Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? (15832 Views)

What Do I Need To Be Well Prepared For SAT Test / Great Forums For Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Sat Test Takers / Sat Test Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? by aslan(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
Does anyone know how much it costs to take the SAT test in nigeria? And how and through whom can I register for the test here in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? by SoftVersion(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
Around 12k or so as at last year that I sat for the exam. Check this website http://www.collegeboard.com/ look for the centres in Nigeria on the website and try to call their office in Nigeria. I hope this is helpful.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? by Oluwalorisunayo: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2019
How much does it cost for SAT registration and what would be needed
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? by Oluwalorisunayo: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
How much does it cost for SAT registration and what would be needed for the registration

(1) (Reply)

Fed Poly Nas Nd, hnd, pre nd, PT and ijmb Form for 2013/2014 is On Sale. / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates / Ss3 Student Opts For Pidgin At Oyo Assembly Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.