Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

New To The C Panel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New To The C Panel (848 Views)

Host Your Website With Weyab Hosting Company: With Latest C Panel / Web Hosts That Has E-library Php Suite On The C-panel / Mailer And C Panel Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To The C Panel by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
i just secure my first hosting account and domain name but have no knowledge on how to do alot

1 how do secure my site
2 How can i validate all my form and process them using only dreamweaver ?
3 where do i store my forms in the public html
4 where do i keep my external java scripts
5 how do i run a saerch form where users could search my site without me having any knowledge of database Mysql
Re: New To The C Panel by greenmouse(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
Believe me sincerely, you need to enroll for a training class.

call 08063786241, it will be better you are trained by the professional.

If you need to know how to host on cpanel only, you can make use of the training video.
Re: New To The C Panel by Timileyin(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2012
Sincerely, you need to enroll for a training class or better still take it one after the other, you need to first learn to perfect your website on your local computer before thinking about hoting and securing your website. I strongly belive you can do it thought it may be rough at first. crystallinehills@yahoo.com for guidiance
Re: New To The C Panel by webmpro(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2012
Bro. You just go buy tire when the car wey go use the tire neva come. Anyway call me for a one on one training on 08033394660. If you really want us to trash this out then give me a call.
Re: New To The C Panel by doncigalo: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ OP there are load of tutrorials online, concerning some of your questions

How can i validate all my form and process them using only dreamweaver ?
Ans: You cant do any verification using Dreamweaver, I have never heard of such or perhaps u didnt phrase your question well. However there are two ways you can go about form validation. The first method is client side, you can use javascript to accomplish this quite easily, there are loads of tutorials to teach you how to go about this . The second method is server side , you can use either PHP, JSP or ASP to accomplish this , here again there a loads of tutorials online to assist you.

where do i store my forms in the public html
Ans: Same place you store all your webfiles (i.e /public_html )or you can create a new web folder and store it there. Up to you really .

where do i keep my external java scripts
Ans: U simply create a new webfolder and you can name it js or javascript. when ur referencing any js file in this folder you do so like:
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/external_file.js"></script>

5 how do i run a saerch form where users could search my site without me having any knowledge of database Mysql
U cud try integrating a google search bar on your website, click on this link to find out more: http://www.google.com/cse/

Concerning your first question, if u can be more specific I can point you in the right direction,
Re: New To The C Panel by ilekky(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
Please,you need to ge trained on how this is done.I want to assure you that

the cpanel you are talking about is as simple as abc but you must be trained.

Just try and learn it and you will see that it is definitely simple.Don't be intimidated.

You can learn it under 24 hours and you will discover that it is even sweet.
Re: New To The C Panel by doncigalo: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
I disagree, I didnt need any training to in order to start using Cpanel , it is simple and straightforward. Der r loadssssssssssssssss of free tutorials online to help u get started.

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Lodge: Calling On All Bloggers To Share Challenges And Help Others / Little Help With This Python Function / Become Our Web Hosting Reseller And Create Your Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.