Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,582 members, 7,948,254 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Man Should'nt Hit/Beat a Woman! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Should'nt Hit/Beat a Woman! (793 Views)

See What They Did To A Man Who Beat A Commercial S*x Worker In Abuja / Soji Taiwo Beat A Police Man / Elders Order Rape Of 10 Year Old Girl After Her Father Beat A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Should'nt Hit/Beat a Woman! by womenCorner: 4:46am On Mar 10, 2012
BUT… [/b]if you know that the [b]ONLY reason you married him was because he has money, holds a certain title, or is in a particular class DON'T COMPLAIN & just pray that he doesn’t kill you! Hey, you didn’t marry HIM anyway, YOU MARRIED HIS MONEY!!! [/b]And the money is behaving well well, isn’t it grin? It bought you that nice dress that you’re wearing, bought you that weave/wig & let’s not forget about those Prada shoes with matching handbag. Oh! & that nice house in Lekki equipped with car & driver! A [b]carnal woman [/b]can see how intriguing it is to be [b]MARRIED TO MONEY, but money can’t love you, it can’t buy joy & it doesn’t make a good companion.

Women must learn to SEE PAST A MANS POCKETS to see his HEART! A man who loves his woman WILL NEVER HIT/BEAT HER! And a woman who loves her man WON'T CARE HOW FULL/EMPTY HIS POCKETS ARE! Yes, men DO have their own roles to play regarding their WIVES (Not young boys killing themselves to buy their GIRLFRIENDS wigs/weaves!), but I'm talking about US AS WOMEN for now. I'm not saying money isn’t important because it is, but not when it’s used as a determinating factor whether or not you’re capable of loving or marrying a person, because TRUE LOVE IS A SPIRIT THAT DOESN’T KNOW THE VALUE OF MONEY. I urge all women to STRENGTHEN YOURSELF FIRST before engaging into marriage. Educate yourself [i](if you want to), [/i]buy your own luxuries (car, jewelry, clothing, etc.) DO YOU REALLY NEED A MAN TO DO THESE THINGS FOR YOU? Learn to SAVE MONEY. When you’ve established yourself, you’ll find that you’re not looking for a man to do anything for you EXCEPT LOVE YOU, & to do other things that HE SHOULD DO as a HUSBAND. The foundation of relationships should be LOVE, not money!

~Should you find yourself in an abusive relationship/situation, seek help & get out immediately!
https://www.facebook.com/HurtingWomenOfTheWorld

(1) (Reply)

16-year-oil Kilt Kranik Unveils New Video His Single “wagwan” / Video - M.I. Shows How Much He's In Love In 7 Days (watch Now) / FULL VIDEO: Rihanna On "Oprah's Next Chapter" . . .Chris Brown Needs Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.