Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,933 members, 7,946,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy (6637 Views)

Owo Ati Swagga(video) - Cartiair Ft Dagin, Terry , Eva ,gino / Cartiair - Owo Ati Swagger(remix) Ft. Gino, Terry Tha Rapman, Da Grin & Eva / Gino No Be God Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Saddam: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2008
Here is the latest video from Gino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT41WbSQ_-E
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by lalaboi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2008
bruv!  thats owen gee! not GINO he feat in d video
they are two diff peeps! like someone said earlier, they are brotherzz!

modify your post
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by alisigwe(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2008
4 all ya that don't GINO's talented to f*ck,and don't need ya love to stay afloat,guess NAS already saidit''Men fear what they don't understand''that dude ''GINO'' will 4rever remain evergreen,lord have mercy's still ma ringtone till morrow,some peeps im ma hood think he's just like weezy and rhymes d same way,but i think he listenes more to jay-z and he's a combination of scarface, beans and jiggaman.f*ck
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by FLOWSHOW: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2008
@alisigwe
shit u crazy !
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by mrjuwon: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
lalaboi:

bruv! thats owen gee! not GINO he feat in d video
they are two diff peeps! like someone said earlier, they are brotherzz!
modify your post
^^^
Co-sign the above.
Saddam please post with common sense. if you are advertising your Youtube channel then please do it with courtesy. Gino has got to be one of the most underrated rappers in Nigeria for real His verse on Leave Levels by OWen Gee is mad. i vibes to it for real.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by alisigwe(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

@alisigwe
shit u crazy !
men,thats d shit,what u think about him?,i've been following that dud's career since he dropped no be god?a lot of his freestyles in d album and a lot of his lyrics are somehow  cheesy,he's an intelligent  dud but a lot of shits about him  could only be discovered by real Hip hop crazy heads,thats why i look up to him 4 inspiration,and also dud loves that green sh*t a lot,
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by mohammedss: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2008
Gino is talented no doubt,yu listen to lord hav mercy and yu will understand wat am talking about.
Gino splits the illest lyrics.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by alisigwe(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
men,no body tells me shit abt GINO,cuz i know much abt that dud than most all of u typing shits,i'm his greatest admirer much bigger than a fan,so no shit can tell me any much abt,i could pay 2000 grand to watch him life on stage.true word
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by lalaboi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by alisigwe(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2008
lalaboi:

what u tryng to say?
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by solidgai: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
pleeeze, if u r down wit GINO make some mad noise. d best aint always d loudest u know, for u guys dat dont know wu gino is, go find out. he gat d best video over d past 2years still in naija (no be God). u now need to see farabale, d brodaman is all dat & more, believe dat
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by MrCrackles(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
Gino is not too bad tho!

I think hez sharp and at least makes some sense compared to wackass Dbanj screaming koko up and down!

1 Like

Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Inspirez: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2008
very talented

1 Like

Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by lysaa(f): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2008
I love Gino, his lyrics and his video concepts. the guy's got his own dopest style that doesn't compete with others. .tyte and unique. Love im!
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Wordsmith(m): 2:52am On Aug 27, 2008
I still consider his "Pain Plus Work" album the best naija has produced. . .
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by blinx(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2008
i think i have to agree with WurdSmith. the whole albums is tite but it gets tighter when u listen to tracks like i'll show u, dont wanna live, lord have mercy, dat no be lie, stepping out, farabale, isale gan gan, players way, lagos, pain plus work. For those that haven't, u dont know what u'er missing.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by alisigwe(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2008
Gino's real as a gift,i'll put ma d*ck where a cunt is, nat where a hole is,
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by lalaboi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2008
lets even do a comparison! grin

gino vs MI?? grin grin
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by mrjuwon: 3:52am On Sep 01, 2008
I was able to listen to Gino's album Pain plus work in its entirety and its quite impressive to say the least. Gino is a Nigerian rapper in answer to the post question. I have been comparing to Naeto's and I am having trouble as they are both good but there is just something about Gino. I believe he is one of the best kept rap secrets in Nigeria and one day I hope he gains his shine. Check out his entry and delivery in the Owen Gee video if you need prove as to how good this dude is. Also check out his farabale video.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by alisigwe(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2008
mi's just an emcee.while gino's a rapper.so i think there's no comperison amongst the two,m.i should be compered to modo,while no one yet 've impressed me to the extent of comparing him with gino.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by shotster50(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2008
Gino is the most underated rapper in Nigeria. The videos are simply on a different leverl from the rest.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by exalt2009: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Pls where is Gino now.... good rapper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convert MP3 & MP4 and Download For Free http://www.tubeconverter.co / Lalaboiy Replies Diss. . . Who Is Benjamz? / "Open Door" - Xtee (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.