Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Africa Beats: Ringtones, Graphics And Games For MTN Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Africa Beats: Ringtones, Graphics And Games For MTN Users (1893 Views)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / ْ / Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Beats: Ringtones, Graphics And Games For MTN Users by ffvega: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2006
Hey guys,

Check this site with Nigerian ringtones and other cool stuff for the mobile.

www.africabeats.com

It is available now for MTN and coming soon on Vmobile and Globacom

!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Africa Beats: Ringtones, Graphics And Games For MTN Users by Seun(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2006
Your Nigerian ringtone website is really impressive. Perhaps you should promote it more?
Re: Africa Beats: Ringtones, Graphics And Games For MTN Users by iginla(m): 1:51am On Apr 12, 2006
ffvega,
thanks for the info,I visited the site but could not do anything and if I may ask,is mtn aware of this site as I called their call center and was told nothing like that exist .How do I download or get to use the service?
Re: Africa Beats: Ringtones, Graphics And Games For MTN Users by Seun(m): 1:55am On Apr 12, 2006
You send sms to the number provided on their website.
Re: Africa Beats: Ringtones, Graphics And Games For MTN Users by ffvega: 5:08am On Apr 12, 2006
Hi,

The site is operative but the operators are having problems with their system. It will be workinig shortly. The way it works is you send the keyword plus the number of the ringtone to the short code listed there 35450, e.g.

POLY 2698 -------> send to 35450 (same for the 3 main operators) would download you "SORRY" from Madonna.

For polyphonics, java games, wallpapers, true ringtones you need GPRS paramters configuration.

For monophonics and logos the content arrives on SMS.

I will keep you posted to let you know when the operators resolve their issues and you can start using the site.

Regards,

FF

(1) (Reply)

Nake Free Call On MTN Between 12 To 1pm Every Day. / Best Launcher For Your Androiddevice / What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.