Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,485 members, 7,895,073 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 (4017 Views)

What Are The Issues With Nissan X-trail / Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon: Your Preference And Why? / Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 by brigglez(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
Which one do you think is better in terms of everything?

NISSAN XTRAIL or TOYOTA RAV4,
Re: Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
you could also help by stating the year. The rav4 would be better in terms of fuel consumption and maintenance (abundance of toyota mechanics). And if you are to get the 01 to 03 rav4, you will be better off with the manual, the auto for those years has gear issues. Don't know much bout xtrail, I think the 1st model was around 04, don't know much bout it, not so common in Nigeria.
Re: Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 by brigglez(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2012
Was thinking between the years 03 - 05 and definitely has to be Auto,
Re: Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2012
Then I advise you go for the 04/05, I would choose the rav4 over the Nissan due to low cost of maintenance.
Re: Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
X-Trail is not common at all, and i am sure so will be the parts and Labour.
So will advice to stick to what you can take care of easily.
Re: Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2012
The Rav4 will serve you better, talking about the situation in Nigeria. We have Toyota mechanics everywhere and it'll definitely be cheaper to maintain and run but in offroad conditions, iAssure the X-Trail will see you through with ease. The X-Trail is a lovely car too but you should go for the Rav4
Re: Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 by brigglez(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ Fruittyswag,Fhemmmy &saxywale. Thanks so much for all the info.

God Bless U all......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From My Toyota Camry, What Is This Part Called / Honda Accord 2006 Vs 2007 What Are The Major Differences Between The Two? / Can I Use Manual Ac Compressor For Automatic One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.