Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,585 members, 7,941,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ted Dekker Series - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ted Dekker Series (1813 Views)

Ted Dekker: Best Christian Fiction Writer Or No? / I'm Obsessed With Ted Dekker Novels. Are You? / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Ebooks Of Ted Dekker Or Frank Peretti? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ted Dekker Series by Omachile(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2006
who is a real fan of ted dekker? I really recomend his books for anyone who loves novels. he is like a new sensation or i just dicovered. i have read 4 of his book and would be about doubling that number in the next few weeks as i have them in line.
anyway his books like Black, Red and White (A triology) are very good and captivating.
WARNING: when buying them(Black,Red and White) it is adviceable you buy them at once or else the suspence would kill you before you get back to the book store. You really hav to check him out.
Re: Ted Dekker Series by gidig(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2006
A friend actually told me about his books and therre was this day I had gine to the bookshop and I saw some of his books.I called my friend and sje recommended 'Blink' which I thoroughly enjoyed,I ahve since read 'When heaven weeps' and 'Heaven's wager'. looking forward to reading the other titles.

Before then, I had read all the frederick Forsyth(yet to read any espionage novel that will in realistic plot surpass 'the day of the jackal) until the ones written a few years ago.Almost all the Jefffrey Archer and a few Tom Clancy and Robert Ludlum.
Re: Ted Dekker Series by Omachile(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2006
i haven't read blink but i heard that it too is really cool. Three wasreally cool.
Re: Ted Dekker Series by molluma(f): 3:44pm On May 26, 2006
im a ted dekker fan.blink rocks,three was awesome.has anyone read blessed child?im desperately looking forblack,red, and white
Re: Ted Dekker Series by Omachile(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2006
Hi
u can find Black Red and White at Lokay Bookshop its located at Wuse Zone 3 near Tantalizers and Tetrazini
or at Integrity Bookshop Emab Plaza
ther are really must reads
Re: Ted Dekker Series by gentleone(f): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
i have only read "obssessed" and i really enjoyed it.
Re: Ted Dekker Series by Omachile(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2009
Obsessed was awesome.
Read it and still wan to read it.
I think you should go deeper. Check Saint out
Re: Ted Dekker Series by luvbooks(f): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2009
Has anyone read House ? It was written by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti. That book was off the chain!!!
I've read Saint, but I didnt like it very much undecided undecided I was really confused after reading it.
Re: Ted Dekker Series by quadrey(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2009
ive read black red and white and can confidently say they are masterpieces of our time. i mean the guy really knows his onions and can give you an unforgettable thrill plus an almost ompossible plot. he is arguably one of the living voices of fantasy in this age. havent read obssesed, saint, blink and three also blessed child.
please anyone with the ebook version of these books should pls contact me at lanreyflash@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Ted Dekker Series by nisot23(f): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2009
I lyk Dekker tho av only read 2 of hs buks-'house' wit Frank Peretti and 'showdown' which i really really really luv!
Re: Ted Dekker Series by OnoEdosio(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2009
C'mon ppl,am I the only one who has read "three"?Its abt multiple personality disorders n a masterpiece in CONFUSION!
Re: Ted Dekker Series by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2009
will read them soon hopefully.
Re: Ted Dekker Series by taitee(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
ted dekker is da bomb! im a veeerrryyyy gud fan! read three,blink,sinner,red,white and so much more. io just cant stop reading his books.
Re: Ted Dekker Series by uzoexcel(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
blink s awesome
taitee: ted dekker is da bomb! im a veeerrryyyy gud fan! read three,blink,sinner,red,white and so much more. io just cant stop reading his books.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened Last Night? / The Wicked Housewife / The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.