Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) (1165 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! / Is Nairaland For Sale? (Hell No!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by gilgee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2007
Hello Seun,
I had a chat with someone a few minutes ago on yahoo and he claimed to be you. So I request you to kindly clarify my doubt, by replying this post urgently.
He intimated me about nairaland Membership registration costing approximately Two Thousand Naira.
Were you the one?
Thanks for your urgent response.

The email addy : seunfide@yahoo.com
Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by Seun(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2007
ayefele200 has been banned permanently for claiming I own that scammer's id.
He will be unbanned then he explains what led him to such an idiotic conclusion.

seunfide is not my yahoo id. And I do not need your 2000 naira. Understood?
Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2007
i know of this id also
He contacted me a month ago saying he was Seun,
I told him before i can believe him, i will ask him just 2 questions
What was his last post ?
he couldn't answer this so he signed out
Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by olanajim(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2007
Wao? Same guy contacted me though he did not request for money. I saw his offline yesterday but I didn't reply. I was just busy. But why would he do that?

To be honest, I tried communicating with Seun with no response from his part. Things like this happens because, Seun is too busy to talk to members. I think it is wrong to be dictatorial just because he own the place. He cannot be everywhere and therefore must have a feedback mechanism through which we can communicate to him. Posting certain information on nairaland may not make sense. The culprit would change tactic before he is caught.

As for banning Ayefele, it is also wrong. Perhaps the guy had offended before. We must be careful of how we respond to other people. What seun should have done is to have a means by which members can communicate to him freely. That way, he can be alert of untoward activities. We also need to be informed of any news/event that may affect nairaland users in a way that would enable us identify scams. Seun must also learn to ask question and not behave as a Mr Know-all. In the case of Aye, for instance, he should have asked how he arrived at his conclusion. Who knows the guy might be joking or there is another impersonator on the prowl.

Finally, Seun, don't be too quick in banning members. Haven't you read Robert Greene 48 laws of power? Try it and you'll be glad you do.
Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by olanajim(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2007
Wao? Same guy contacted me though he did not request for money. I saw his offline yesterday but I didn't reply. I was just busy. But why would he do that?

To be honest, I tried communicating with Seun with no response from his part. Things like this happens because, Seun is too busy to talk to members. I think it is wrong to be dictatorial just because he own the place. He cannot be everywhere and therefore must have a feedback mechanism through which we can communicate to him. Posting certain information on nairaland may not make sense. The culprit would change tactic before he is caught.

As for banning Ayefele, it is also wrong. Perhaps the guy had offended before. We must be careful of how we respond to other people. What seun should have done is to have a means by which members can communicate to him freely. That way, he can be alert of untoward activities. We also need to be informed of any news/event that may affect nairaland users in a way that would enable us identify scams. Seun must also learn to ask question and not behave as a Mr Know-all. In the case of Aye, for instance, he should have asked how he arrived at his conclusion. Who knows the guy might be joking or there is another impersonator on the prowl.

Finally, Seun, don't be too quick in banning members. Haven't you read Robert Greene 48 laws of power? Try it and you'll be glad you do.
Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by olanajim(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2007

Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by gilgee(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2007
olanajim:

Well said Ola, you are certainly a true son of your father. cool
Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by Seun(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2007
how do you know that ayefele is not affiliated with seunfide. afterall he vouched for the id. angry
Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by gilgee(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2007
That is why you have to carefully investigate to avoid mistakes.
It could be someone else.
Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by olanajim(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2007
By asking tricky questions and request for prove, you can nail a liar.
Re: Seun- Please Is This Yahoo Id Yours Seunfide? (Answer: Hell No) by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:05am On Oct 31, 2007

hmmmm, Im glad I read this thread, because this person has been on my yahoo buddy list since i first became a member here on Nairaland. We've had chats (can't remember about what), tho I have not had a problem with him,

love & light,

(1)

Where Is Nigeria Going? / 3 Suspected Suicide Bomber Caught At Unijos Hostel / Man Hits Pedestrian, Keeps Driving With Dead Victim In Passenger Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.