Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,859 members, 7,938,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Can I Be Getting Customers As An House Painter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Be Getting Customers As An House Painter (1491 Views)

Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / Congrats To All Gtbank Customers As Gtbank Mobile Money Application Got Launched / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Getting Customers As An House Painter by aubventure: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2012
Please is there any one who can be connecting with people who need house painters in big scale or small scale and i will pay the person. some commissions

Re: How Can I Be Getting Customers As An House Painter by Lucy001(f): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
@ OP~ actually, for you to get jobs on paintings you have to first make friends with like builders, engineers and even people that deal on paints, like Duleux, etc reasons are that there is the probability that they will be connected with the owner of such buildings, or better still print a flyer and make a deal with security guards in most estates, if you live in places like Lagos, u could go to places like Ikoyi, VI, Lekki which I know very well, and drop your handbill in verious homes, and make sure it is well packaged, eg to the occupier, as in addressing the mail, u will be surpprise as to the numbers of people that will respond.
Re: How Can I Be Getting Customers As An House Painter by page9(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
Thank you for helping out.

In addition, you need to visit new sites where new buildings are springing up regularly, you may need to paint a 2ft by 2ft wall in texcote with your phone number written beside the painting as a form of adverts on a busy but noticable road leading to a new. or developing sites.

Bottom line, be creative!!!

All the best
Re: How Can I Be Getting Customers As An House Painter by orekinky: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2012
Do a good job, maintain your clients, they will refer new ones to you. my painter has been working for me since i was an I.T Student, we keep him because he is good.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Getting Customers As An House Painter by Businesstools(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
1. Advertise your services on local magazines and newspapers,on social forum like nairaland.If you are a christian,talk to your pastor to announce to the congregation about your services.If you are a muslim,discuss with your imam. 2. Develop a loss-leader marketing strategy by charging lower fees than your competitors. 3.Do an impeccable job.
Re: How Can I Be Getting Customers As An House Painter by stagger: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2012
Come to Abuja and advertise your services. You will make money until you drop. Someone close to my house who sells house fittings and cement sells at least 10 doors and 50 bags of cement daily. No exaggerations.
Re: How Can I Be Getting Customers As An House Painter by Lucy001(f): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2012
^^^ It actually d way one presents his/herself dat matter, so poster, follow all d advise listed, best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Online Small Scale Importation Business / Can I Use Voguepay To Accept International Credit Card? / See Those Small And Cheap Gps Tracker Tracking Device In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.