Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,953 members, 7,915,800 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:37 AM

Phone Calls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phone Calls. (865 Views)

Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Relationships And Phone Calls. / Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Calls. by bingbagbo(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2012
Why do most African babes expect their guys to call them all the time?
They hardly buy credits for their phone to call their guys.
If all guys were like me, no woman would ever receive any call whatsoever angry angry
Women are overrated and its high time we let them know we were created before them angry

shittz!!!!! angry angry

angry!!!!!!!!
Re: Phone Calls. by MrsChima1(f): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2012
(takes a good shit)
Re: Phone Calls. by bingbagbo(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2012
^^^

i said it lipsrsealed
Re: Phone Calls. by MrsChima1(f): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2012
(takes another good shit)
Re: Phone Calls. by InkedNerd(f): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2012
@OP: I personally don't expect a call all time. As long as I know you're alive and I can see you now and then, then that's fine by me. Whatever method the guy chooses to make it known that he's alive is fine by me. Whether na smoke signal, talking drum, or cell phone grin
Re: Phone Calls. by bingbagbo(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2012
^^

peepz, i told you lipsrsealed
Re: Phone Calls. by bekay911(f): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2012
**Yawns loudly**
Re: Phone Calls. by InkedNerd(f): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2012
bin gbagbo:

^^

peepz, i told you lipsrsealed

Told what? All I asked is that I know the dude is alive. If I'm dating the person, I at least deserve that bit of information. Sheesh! Don't date if you don't want people to care about you. My response was in reference to dating. If I'm interested in a guy and not dating him, its not like I expect a call. Smh, sometimes you men think too highly of yourselves tongue
Re: Phone Calls. by bingbagbo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Phone Calls. by Exponental(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2012
My babe doesnt expect me 2 call, she does call wen she needs 2 communicate. Whenever she sends a "call me back", its a sign dat a recharge card is nt readily available or cash @ hand stuff.

Thats d disadvantage of having a girl that doesnt value herself but sees herself as a liability.
Re: Phone Calls. by dabrake(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2012
no comment
Re: Phone Calls. by dabrake(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: I personally don't expect a call all time. As long as I know you're alive and I can see you now and then, then that's fine by me. Whatever method the guy chooses to make it known that he's alive is fine by me. Whether na smoke signal, talking drum, or cell phone grin
[size=14pt] na you talk am oh[/size]
Re: Phone Calls. by stpat1(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2012
I disagree with you, Women even call a lot these days, I take it as a symptom of heading for the rocks if she stops calling and I av never been wrong

(1) (Reply)

I Need You Advice Please!!! / Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. / Do You Ever Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.