Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Special High Intensity Training. (Poo.) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Special High Intensity Training. (Poo.) (887 Views)

Special High Intensity Training / Dream Of Poo / H I L A R I O U S ---- Nigerian Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special High Intensity Training. (Poo.) by chux76(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2012
In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from our employees, it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our one program of special high intensity training. (Poo.)

We are striving to give our employees more Poo. than any other company. If you feel that you do not receive your fair share of Poo., please see your manager. you will immediately be placed at the top of the Poo. list.

Our managers are especially skilled in seeing that you get all the Poo. you can handle. Employees who don't take Poo. will be placed in the Department of Employee Evaluation Program. (D.E.E.P.Poo.) Those who fail to take Poo. will have to go to Employees Attitude Training. (E.A.T.Poo.)

Since our managers took. Poo., they don't have to do Poo. any more because they are full of Poo. already. If you are full of Poo., you may be qualified to train others. We can add your name to our Basic Understanding Lecture List(B.U.L.L.Poo.). Those who are full of B.U.L.L.Poo. will get Poo. jobs and can apply for a Promotion to Director of Intensity Programming(D.I.P.Poo) If you have any questions, please direct them to our Head Of Training(H.O.T Poo.)

Thank you, Boss in General (B.I.G.Poo)
Re: Special High Intensity Training. (Poo.) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
Ok
now where is the joke?
Re: Special High Intensity Training. (Poo.) by dadicvila(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
cheesy cheesy me likey,its creatively funny,nice one op

(1) (Reply)

Am Quitting Jokes Section For Romance Section . / Nigerian Contractor / Rich People No Go Kill Me O...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.