Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,518 members, 7,881,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Selling Templates - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Selling Templates (1333 Views)

Free Crestpress V 1.0.3 Wordpress Mobile Press Templates / Where Can I Get The Best Free Web Templates / This Is Why You Don't Buy Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Templates by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hi guys i want to know if theres any site one call sell template either in Nigeria, or abroad and also get paid because i have tried several sites like Flippa, Themeforest, Envato and lots others the issue of PayPal is always a factor please let me know thank you.
Re: Selling Templates by DualCore1: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
You can list it here: http://www.freelancer.com/marketplace/
When your stuff is bought funds will go to your account on the site. The following withdrawal method works in Nigeria:

1. Wire transfer (If you withdraw about 500 USD to your GTB dorm account, you will get about 400, after all charges)
2. Payoneer credit card, which will be sent (free of charge) to you when you apply for it from the site.

The payoneer card has a smaller charge of about 5 usd per withdrawal to it. You can use the card online or at ATMs that accept the non-chip ATM cards.
Re: Selling Templates by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
Thanks bro i really appreciate it thanks a lot
Re: Selling Templates by mitcheldan: 2:31am On Mar 12, 2012
Nice steps. Please i will like to see some of ur works, am intrested in buying from u please. 234daniel2010@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Naira Mastercard Vs Uba Africard -- Which One Works For Google Ad Words / A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria / Who Have Content.ad Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.