Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,329 members, 7,943,817 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Guys Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Cheat (594 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Cheat by steeze(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2012
This question has been a source of problem to women. Like seriously. Many keep asking, wondering why despite all the love and respect you show him, he still cheats on you.

Take note ladies – On your first day with a man, never try to impress him because he already finds you interesting that’s why he asked you out on a date. Thank me later.

Here are five mistakes women make that push their men ‘outside’. Ready?

1. LIES - Every woman wants her man to be loyal and faithful. Don’t ever lie to him no matter the circumstance. Let him trust you. If he finds out you are lying, the trust he has for you begins to waver and the love fades. Even the bible is against it. Go figure.

2. SHARING ACTIVITIES FORM BONDS – But you probably don’t have any activity you share with your man, do you? Men strengthen their relationship through activities more than sharing thoughts or feelings. For many men activities like sports, hanging out, watching TV and sex (yea I said it) makes them feel closer to their partner. If all these activities lacks in their woman, they look somewhere else – to another woman - with the qualities they desire

More at Entertainment, relationships, OUI students, and yeah - gossip!: WHY GUYS CHEAT by Spicy Mercy

http://9ja-dejavu..com/2012/03/why-guys-cheat-by-spicy-mercy.html?
Re: Why Guys Cheat by buzor(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
cos men re not meant to eat same food over and over again...
think about it...
my 2cent
Re: Why Guys Cheat by steeze(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
Same meat? Is that what women are? Meat?

Don't get me started

(1) (Reply)

Life Rules / M / Best Love Letter Of 80's. What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.