
@ OP
if its not meant to be pls dont push it. the best is yet to come.
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by stepo707: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
slimyem:

as if guys are not really showing girls too.m
ugh' grin
But out of 5 people that complain on NL, 4 are guys shocked
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by afrobaby(f): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
Lol, why post her picture, what If she sees dis and bcom so angry, it may ruin ur chances completely
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by mcnepow(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
afrobaby:

Lol, why post her picture, what If she sees dis and bcom so angry, it may ruin ur chances completely
I hv told him that b4.
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by Mayflowa(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
afrobaby:

You picture is all over facebook, 2go and all the social sites.Dont ask me I knew. I know u wella. So why hide ursef here.
That said, I feel the girl is getting bored with the poster. Or prolly wants out to explore other guys.

The best u can do now is to stay away from her no matter how hard. She may come back if you were nice to her when u guys got along and if someone treated her bad which may happen largely anyway! tak hrt bro
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by legendsilver(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
d only reason her pix was uploaded, is because i needed her back. My blv was wen eva she sees dis, it wil always tel on her dat i truly love nd cared about her despite d amount of pain in me nw. I can do more jst to bring her back, bt if u guys feels its wrong, dn am sowie.
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by kelz88(f): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
It's not the first time she's said it. OP. . . . . .get the message before it's too late.
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by dabrake(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2012
but on a more serious note, you should be grateful to God this ugly girl left you. at least, it would afford you the opportunity to acquire a classic chic like ammyng.
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by mcnepow(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
^Beauty no be by face. .
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by Killz3(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
^You be man!
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by dabrake(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
mcnepow:

^Beauty no be by face. .
you go sabi book well.
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by mcnepow(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2012

^You be man!

you go sabi book well.
<<¤M blushinggg¤>>
Re: My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake by legendsilver(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
@debrake. Tanx alot, u all av rly shw d bond in nairaland family. I am xo greatful and wil do my best 2 4get her cmpletely even if i dnt knw hw to achv it. But pls am i nt cute enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Scream When They See P.orn In A Girls Phone / How Many States Have You Been To? / The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.