Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,232 members, 7,907,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (20635 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Get a ring, Soak it in dog urine overnight and put on your finger and when you approach them slap their asss with the hand which has the ring

Make sure you slap all their arsess after that shine your teeth at them,

Make sure you drink Alomo and enery drink cos you go fuckkk all of them that day

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by agabaI23(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Get them to desire you. Or make yourself desirable. Then they will struggle for your attention. Time to zero in on your target.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by NOIBMUUL(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
@poster
I think this is the hardest way to TOAST a girl but it is the most effective too. Just start a conversation with all of them (you'll need plenty liver and composure here) and give particular attention to the one you're interested in (you don't have to be obvious with it, they already know your motive).

Then seal the deal the next time you see her. In fact, if she's interested and with her friends, she'll be waiting for you to ask her away from her friends so you can talk privately. You know ladies don't like each other that much! She can't risk her 'private' discussions with them!

Good luck.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hmm guy,,,see my two cents....,,,,i go advice u..no tink am...no b girls ?,,if u first de come..dem go look u,scan u,survey u and screen u wit dat deir electrocuted eyes....dem go kill ur courage..dem go examine d pros n cons wey de ur body,,,come fear eye language and gossip na..see as e go b......
Nkechi:Joy c dis boy wey de come
Joy:wetin e wan come do?
Sarah:he wan come meet Becky
Becky:God forbid...see him ogo..e b like yam
Nkechi:but dis guy na waooh,,he wan come talk story
Sarah:to who??who go hear him lie lie ??..see how he de waka come sef
Joy:see as him b sef...chaii!!...but i like him swagg sha
Mayb u don come approach d girl wey u like she kon happen to b Becky,,as u kon de talk to am...come fear anoda gossip....
Sarah:shebi i say he wan come meet becky
Nkechi:and she say Godforbid,,now God don bid am
Joy:no mind her..she don like d guy o,,,see d guy teeth sef..,,dis one go get money so??
Sarah:see him dressing na,,he fit get small

Hope u get me,,,approach her wen shes alone to save urself from dis kind things .

6 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Booty4me: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=15pt]Pour three of them some water and tell the one you like sorry angry #It worked for me sad angry angry[/size]
mad man
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by DukeNija(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
I recently toasted this Hot chick in the midst of her friends. Infact, her friends were asking for my name after the cool session.

Step 1: get confident
Step 2: Get Swag
Step 3: say hello to her friends also.
Step 4: smile and introduce yourself, it will calm her.
Step 5: excuse her and if she obliges do your thing, and if she refuses just chat with her and see what happens.

Warning: Never let her friends hear your lines. Never toast her in their presence.

I'll do this again tomorrow cheesy

Note: Without Step one everything else fails. Step one is sometimes more important than your face.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by amiebeauty(f): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
Thats true
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by shyna501: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
It's very difficult because Her frnds wil b jealous Ä♌ð secondly she wuldn't wnt 2 look so cheap in d presence of her frnds... My advice Iڪ dat, Ʊ jst try evrytin 2make dem laugh so dat Ʊ can colect her numba or pin den Ʊ do d toastin' later.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by tiarm: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
cry
IRAPADA: very easy.Just walk up to her and tell her in presence of hr frds baby i love u and i wil like to take u to bed
mun mun rag go get. Respect pass u
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by pinky21(f): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
Pls don't try it. Girls re jealous of one anoda. U try to make dem gist u re forming,u get drinks for dem d next tin is hw much does he tink he has.onetin u shld know is ur name wil be d topic of d day. But u wil be so lucky wen dey jst like u

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Rossikk(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
queensmith: I think you should befriend each of them first, dont make it too obvious you like one because that will rouse discouragement and jealousy.
At least if you get close to the friendliest one you can investigate your chick before you finally make a move.

Absolute rubbish. Why should he befriend all them? Who are they? Abegi... you women should stop overestimating your importance. Guy, if you want to toast the girl, wait till she's alone, as she may be surrounded by immature 'friends' and you don't need their crap.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by vizboy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
IRAPADA: very easy.Just walk up to her and tell her in presence of hr frds baby i love u and i wil like to take u to bed

do it these way and you wont beleive what you will hear next
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by vizboy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by pendusky(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
watching this page...
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by pendusky(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
pinky21: Pls don't try it. Girls re jealous of one anoda. U try to make dem gist u re forming,u get drinks for dem d next tin is hw much does he tink he has.onetin u shld know is ur name wil be d topic of d day. But u wil be so lucky wen dey jst like u
Are u trying to tell us ur lifestyle?
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by pinky21(f): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
pendusky:
Are u trying to tell us ur lifestyle?
nope, jst trying to say wots ril. Ask any girl
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by mojounited(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
slimyem: its no biggie as long as you appear smart and confident.
like someone said already,engage them all in some sorta general discussion,dedicate special attention to her during the convo.
she'll get the sign and you can take it from there. smiley smiley
^#Magnifico! I had to like her post and quote it as well... There's your solution, unless you're a shy wimp...but also be ready to take one on the chin if she gives a negative responsewink
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by ubong560(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
It all depends. A situatn wher u pack ur range rover and blow ur horn, even if ther are 100, u wil c how confused they would b graving 4 u. Bt if u b bako pikin, omo respect urself and cut ur okrika accrdng 2 ur size.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Diedara(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Okija_juju: So this is just too easy yet not foolproof. . .

First of all, you need confidence.

When you approach them, treat them like wild animals, expect them to scratch and claw you, but be firm. Dont go and just start talking to your target, enter their midst, introduce yourself, depending on where you are, find something to shatter the ice, and dont stay for too long. . When you have them a little relaxed, apologize to the rest and tell them that "so-so lady" caught your eyes and thats why you came up to them. Make it look like you are taking their permission without asking. And then turn to the "target babe", in 30 secs make your killer speech and leave her with a business card and plead with her to call you. Also, give her friends one (preferably the second finest in the pack). If its at a bar, leave them with drinks, if its a restaurant, pay their bill or buy them a bottle of wine or something.
Bobo nah for jand thiz one dey happen, no b for Naija.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Sarky(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
My man there's nothn big abt dt. If ur course 4her is genuine u can neva b afraid of even d most hostile of her friends. If u'r realy a man of ur own, nofn lyk dis wl b dt hard. Its simple. B ursef. Make sure u'r happy and der faces ar glimmering b4 u procced. Greet dem al nd ask 4der permission 2talk wt der frnd nd der u go showing wht stuff of a real man u ar. Bet me,some of em wl automatically fall 4u if u actually acted wel. Finally be ursef nd optimistic whl u'r approaching d group. Believe me 2 thnz ar involved;either she accepts or she refuses. Life goes on.
Gudluck.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Rossikk(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
NOIBMUUL: @poster
I think this is the hardest way to TOAST a girl but it is the most effective too. Just start a conversation with all of them (you'll need plenty liver and composure here) and give particular attention to the one you're interested in (you don't have to be obvious with it, they already know your motive).

Then seal the deal the next time you see her. In fact, if she's interested and with her friends, she'll be waiting for you to ask her away from her friends so you can talk privately. You know ladies don't like each other that much! She can't risk her 'private' discussions with them!

Good luck.

The problem with this idea is that you could run into a group of really immature girls who'd simply be looking to make a fool of you - making funny faces, rolling their eyes, ignoring you, maybe even all of them just walking off and leaving you there standing like a mugu.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by ypzilanti: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
It can be done. But do not attempt this if you have not mastered the art of flirting and conversing in an 'I like you manner' with women.

Women respond to certain vibes and manner of approach. If you are not very good with women, you really need to take time to observe what the guys who are successful with women do.

Generally, women respond to a confident and funny guy. 'Confident' does not mean 'cocky' and 'funny' does not mean you have to be a clown. If you are not confident and funny, you cannot achieve anything positive from this adventure of getting a girl in the midst of her friends.

What a confident and funny guy should do is to engage all the women in conversation first. If you succeed at that, watch the terrain and decide what to do from there. You may be surprised that after conversation, you might like another of the girls better than the initial girl you sighted. It's the girl you make a connection with, that you should toast,oh. If you cannot connect with the one you sighted, and you gree die say na that one you want, still take the number of the one you connected with...as a link to the other girl. I have been there before. grin

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Phrankin(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
It has a lot of problem that i can't go into now. a lot of psychological, mental, social and spiritual issues which are beyond the scope of this advice are involved. so my brother, my common sense advice to you is that you just wait till she is alone then go and chyke (abi na wetin dey dey call am) her. only then will you be able to increase your chances from about 3% success rate to about 95%. grin grin grin
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by pastorprosper(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Talking: @ OP, if u want to succeed in ur quest, find a time when she is alone, else, the other girls will rubbish u and make jest of u @ d end. grin grin A word is enof
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by pastorprosper(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
So true. And d reason y they will make jest of you is because u are not toasting them. Gals and their jealousy.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Phrankin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
You guys should get the gist. the poor guy is asking of [size=30pt]TOASTING[/size] not chatting. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Mobinga: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
Bros, call the chic out. Move her away from her friends and do the destruction.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by tintingz(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Op. . .dont try it you will only end up spending yor money in one kind eatery mr. Biggs or a supermarket like shoprite cheesy . . .you will turn to father xmas to the gals

Just make sure you see her alone and walk up to her grin
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Mospring(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
md4real:

that is the point especially typical Nigerian babe
! its Up to you; to decide, dnt say Nlanders adviced you to! make you no come fall ur hand and ours too! this is a tit for tat! and my own submission! Lol
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by lilmaydee(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
jehovahnoni: Hmm guy,,,see my two cents....,,,,i go advice u..no tink am...no b girls ?,,if u first de come..dem go look u,scan u,survey u and screen u wit dat deir electrocuted eyes....dem go kill ur courage..dem go examine d pros n cons wey de ur body,,,come fear eye language and gossip na..see as e go b......
Nkechi:Joy c dis boy wey de come
Joy:wetin e wan come do?
Sarah:he wan come meet Becky
Becky:God forbid...see him ogo..e b like yam
Nkechi:but dis guy na waooh,,he wan come talk story
Sarah:to who??who go hear him lie lie ??..see how he de waka come sef
Joy:see as him b sef...chaii!!...but i like him swagg sha
Mayb u don come approach d girl wey u like she kon happen to b Becky,,as u kon de talk to am...come fear anoda gossip....
Sarah:shebi i say he wan come meet becky
Nkechi:and she say Godforbid,,now God don bid am
Joy:no mind her..she don like d guy o,,,see d guy teeth sef..,,dis one go get money so??
Sarah:see him dressing na,,he fit get small

Hope u get me,,,approach her wen shes alone to save urself from dis kind things .
. LWKMD
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Phrankin(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Okija_juju: So this is just too easy yet not foolproof. . .

First of all, you need confidence.

When you approach them, treat them like wild animals, expect them to scratch and claw you, but be firm. Dont go and just start talking to your target, enter their midst, introduce yourself, depending on where you are, find something to shatter the ice, and dont stay for too long. . When you have them a little relaxed, apologize to the rest and tell them that "so-so lady" caught your eyes and thats why you came up to them. Make it look like you are taking their permission without asking. And then turn to the "target babe", in 30 secs make your killer speech and leave her with a business card and plead with her to call you. Also, give her friends one (preferably the second finest in the pack). If its at a bar, leave them with drinks, if its a restaurant, pay their bill or buy them a bottle of wine or something.
Too many misleading advice on nairaland these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.