Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Looking For Nigerians To Help Run A Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Nigerians To Help Run A Site (817 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Online Safety Tips For Nigerians This Holiday Season / Looking For People To Help Run A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Nigerians To Help Run A Site by POINT(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2007
http://www.talkofnaija.com

we have many ideas, places that we want to go, just not enough manpower. Please check out the site, if you were interested in starting something similar but looking for partners to do it with, please consider this option.

If you would like to join, have questions please respond.

Contact us at: talkofnaija@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Nigerians To Help Run A Site by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2007
Questions

1) WHy is the Site so dark that one can hardly see anything on there??

2) When you say you want people to help, do you need coders or just contributors??

3) Are you open to criticism??
Re: Looking For Nigerians To Help Run A Site by POINT(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
thanks for replying

1) i think that has been the number 1 complaint about the site, looking to change it, but the thing is everything shows up better on the black background

2) not just coders, writers, networkers, people into Nigerian events or looking to start a Nigerian/African social network, basically a site like that can explore all avenues. we have video capabilities similar to youtube, looking to launch a store, basically partners- that had something similar in mind that look to our site as an oportunity

3) I am very open to criticism, but i prefer it had something to do with content, function, structure and how practical it was rather than the design aspect. we can change aspects of the design anytime.

thanks again, please let me know whatever you're thinking

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design Training / Computer Institute / 10 Measures To Reduce Credit Card Fraud For Internet Merchants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.