Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:55 PM

Who Are You? - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Are You? (13233 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You? by Nella(f): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2008
JAyyy-VInnnn! gosh I almost kissed u there kiss

I'm Mukinas daughter who will introduce her to her yet to be inlaw, Jay grin grin
Re: Who Are You? by Sodgi(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2008
You all know am Sodgi, but do ya'll know am  ibkaye's elder brother watching out for all those insects with long proboscis, same sodgi is the brother to moHOT's uncle's elder brother, who is related to my aunt's uncle's elder cousin's Neice who happens to be baby beau? grin grin grin ?
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
I am Nella's Mummy who will katana Sly shocked cuz i do not want him near my child angry grin
Re: Who Are You? by Sodgi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2008
mukina2:

I am Nella's Mummy who will katana Sly shocked because i do not want him near my child angry grin

How many foine daughter'S' do you have mayb I can apply for any other available. . .Yo already know me noW. ^ grin grin ^
Re: Who Are You? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
Sodgi:

You all know am Sodgi, but do ya'll know am  ibkaye's elder brother watching out for all those insects with long proboscis, same sodgi is the brother to moHOT's uncle's elder brother, who is related to my aunt's uncle's elder cousin's Neice who happens to be baby beau? grin grin grin ?
hehehe proboscis! cheesy
Re: Who Are You? by DrFerlie(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ibkayesexy
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2008
Sodgi:

How many foine daughter'S' do you have mayb I can apply for any other available. . .Yo already know me noW. ^ grin grin ^

I am Nella's Mummy and i say 19 but they are underage grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You? by Nella(f): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2008
I'm Mukina's daughter, I ask her if she was upto 8 when she started??, like mother like daughter! grin grin
Re: Who Are You? by TheSly: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
I am the one and only Le Sly. .
The father of Mukina's 9kids. . . . . and Nella's 6kids. cool
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2008
I am Nella's Mummy .when did u started talking like that my child?

see sly what you have done to my poor baby grin cry
Re: Who Are You? by Nella(f): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
I'm Nella, Mukina's daughter, I tell her to butt out of my love life, grin grin After all na she teach me! angry grin grin

I tell Jay to not mind my mummy, she is just goin through some Cyco undecided cry problems, grin pardon her,
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2008
chei!!!

I am Nella's Mummy angry and i say, she will do as i say . .seems like Sly has been teaching her how to smoke weed cry cry cry
Re: Who Are You? by TheSly: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
mukina2:

chei!!!

I am Nella's Mummy angry and i say, she will do as i say . .seems like Sly has been teaching her how to smoke weed cry cry cry
Oh shut up! tongue
The only thing im teaching her is how to smoke ma lips! tongue tongue

Nella:

I'm Nella, Mukina's daughter, I tell her to butt out of my love life, grin grin After all na she teach me! angry grin grin

I tell Jay to not mind my mummy, she is just goin through some Cyco undecided cry problems, grin pardon her,
Don't mind her jor. . . . . .
But hey . . .Why do u like hangin' up this corner?. . .
do u know how hard it is for me to be navigating' thru this section just to look for you! tongue tongue
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
I am Nella's Mummy and i am saying "time for my katana to come out" angry angry angry grin

[center][/center]

grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Are You? by Nella(f): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2008
Looool! Lmao! I'm Mukina's daughter, I ask her wht Those knifes are for?? ; shocked shocked grin grin lmao!

The Sly:

Don't mind her jor. . . . . .
But hey . . .Why do u like hangin' up this corner?. . .
do u know how hard it is for me to be navigating' through this section just to look for you! tongue tongue

Hey, I don't always hang. . . here, ok I do . . . But I do visit other forums as well . . . sometimes, lol, ur d one thats never online angry undecided . . . I think, lol tongue
Re: Who Are You? by TheSly: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
Nella:

Looool! Lmao! I'm Mukina's daughter, I ask her wht Those knifes are for?? ; shocked shocked grin grin lmao!

Hey, I don't always hang. . . here, ok I do . . . But I do visit other forums as well . . . sometimes, lol, your d one thats never online angry undecided . . . I think, lol tongue

Ask muki. . . . .I am always around. . .only i don't hang around here. . . tongue
As for you. . .you are like a ghost. . .U appear once in a blue moon. . angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2008
I am Nella's mummy that knife is for sly angry angry its a katana grin grin
Re: Who Are You? by Nella(f): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2008
lmao "Katana!", just hear d name! lol, u nor well grin

I'm Mukina's daughter, I ask her to leave my Jay alone oo, which one come be "Katana" again?? Did I carry Katana when all those your husbands come to visit u?? --- all those your . . . . cheesy grin no let me start oo! angry cheesy cheesy lmao

The Sly:

Ask muki. . . . .I am always around. . .only i don't hang around here. . . tongue
As for you. . .you are like a ghost. . .You appear once in a blue moon. . angry angry angry angry angry angry

haha! Always? yea right! tongue Well, I do come on smthimes, but just 4 little while I guess, undecided

@ topic,

Jay ok, be nice to my mum so she can like u a bit atleast, u see the "katana" she bought for you?? undecided cheesy cheesy lmao,
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2008
hahahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

I am Nella's Mummy , and i will use my katana on Sly if he does not leave my daughter alone angry angry

Nella you mean ur "uncles" grin grin
Re: Who Are You? by Nella(f): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2008
I'm Mukinas daughter, I ask her, "Which! Which Uncles!?? I never tell u say I no like uncles!?? Mukina_Mumsy, Omo no more uncles, Any day I see them again I will use ur "Katana" on them! so just dey carry dem dey go erm . . . hotel grin, If u guys want to relax grin, kapish??"
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
I am Nella's Mummy angry respect those uncles, they pay ur daiper bills grin

and my katana is for Sly only angry grin . .dont touch it grin
Re: Who Are You? by Nella(f): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2008
hahahahaha tongue tongue tongue

Hey, u two . . . I g 2 go get some Beauty sleep grin
Ok, bye! kiss kiss Jay damn! where r u!?? angry Night! kiss kiss

---------- Mukina_Mumsy, make your daughter go get some beauty sleep jor grin grin take care, make sure u don't sneak in any uncles at midnight oo, I will be watching! grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2008
aight sweetie . sweet dreams kiss

am going to bless you grin grin
Re: Who Are You? by Nella(f): 1:17am On Jun 25, 2008
mukina2:

aight sweetie . sweet dreams kiss

am going to bless you grin grin

noooo come back now! I'm unable to sleep cry cry lol! kiss
Re: Who Are You? by Mustay(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2008
stupid neice.

U no know say u go go school abi? angry angry angry tongue
Re: Who Are You? by Nella(f): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2008
I'm Mukinas daughter who will chase Mustay away, with my mumy's Katana, angry angry tongue
Re: Who Are You? by Mustay(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
i'M MUSTAY

Nella, I lent ur mum the KATANA
Re: Who Are You? by mukina2: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2008
awww Nella kiss mummy loves you grin

I am nella's mama and Mustay's cozzie . why una dey fight na embarassed grin this my family sef grin
Re: Who Are You? by Mustay(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
we lack parental guidance!
Re: Who Are You? by iice(f): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
I am ika's twinny and Mukina's ajebota sister tongue
Re: Who Are You? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
I am ibkaye, the child of iyamii cool
Re: Who Are You? by Mustay(m): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2008
the child of Baba mustay

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guess The Occupation Of The Poster In Front Of You. / Nairaland Age Group Survey (reloaded) / Scrabble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.